Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections (21109 Views)

2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Mooh247: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
Peter Obi

angry

I said Jagaban

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Nyamuriflathead: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2022
Thinkam:

grin Peter Obi can as well step down and join him...

The thing is Peter Obi isn't running for his ambition, I honestly don't know why he's running. If it's for Nigerians then he's deluded.
I tire o
As if Peter obi is bigger or better than kwankwaso in anything

2 Likes

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
Let's pray d best candidate that'll makes this country great again emerge
Concerning this, please vote rather than pray.
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2022
Inec so spice things up by doing this when a candidate steps down he’s vote should be put for the Candidate he step down for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by ejimatic: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2022
naptu2:
Accord (A) : Christopher Imumolen.

Action Alliance (AA) : Hamza Al Mustapha

Action Democratic Party (ADP) : Yabagi Sani

Action Peoples Party (APP) :

African Action Congress (AAC) : Omoyele Sowore

African Democratic Congress (ADC) : Dumebi Kachikwu

All Progressives Congress (APC) : Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) : Peter Umeadi

Allied Peoples Movement (APM) : Yusuf Mamman Dantalle

Boot Party (BP) : Sunday Adenuga

Labour Party (LP) : Peter Obi

National Rescue Movement (NRM) : Okwudili Nwa-Anyajike

New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) : Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) : Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) : Kola Abiola

Social Democratic Party (SDP) : Adewole Adebayo

Young Progressive Party (YPP) : Prince Malik Ado-Ibrahim

Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) : Chief Dan Nwanyanwu

Picture 1 = BBC.
Pictures 2 and 3 = INEC
. Good luck to all of them.I however see Tinubu of APC and Atiku of PDP as major contenders. One of them will be president in 2023
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Abfinest007(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2022
If u like collect 20k to campaign for tinubu and atiku suffer go tire u

2 Likes

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by BabydiHot(f): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:

angry

I said Jagaban
I said Peter Obi too wink kiss

6 Likes

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Gamesmart: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2022
naptu2:

Action Alliance (AA) : Hamza Al Mustapha

All Progressives Congress (APC) : Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Labour Party (LP) : Peter Obi

New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) : Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) : Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

This is the recompiled list of confirmed crooks!
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by gasparpisciotta: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso will cancel themselves out....they all have one thing in common....

That’s the fact that they have all contested at one point or the other on the same platform in PDP.

1 Like

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by rolexino(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2022
yes
MikeMicheal:
Lets settle this once and for all!!!

CLICK LIKE for OBI
CLICK SHARE for TINUBU
QUOTE ME with YES for ATIKU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by egunna(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/cg3979lpj34o
this kola Abiola resemble him papa like mad.gatther here if u resemble ur papa.me I b identical twins with my popsi. grin
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by sauceEEP(m): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2022
Looks like Chris Okotie is tired...
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Truvelisback(m): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu has won.

1 Like

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by naptu2: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2022
sauceEEP:
Looks like Chris Okotie is tired...

His political party, Fresh Democratic Party, was deregistered last year.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by sukar886: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2022
I stand with Peter obi

2 Likes

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Blake755: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2022
fernandez1:
I don’t care who wins…… I just want the person that will move the country forward, the hardship on the street is so heartbreaking.
Boss it doesn't work that way unless we vote for the right person
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by sukar886: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

I tire o
As if Peter obi is bigger or better than kwankwaso in anything
Go buy sense, urs have expired
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Theoroosevelt1: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Showore 2023
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Burruchaga71(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2022
Peter Obi or everyone goes their separate ways

3 Likes

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by OnyeOlokoro(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Why can't Peter obi swallow his own pride and work with kwankwaso?
It's turn of the south.
Make una dey use common sense

2 Likes

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Nyamuriflathead: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2022
OnyeOlokoro:

It's turn of the south.
Make una dey use common sense

Yet u and ur people supported AHMAD lawan over tinubus candidacy... turn of the south indeed. That's APCs arrangement BTW, u can't ask other parties to zone their ticket to the south simply because APC has done so

2 Likes

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Bimpe1111: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Buhari must hand over to a Christian whether he likes it or not. Nigeria is not a muslim country.

1 Like

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by emmnprince(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2022
chatinent:
Sowore is never given recognition upon he is far better than Tinubu and Atiku. Nigerians are more interested in popular thieves.

So Sowore is an unpopular thief that's why Nigerians are not interested or pay less interest in him?

1 Like

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by emmnprince(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
Let's pray d best candidate that'll makes this country great again emerge

Prayer without obtaining a PVC & voting aright is like faith without work!

1 Like

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Did I just see booty party up there shocked

1 Like

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by emmnprince(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2022
MikeMicheal:
Lets settle this once and for all!!!

CLICK LIKE for OBI
CLICK SHARE for TINUBU
QUOTE ME with YES for ATIKU

You're not a serious human being.

Always settling this time and again for "once and for all!!!!"
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso will cancel themselves out....they all have one thing in common....

That’s the fact that they have all contested at one point or the other on the same platform in PDP.

Story for the gods
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Which one come be boot party bikonu grin
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by goaldynman(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2022
All Christians should vote Peter Obi! Buhari has taken the turn of Muslims! Vote a Christian to stop the massacre of Christians!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Metuh Seeks Permision For Five-week Medical Trip To UK / Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka / Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.