Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate (2379 Views)

Tinubu Takes Charter Flight To Saudi Arabia As Presidential Jet Develops Fault / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son / PDP Convention: Lawmakers Back Saraki As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by foryourmind: 4:47am On Jun 10, 2022
The thing also tire me. Not Osinbajo, not Adesina, not even Fayemi.

Na Tinubu that pops on his clothes and shakes while talking

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Islandlady(f): 5:19am On Jun 10, 2022
We yorubas!?? Who is "WE" come down west and see as omoluabis are jubilating when Tinubu won the primaries, den you will realize that yorubas offline, the real voters with PVC love tinubu!

Eyin omo ale jati jati

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Fahdiga(m): 5:28am On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
We yorubas!?? Who is "WE" come down west and see as omoluabis are jubilating when Tinubu won the primaries, den you will realize that yorubas offline, the real voters with PVC love tinubu!

Eyin omo ale jati jati
My guy be calming down. Can't you see that he is an imposter just like you
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Toneypen247(m): 5:36am On Jun 10, 2022

1 Share

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by IamWonderful: 5:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Baby factory criminals have come again.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Nwodosis(m): 5:43am On Jun 10, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals have come again.

Attack the message, it will benefit you more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by chinjo(m): 5:44am On Jun 10, 2022
As sophisticated and enlightened as the yoruba people are, their celebration of the emergence of Tinubu victory still beats my imagination. Tinubu is a very qualified for the job as a Nigerian no doubt, but for God's sake, the man is seriously sick. Can we afford to have another sick person as a president? heck no. Buhari as a president was a monumental mistake simply because the political class wanted Jonathan out by all means. If Tinubu had contested in 2011 I wouldn't have had a problem with that but in 2022 na. A man who could barely stand or even hold a piece of paper. Nigeria is in the brinks of collapse and another sick president will lead to the eventual end of this contraption called Nigeria so let us vote wisely. I wished peter Obi never left the PDP. Now enemies of Nigeria are celebrating and hailing him for emerging as LP flagbearer because that has weakened the chances of PDP. Whether we like it or not, the choice we have as of today is between two ailments according to wike. Malaria (PDP) and cancer (APC) so Nigerians, it is better we all support a party with malaria than a party with cancer. Let us be wise. Peter Obi can not win an election in a party that does not even control a local government. A vote for Peter Obi is an indirect vote for Tinubu so SHINE YOUR EYES

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by juman(m): 5:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Go and be a presidential candidate in a party yourself.
There are tens of other political parties.

2 Likes

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by chatinent: 5:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:

Eyin omo ale jati jati

Do they have an option?

They vote for "na my brother." Funnily enough, the irony there is that your tribe has the most educated people in Nigeria.

I don't think any educated person will support Tinubu who campaigned for this failure we have today and failed.

Have a nice century.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by bmdmix10: 6:07am On Jun 10, 2022
People never learn, this one wen go begin make every business him own
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Kingpin1000: 6:19am On Jun 10, 2022
No one is talking about, Igbos of Alaba market who were beating by Yorubas because they went to collect PVC.
This election is between P.O and A.A. every other aspirant is jus6 wasting time and and resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by noleflendum: 6:27am On Jun 10, 2022
If we can manage Buhari we go manage Tulumbu too

2 Likes

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Oshodipikin: 6:28am On Jun 10, 2022
Ok
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by ruggedtimi(m): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2022
I am suprised that the health status of tinubu is the only thing Nigerians are complaining about, his supporters keep saying tinubu single handedly built lagos grin grin.
Lagos has been developing before tinubu was born and got developed since late 1930s. Check pictures of Lagos in 1930, 1950, 1980 and 19990's. Who was tinubu then?. Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa aside Nigeria, south Africa, egypt, Tunisia..it was the capital of Nigeria for many years. All privately and publicly traded companies have headquarters in Lagos. Give a 20yrs old kid lagos state to govern, he might even do better than tinubu. There is nothing special that he did, the money that comes to Lagos state is alone is enough to make It better than cape town but it is still a slum. A man that personally takes 10% of revenue generated by a whole state. Abeg make una stop these yeye praises, he is not worth it

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by donphilopus: 6:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Kingpin1000:
No one is talking about, Igbos of Alaba market who were beating by Yorubas because they went to collect PVC.
This election is between P.O and A.A. every other aspirant is jus6 wasting time and and resources.

PO that would come a distant fourth? He won't even get up to 1.5m votes nationwide. Can we place a bet on it that he won't garner up to 20k votes in Borno? Jagaban is your next President. Get used to that!

5 Likes

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by chinae(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2022
Were the delegates all yorubas?
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Kingpin1000: 7:04am On Jun 10, 2022
donphilopus:

PO that would come a distant fourth? He won't even get up to 1.5m votes nationwide. Can we place a bet on it that he won't garner up to 20k votes in Borno? Jagaban is your next President. Get used to that!
Is that why you people dont want Igbos to register or collect PVC..
E go clear for una eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by drlateef: 7:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Who are the “we”? I am Yoruba and proud to support Tinubu. OP only a bastard yoruba will not be happy with Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Dannyset(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2022
This one na omo ale Yoruba na!

Born throway!

Who know you!

Atiku apologist in disguise

4 Likes

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Mossadd: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2022
We have someone like Osinbajo and Tinubu is the only candidate Yoruba can present shame on those useless delegates that sold their future for few $
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by uthlaw: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2022
chatinent:

Do they have an option?

They vote for "na my brother." Funnily enough, the irony their is that your tribe has the most educated people in Nigeria.

I don't think any educated person will support Tinubu who campaigned for this failure we have today and failed.

Have a nice century.
so na Yoruba vote for primary election... Make ena de use common sense talk na!

3 Likes

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Great2017: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:

Eyin omo ale jati jati
The same way they jubilated when Buhari won in 2015. I hope they are still celebrating Buhari's government.

1 Like

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by uthlaw: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2022
drlateef:
Who are the “we”? I am Yoruba and proud to support Tinubu. OP only a bastard yoruba will not be happy with Tinubu.
I'm a Yoruba but I'm not supporting tinubu...I ain't a bastard because you want a disaster for the nation!

1 Like

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by onumadu: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2022
I also know a good number of Yorubas that are embarrassed by the whole BAT thing.
They are implacable about it. lol
Osinbajo ran the race till the very end; that should tell you that he had solid Yoruba backing too.
And some of those anti-BAT Yorubas are very influential.
Who wants to trust his future to a man who brought calamity to Nigeria in 2015?
Nigeria nosedived in 2015 and never recovered.

Osinbajo? Yes
Adesina? Yes
Fayemi? Yes
BAT? olorun maje! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by shortIGBOman: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2022
foryourmind:

Abeg remind me. How many votes did Igbo deligates gave Rochas Okorocha, in the last APC Primary election? grin

2 Likes

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by talk2hb1(m): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu Presented himself with his own pocket as the face of Yoruba!
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by orisa37: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2022
HE IS OUR SON TOO.
LET HIM HAVE IT.
WE SHALL NURTURE HIM AS OUR MUHAVMMADU WHO HAS JUST VISITED THE MOUNTAIN.
LET US WATCH WHAT COMES OUT OF THE VISIT,
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Mide1data: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2022
Am still surprised some people were happy about tinubu.
We voted bubu around 72 years old. He turned 9ja from bad to worse. Assuming 9ja was a car, under GEJ regime, the car(9ja) was already faulty.
But bubu has turned the car upside down, he has even dried the petrol, engine oil.
And now 9ja still want to choose between a quack, criminal mechanic named atiku and a really really old mechanic named Tinubu.

Well goodluck to y'all

1 Like

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by PussyMiners: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2022
onumadu:
I also know a good number of Yorubas that are embarrassed by the whole BAT thing.
They are implacable about it. lol
Osinbajo ran the race till the very end; that should tell you that he had solid Yoruba backing too.
And some of those anti-BAT Yorubas are very influential.
Who wants to trust his future to a man who brought calamity to Nigeria in 2015?
Nigeria nosedived in 2015 and never recovered.

Osinbajo? Yes
Adesina? Yes
Fayemi? Yes
BAT? olorun maje! cheesy

Carry your flat..hea.d comot !
We are very happy with Asiwaju's emergence .
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Balogunodua(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2022
foryourmind:

Guess... the meant him and his family which nobody gives a FCK about.... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FACT CHECK:The University Letter From Chicago State University Registrar Is Fake / Rivers Pdp Guber Candidate Picks Dr Ngozi Ordu As Running Mate / Be Hopeful, Don’t Succumb To Misery, PDP Urges Nigerians At Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.