Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections (21127 Views)

2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by 007lss: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Entprys:
Abeg make everybodi dey shout

"ATIKU
ATIKU
ATIKU
ATIKU
ATIKU
ATIKU
ATIKU"

he is a man of good heart, he will settle tinubu with ministerial appointment.
I already heard they will give him(tinubu) ministry of transport because there, MC Oluomo will be instruMENTAL
North again....... Making another 16 years, only in the southern leader are fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Johel(m): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2022
naptu2:
Accord (A) : Christopher Imumolen.

Action Alliance (AA) : Hamza Al Mustapha

Action Democratic Party (ADP) : Yabagi Sani

Action Peoples Party (APP) :

African Action Congress (AAC) : Omoyele Sowore

African Democratic Congress (ADC) : Dumebi Kachikwu

All Progressives Congress (APC) : Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) : Peter Umeadi

Allied Peoples Movement (APM) : Yusuf Mamman Dantalle

Boot Party (BP) : Sunday Adenuga

Labour Party (LP) : Peter Obi

National Rescue Movement (NRM) : Okwudili Nwa-Anyajike

New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) : Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) : Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) : Kola Abiola

Social Democratic Party (SDP) : Adewole Adebayo

Young Progressive Party (YPP) : Prince Malik Ado-Ibrahim

Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) : Chief Dan Nwanyanwu

Picture 1 = BBC.
Pictures 2 and 3 = INEC

GIVE US PETER OBI oh LORD of creations!!...Shame the devil,shame enemies of progress!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by COMPAQ(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2022
naptu2:
Accord (A) : Christopher Imumolen.

Action Alliance (AA) : Hamza Al Mustapha

Action Democratic Party (ADP) : Yabagi Sani

Action Peoples Party (APP) :

African Action Congress (AAC) : Omoyele Sowore

African Democratic Congress (ADC) : Dumebi Kachikwu

All Progressives Congress (APC) : Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) : Peter Umeadi

Allied Peoples Movement (APM) : Yusuf Mamman Dantalle

Boot Party (BP) : Sunday Adenuga

Labour Party (LP) : Peter Obi

National Rescue Movement (NRM) : Okwudili Nwa-Anyajike

New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) : Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) : Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) : Kola Abiola

Social Democratic Party (SDP) : Adewole Adebayo

Young Progressive Party (YPP) : Prince Malik Ado-Ibrahim

Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) : Chief Dan Nwanyanwu

Picture 1 = BBC.
Pictures 2 and 3 = INEC

18 candidates is still too many sef. We don't need more than 5 in this country!
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Aniestar(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Atiku
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by sematec(m): 9:11am On Jun 10, 2022
who is "we" oga vote ur choice but vote a credible candidate to protect your future
Pele10:
Its a shame that we realistically have to choose either ATIFKU or TIFNUBU. Nigeria don finish kpatakpata.
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by sonature1: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2022
fernandez1:
I don’t care who wins…… I just want the person that will move the country forward, the hardship on the street is so heartbreaking.

It's your job to find out what their past records are and vote for the right person. Stop letting idiots impose incompetent people on us.

Look at the record that Buhari some people elected twice has left.

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2022
Pele10:
Its a shame that we realistically have to choose either ATIFKU or TIFNUBU. Nigeria don finish kpatakpata.

You don't have to choose either. You have an option. Peter Obi is fantastic.
Lets change our mindset.

1 Like

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Joetttimua1811(m): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2022
Noted
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Mrfixitt(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
If only Kwankwaso could swallow his pride and work with Peter Obi as VP, then 2023 race will become even scarier and interesting angry
I believe that will be game over for Atiku and Tinubu
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by ZIAZI(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
If only Kwankwaso could swallow his pride and work with Peter Obi as VP, then 2023 race will become even scarier and interesting angry

Can't Peter Obi swallow his pride and be VP to Kwankwaso? Are they mates in politics?

Peter Obi might probably be the most suitable, but does it mean every Tom, Dick, and Harry should give up their ambition for him?
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by ayoolataiwo(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2022
emmnprince:

Prayer without obtaining a PVC & voting aright is like faith without work!
getting PVC is our responsibility,seeking Almighty help will compliment our efforts.
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Biggie999(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Better??

chatinent:
Sowore is never given recognition upon he is far better than Tinubu and Atiku. Nigerians are more interested in popular thieves.
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by riczy(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Thinkam:

grin Peter Obi can as well step down and join him...

The thing is Peter Obi isn't running for his ambition, I honestly don't know why he's running. If it's for Nigerians then he's deluded.
Honestly I support Peter Obi, but Northern Nigeria won't vote him!
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Tingotoe: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Nigerians demands for Peter Obi. Let's rescue our dear country now. Peter Obi is the best man for the job
Peter Obi can't win this thing under the banner of the labour party
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Talk2nanro(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Come 2023 only two candidates will really compete, Peter Obi and Atiku. Peter Obi will slightly defeat Atiku and become the president come 2023. I want Kwankwaso to step down for Peter Obi and become his vice.
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by Basicend: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
franchasofficia:

Jagaban go still destroy all of them put together. . Plus Atifku.
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by OlawaleBammie: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
chatinent:
Sowore is never given recognition upon he is far better than Tinubu and Atiku. Nigerians are more interested in popular thieves.
like seriously i like people like you who are not tribalistic and bittered. I like how u dey reason.
I dont know if u have any alternative monikers u used in doing the dirty jobs ooh, but this particular moniker of urs dey give me joy grin, am sorry but u dont talk or analyse as if u come from a particular region or tribe. U always talk as human.

Aside the above rants... I am keeping the secret u shared about how u started ur business sometimes ago in my left palm, its a motivation for me, it made me remember one opportunity i had in okokomaiko den, that omo onile offered me a space and advised me to go to seme(or where sef) to buy A-grade clothes den but i ignored him just cus i wanted to go to school... HAD I KNOWN.

KUDOS TO U BRO, I'M A BIG FAN.

But sometimes u dey Simp grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by kayusely70(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
No shaking: BAT all the way!
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by kayusely70(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
No shaking: BAT all the way![color=#000099][/color]
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by ambale(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
Let's pray d best candidate that'll makes this country great again emerge

You don't pray a best candidate to position, you carefully listen to the candidates and vote for the best in terms of your expectations for your country
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by frog12: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
look at all these big HEADS. you know na only the most popular and richest go win grin
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by emmnprince(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
getting PVC is our responsibility,seeking Almighty help will compliment our efforts.

Now you're clear with your comment.
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by chatinent: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
like seriously i like people like you who are not tribalistic and bittered. I like how u dey reason.
I dont know if u have any alternative monikers u used in doing the dirty jobs ooh, but this particular moniker of urs dey give me joy grin, am sorry but u dont talk or analyse as if u come from a particular region or tribe. U always talk as human.

Aside the above rants... I am keeping the secret u shared about how u started ur business sometimes ago in my left palm, its a motivation for me, it made me remember one opportunity i had in okokomaiko den, that omo onile offered me a space and advised me to go to seme(or where sef) to buy A-grade clothes den but i ignored him just cus i wanted to go to school... HAD I KNOWN.

KUDOS TO U BRO, I'M A BIG FAN.

But sometimes u dey Simp grin
✌️
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by udumosam23(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
franchasofficia:

A merger of them both is enough. No matter who becomes the president, either of them will do well.

After eight years, the vice amongst them becomes the president, and the president goes back to becoming vice. At least both of them will be there for the next 16 years to lift Nigeria off the pit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections by SirWisy: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu sponsored atleast 7 of them. Soonest, they'll bow to their master

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okada Ban In Anambra: Operators Groan As 15,000 Lose Jobs In Onitsha, Awka / 2023: Kano First Lady, Hafsat Ganduje Plans To Contest For Senate In Jigawa / Impeachment: Police Beef Up Security In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.