Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

We're Dating Right, But I Walked Into You & A Girl In Dubai.liquorose To Emmanue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We're Dating Right, But I Walked Into You & A Girl In Dubai.liquorose To Emmanue (327 Views)

I Walked Into Him And A Girl In Dubai –liquorose Opens Up On Split With Emmanuel / Bbnaija’s Liquorose To Be Kicked Out Of Apartment For Failure To Renew Rent / Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We're Dating Right, But I Walked Into You & A Girl In Dubai.liquorose To Emmanue by Oleys: 6:08am On Jun 10, 2022
At the BBNaija Reunion show, Liquorose revealed the major reason behind her decision to cut ties with her estranged lover, Emmanuel.

Liquorose made it clear that she caught Emmanuel with a girl in Dubai – a time they were actually dating.

Liquorose said:

“We were dating right, but I walked into you and a girl in Dubai.”

Emmanuel on his part tried to speak but Liquorose pleaded not to be interrupted.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1534651741656031232

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/06/10/bbnaija-reunion-we-were-dating-right-but-i-walked-into-you-a-girl-in-dubai-liquorose-exposes-emmanuel-video/

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Raised My Hands On Any Woman Including My Wife- Chacha Eke Husband / Ayrastar Performance At Wireless Fest 2022 / Watch Trending In Akwa Ibom. � Up Girls Oh God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.