Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos (1725 Views)

Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos by ManMountain(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Igbos won't take it lightly with anyone next time. This warning is to avoid influx of people into Benin Republic IDP

lol, it’s always next time! They’ve been harassing and intimidating you all over Lagos from promising to send you to lagoon on the island to beating your up in Ojo, it’s always a threat of next time grin

Thought you come here to say Lagos is no man’s land ?

Nonsense people

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos by ManMountain(m): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2022
PDJT:

-You're not actually mentally ok, to be honest.

Truth is bitter! Choke on it

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos by haffaze777(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Igbos won't take it lightly with anyone next time. This warning is to avoid influx of people into Benin Republic IDP

We want the influx of people to Benin IDP, please bring it on.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos by Balogunodua(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Fantasy cheesy

Ojucrook comes to mind... grin

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yoruba man, Lagos is a no mans land.Igbos are winning elections there
Na dis comment start Yoruba Nation agitation.
Nomadic Ibos will soon require visa to visit the to be Yoruba Global City of Lagos. Soon.
Yoruba Nation is Coming.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Hizzy:

You don't start a war in your home because the visitors can do the undo and go back to their own home
No matter how powerful you think you are there's always an upset that is why Cadiz in spain beat Barcelona don't start a fight in your home the results won't favour you because you will lose more
You don't start war far away from home and be cut of from survival lines. ask what happen to Igbo stragglers after Biafra flight in the Midwest Region. Ibos will find that not only are Yorubas not their neighbors, they also are not their equals.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2022
ManMountain:
You’ve been pushed to the wall and beyond the wall, but you are still threatening.

Mumu people, we dare you to do your worst ! grin cheesy
IGBOS HAVE NOTHING TO BARGAIN WITH IN NIGERIA. THEY HAVE NOTHING THAT ANYONE WANTS. THEY ARE UNWANTED WORLDOVER.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2022
jerseyboy:

You don't start war far away from home and be cut of from survival lines. ask what happen to Igbo stragglers after Biafra flight in the Midwest Region. Ibos will find that not only are Yorubas not their neighbors, they also are not their equals.
Okay next Thursday is another day
If any miscreant come to disturb us again well will treat the person like a criminal you must witness it don't just be online come to the venue
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Hizzy:

Okay next Thursday is another day
If any miscreant come to disturb us again well will treat the person like a criminal you must witness it don't just be online come to the venue
It is not about Thursday. Yorubas want Yoruba Nation Now. Not Tinubu, not Ob, not anything to do with Nigeria. Just Yoruba Nation, for the glory of the black race.
It is about cultural preservation. Nigeria will kill every culture and replace it with olosho and agbero cultures. The Yorubas are OUT.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2022
Samirana360:
What’s the work of this ohaneze people if I may ask?
Reacting
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2022
jerseyboy:

It is not about Thursday. Yorubas want Yoruba Nation Now. Not Tinubu, not Ob, not anything to do with Nigeria. Just Yoruba Nation, for the glory of the black race.
It is about cultural preservation. Nigeria will kill every culture and replace it with olosho and agbero cultures. The Yorubas are OUT.
Now I understand your point it good but I don't see that happening because 70% of you tribe men don't want that they prefer presidency
Bro sorry for being rough from the beginning I did understand your point then
Once again I de sorri
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos by christistruth01: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2022
But Ohaneze failed to react or say anything when IPOB were busy using those registering and collecting PVCs as Target practice in the SE

Even when IPOB killed INEC Officials they ignored it

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

encouraging violence

I was just being factual with you grin
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos by BabydiHot(f): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

See whose talking grin
U heard of the word Massacre before grin
It in the dictionary grin
mynd44 lalasticlala

Rule 2

encouraging violence
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hizzy:

Now I understand your point it good but I don't see that happening because 70% of you tribe men don't want that they prefer presidency
Bro sorry for being rough from the beginning I did understand your point then
Once again I de sorri
Tinubu's silent campaign to Yorubas is "Support me, we don't control the Army and security agencies (wink wink) my Presidency is your fastest track to Yoruba Nation via restructuring." The Northerners know it and that is why they will make Atiku president.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
jerseyboy:

Tinubu's silent campaign to Yorubas is "Support me, we don't control the Army and security agencies (wink wink) my Presidency is your fastest track to Yoruba Nation via restructuring." The Northerners know it and that is why they will make Atiku president.
Chai this life no balance

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze / David Hundeyin Exposes Kadaria Ahmed's Brother In Law Who Glorifies Terrorists / Peter Obi's 2 Million Massive Man March Shuts Owerri Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.