Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate (2407 Views)

Tinubu Takes Charter Flight To Saudi Arabia As Presidential Jet Develops Fault / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son / PDP Convention: Lawmakers Back Saraki As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Balogunodua(m): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
yes ooo do you love me
You must be suffering from gender dysphoria... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by BabydiHot(f): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

You must be suffering from gender dysphoria... grin
then stop stalking a lady angry
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Balogunodua(m): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
then stop stalking a lady angry
And who is stalking who man..last time I checked you are the one jumping on my comments... grin
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
oga stop talking nonsense

tell that to the unemployed youths out there
the ASUU strike youths sitting at home

Nonsense!

Sure there are a lot of old politicians holding sway today who are totally disconnected with the reality of Nigeria and her people.

Yet who will dislodge them? You and your fellow youths?

This current generation of Nigerian youths who are probably the laziest, most misguided, most immoral, most criminal-minded, most materialistic, most politically indifferent, most vacuous and most unmotivated in the post-independence history of our nation?

I dey laff.
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by BabydiHot(f): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Sure there are a lot of old politicians holding sway today who are totally disconnected with the reality of Nigeria and her people.

Yet who will dislodge them? You and your fellow youths?

This current generation of Nigerian youths who are probably the laziest, most misguided, most immoral, most criminal-minded, most materialistic, most politically indifferent, most vacuous and most unmotivated in the post-independence history of our nation?

I dey laff.
2023 won't be business as usual bro.
you'll be shocked I assure you.
I hardly vote in elections but I'm already doing give away to teens of 18 years to get their PVCs in my area and more to come.
every qualified youth in this country must vote!
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by BabydiHot(f): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

And who is stalking who man..last time I checked you are the one jumping on my comments... grin
stop calling me man angry
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Balogunodua(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
Pishhhhhhh grin
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by helinues: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

Na when did you get puna beside your scrotum NL canceller?
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

2023 won't be business as usual bro.
you'll be shocked I assure you.
I hardly vote in elections but I'm already doing give away to teens of 18 years to get their PVCs in my area and more to come.
every qualified youth in this country must vote!

If you'll truly do what you say, and other youths are ready to do similar, then I applaud your efforts in advance .

Youths are the statistical population majority in Nigeria. When Nigerian youths gain sense, focus and an awareness of their own strengths, plus how to use it, then misrulers will behave or leave.

As simple as that. Yet the reality is that those who run the system, from historical evidence, do not reckon with Nigerian youths because they know you only make noise yet are "lazy", according to Buhari, unprincipled, lacking focus and distracted.

Would be good if you can prove them wrong in 2023 but I seriously doubt it. You yourself will come to express disappointment in your fellow youths here on Nairaland next year. Mark that down.

Remember the "third force" noise Nigerians youths bragged they would convene, after the #EndSARS protests, to dislodge the "sit tight" old politicians in APC and PDP?

Where is that "third force" today 8 months to the general election and almost two years after the #EndSARS episode? Show me.
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by BabydiHot(f): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2022
helinues:

Na when did you get puna beside your scrotum NL canceller?
who's this
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by sukar886: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2022
noleflendum:
If we can manage Buhari we go manage Tulumbu too
God forbid
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by dejavubobo1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
We yorubas!?? Who is "WE" come down west and see as omoluabis are jubilating when Tinubu won the primaries, den you will realize that yorubas offline, the real voters with PVC love tinubu!

Eyin omo ale jati jati
Lol... I'm Yoruba we both know Tinubu is a rogue who enriches himself and his selected few with state resources... Tinubu isn't Osélu, he's an Ojélu
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by adekolaelect(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
And Baby Factory Region poeple should be happy for producing nothing ... Imposters mumu Wailers full everywhere.

Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by BabydiHot(f): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
And Baby Factory Region poeple should be happy for producing nothing ... Imposters mumu Wailers full everywhere.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Uchek(m): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
True talk!

ruggedtimi:
I am suprised that the health status of tinubu is the only thing Nigerians are complaining about, his supporters keep saying tinubu single handedly built lagos grin grin.
Lagos has been developing before tinubu was born and got developed since late 1930s. Check pictures of Lagos in 1930, 1950, 1980 and 19990's. Who was tinubu then?. Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa aside Nigeria, south Africa, egypt, Tunisia..it was the capital of Nigeria for many years. All privately and publicly traded companies have headquarters in Lagos. Give a 20yrs old kid lagos state to govern, he might even do better than tinubu. There is nothing special that he did, the money that comes to Lagos state is alone is enough to make It better than cape town but it is still a slum. A man that personally takes 10% of revenue generated by a whole state. Abeg make una stop these yeye praises, he is not worth it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Empty Streets Of Kano, Atiku's Huge Support Signpost Of APC Extinction / Wagner Group Rejects Putin Contracts Offer, Pulled Out Of Ukraine War / Sit At Home: ESN Neutralised Ebubeagu Commander And Others Today - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.