Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work (743 Views)

I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) / Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by wwwihy: 7:12am On Jun 10, 2022
The 2023 election is between Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar. Others are doing the Lord's work.

Those doing the Lord's work should be encouraged and not be attacked even few miscreants among them are hate-filled.

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by Mooh247: 7:16am On Jun 10, 2022
cool

I wonder how some idiot feel a miracle would make Labour Party Peter Obi win Presidency and APC and PDP would win every other available seat from Senate, House of Representatives, Governorship, State House down to Local Government

This is why Ponzi scheme easily scam and Attract them, they are illogical, sentimental, irrational and highly emotional

I mean a twitter President like Peter Obi that Tinubu, Reno, Atiku and Osinbajo all have more twitter follower than him

8 Likes

Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by Kosoco(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Shows how rigid your thinking is.... Tomorrow you will still carry your duns head to come here and cry bad governance.... Failed youths.
Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by pacesetting: 7:16am On Jun 10, 2022
You opinion does not matter
Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by Iykopee(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2022
wwwihy:
The 2023 election is between Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar. Others are doing the Lord's work.

Those doing the Lord's work should be encouraged and not be attacked even few miscreants among them are hate-filled.

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Federal Republic of Nigeria

That is the reason Nigeria can't move forward.
Those criminals you mentioned can buy your conscience with money and make life miserable for you.

2 Likes

Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by wwwihy: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Kosoco:
Shows how rigid your thinking is.... Tomorrow you will still carry your duns head to come here and cry bad governance.... Failed youths.

South East and Anambra of today evidence bad governance. The region is the poverty capital of the south , the least productive region, the least contributing region, the most terrorised region in the World, the most emigrated region in Nigeria.

My brother, charity they say ..begins at home

How can Kano , a single State , be more productive and more revenue generating State than a whole region.

1 Like

Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by wwwihy: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Iykopee:

That is the reason Nigeria can't move forward.
Those criminals you mentioned can buy your conscience with money and make life miserable for you.

3 Likes

Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by Urheadmaster(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2022
God bless Tinubu but honestly he is not going to be Nigeria president whatsoever undecided

1 Like

Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by Realtord43: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I wonder how some idiot feel a miracle would make Labour Party Peter Obi win Presidency and APC and PDP would win every other available seat from Senate, House of Representatives, Governorship, State House down to Local Government

This is why Ponzi scheme easily scam and Attract them, they are illogical, sentimental, irrational and highly emotional

I wonder how some idiotic fools parading their self as intellectual miscreants would boldly support a oldie man with parkison that cant even hold his party flag and druggie thief to be president of over 200m folks

You saw what happened in 2015?

Power change is coming
OBI IS A NEW DAWN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by Iykopee(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=113657241][/quote]

Proves nothing
Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by Mooh247: 7:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Realtord43:

I wonder how some idiotic fools parading their self as intellectual miscreants would boldly support a oldie man with parkison that cant even hold his party flag and druggie thief to be president of over 200m folks

You saw what happened in 2015?

Power change is coming
OBI IS A NEW DAWN

And if Tinubu doesn't have Parkinson disease may the people wishing him that develop a terrible disease amen

If he stole from your father or anyone tell your father or the person to take him to court with evidence rather than slander someone 100 times better than you can ever hope to be in life or the next

2 Likes

Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by Esama: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2022
That's why I will never attack obi or talk down on him.
Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by BabydiHot(f): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:

And if Tinubu doesn't have Parkinson disease may the people wishing him that develop a terrible disease amen

If he stole from your father or anyone tell your father to take him to court with evidence rather than slander someone 100 times better than you can ever hope to be in life or the next

oga shut up
Why is drugnibu shaking

3 Likes

Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by Mooh247: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
oga shut up
Why is drugnibu shaking

Fvck off my mention

Perhaps pray to God you reach 70 years in life with Tinubus staling records perhaps you may know why he was on stage and not an Ibo man or any of your entire leaders

2 Likes

Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by BabydiHot(f): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:

Fvck off my mention

Perhaps pray to God you reach 70 years in life with Tinubus staling records perhaps you may know why he was on stage and not an Ibo man or any of your entire leaders
Shut up
I won't fvck off your mention.

can you swear that Tinubu's real age is 70?

Hehehehe

shaky shaky drug baron criminal ooo
Hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by Realtord43: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:

If he stole from your father tell your father to take him to court with evidence rather than slander someone 100 times better than you can ever hope to be in life or the next

Save your strength from defending TINUBU.
he wont get the presidency.

Only selfishness and triberlism is making you stan TINUBU and i assure he would fail!!

3 Likes

Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by Akurakambe(m): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I mean a twitter President like Peter Obi that Tinubu, Reno, Atiku and Osinbajo all have more twitter follower than him

You should be happy that Peter Obi won't win. Why are you worried?
Support your candidate and allow me to support mine. Is it too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by Mooh247: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Frigga13:

Stop playing the Yoruba game .. becauE you can’t delete this one ..

Yoruba human ..

See your brain ..

Yoruba

Are you Ok?!

Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by BabydiHot(f): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:

Are you Ok?!

he is wink

1 Like

Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by Mooh247: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Akurakambe:

You should be happy that Peter Obi won't win. Why are you worried?
Support your candidate and allow me to support mine. Is it too much to ask?

So commenting on an aspirant is prohibited because you support him

I have freedom of speech and expression as long as what I said about Obi is a lie
Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by Frigga13: 7:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:

Are you Ok?!

I don’t do fools and gays

Next !
Re: The 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu And Atiku. Others Doing The Lord's Work by BabydiHot(f): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:

So commenting on an aspirant is prohibited because you support him

I have freedom of speech and expression as long as what I said about Obi is a lie
yes surely you have as far as it's not insulting to Nairalander or their tribe.
we're all humans first before politics.
God bless us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judge Tinubu And Peter Obi With Lagos And Anambra Economy After Their Tenure / Tinubu In Dilemma As APC Governors Reject Shettima As Running Mate / Bullet Points From Peter Obi's Speech. This Man Is God's Sent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.