Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) (55222 Views)

Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) / Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos / Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Wizpa(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2022
virginprincess:
undecided,nigeria men are not just women beaters and cheat's but they are also turning into cannibals,what a pity, this thing called marriage is getting more scary everyday.

Nigerian men this, Nigerian men that... what about your father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by godswilld10(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2022
I dey follow the story about the issue since last week...... base on say na my fellow warri man
The man fuckup. For turning into a coded vampire but still the lady eye dey outside according to d story
Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2022
asahnwaKC:
According to the suicidal note.. he supposed don die by now
Dont hold your breath. The idiot wont commit anything. He is a show man ... all gestures no heart

5 Likes

Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by EmiDon11: 11:31am On Jun 10, 2022
Laying my hands on my future gf or wife will be the last thing i will ever do on earth.
How i wish i had a sister any man that laid his filty hands on her would have recieved the lesson of his life. They are just lucky that i dont have a sister.
That why i will pamper my gf or wife because she will be like a sister to me.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 10, 2022
virginprincess:
undecided,nigeria men are not just women beaters and cheat's but they are also turning into cannibals,what a pity, this thing called marriage is getting more scary everyday.

Correction , its only men from Warri that are cannibals, stop generalizing.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The guy fit be vampire o grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Digmygold: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Husband or vampire?

He thinks by doing that to her, she wouldn't be attractive to any other man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Another stupid man on the loose.

They should tie him to the tree and use chain saw or electric saw knife to detach his nose too and let him go home I'm very sure he will be sounding like broken record or pig in the mud for the rest of his life that is if he is lucky the nose is fix back.

Animal.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by DeLaRue: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2022
How did it get to the point where you bite off a chunk of a human body.

In the past biting was seen by some as a quick way to inflict some pain and escape from an opponent with superior physical strength.

But now? It is men biting women

A lot is upside down in this so-called new world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2022
Onariii:

Hafa y ur watsap no dey go?
Mark don ban me again, I don tell you if u wan tell me anything use fb, find way dey use ur acct
Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Kiekieola: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Cannibalistic husband angry angry angry
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Father-Of-Three, Who Celebrated his wife on Facebook less than a week ago, has been accused of biting off her nose in her father's house.

King Felix Nero and wife Queen Nero have been married for 5 years and have 3 kids together but it is alleged that Felix Nero has been abusive and also unfaithful.

Last Year, it was alleged that he had an affair with his wife's cousin, Ejiro Praise. At the time, the news went viral on many Warri blogs.

Due to the alleged domestic violence and infidelity, Queen moved with her kids back to her parent's house in Asaba, Delta State.

Nero reportedly pleaded with many people, including social media influencers, to beg her to return to their home.

He also posted her on her birthday on June 3 and lavished her with sweet words.

She reportedly promised friends who pleaded with her that she will return to her matrimonial home on Saturday, June 4, but her husband Felix Nero visited her on the same day, allegedly caused trouble in her father's house and bit off her nose.

A Graphic Video shows Queen Nero crying after the attack, Reports.

"See wetin Felix do me o," she said in the video while showing her disfigured nose.

Her kids can also be heard crying in the background and calling for their "mummy".

The Video caused outrage and led people to call Felix out.

Felix has now taken to Facebook to write a suicide note.

He asked the public to forgive him for everything and told his 3 kids that "even in death" he will still love them.

He told the public not to judge him as he alone knows the pain and depression he's been suffering for years.

Social media followers are now calling on his wife to put their differences aside and seek out her husband to prevent him from commiting suicide.

See The Graphic Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://twitter.com/SMStalker/status/1534985432596897792?t=jYT6WeOmVN4_s83onezQNg&s=08
Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by jimb(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2022
please where you is the suicide note.
better not be prank..
Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Golan007: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2022
And you once told this woman you love her...

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by frenzzy2(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Wicked husband tongue undecided

I hate violence against women angry
don't blame the husband pls d lady's nose is what biting off cos it's too big
Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by kingyakos: 11:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Some men dey get mind to marry some kind women Sha, see her nails see he tint hair
Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Father-Of-Three, Who Celebrated his wife on Facebook less than a week ago, has been accused of biting off her nose in her father's house.

King Felix Nero and wife Queen Nero have been married for 5 years and have 3 kids together but it is alleged that Felix Nero has been abusive and also unfaithful.

Last Year, it was alleged that he had an affair with his wife's cousin, Ejiro Praise. At the time, the news went viral on many Warri blogs.

Due to the alleged domestic violence and infidelity, Queen moved with her kids back to her parent's house in Asaba, Delta State.

Nero reportedly pleaded with many people, including social media influencers, to beg her to return to their home.

She reportedly promised friends who pleaded with her that she will return to her matrimonial home on Saturday, June 4, but her husband Felix Nero visited her on the same day, allegedly caused trouble in her father's house and bit off her nose.

"See wetin Felix do me o," she said in the video while showing her disfigured nose.

Her kids can also be heard crying in the background and calling for their "mummy".

He asked the public to forgive him for everything and told his 3 kids that "even in death" he will still love them.

He told the public not to judge him as he alone knows the pain and depression he's been suffering for years.

Social media followers are now calling on his wife to put their differences aside and seek out her husband to prevent him from commiting suicide.

https://twitter.com/SMStalker/status/1534985432596897792?t=jYT6WeOmVN4_s83onezQNg&s=08
Na dem
Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by remsonik(f): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2022
This one no write any suicide note, na emotional blackmail he do. Abeg flee from him

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Islright...
Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Swares
Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by DeLaRue: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
kingyakos:
Some men dey get mind to marry some kind women Sha, see her nails see he tint hair

The woman's nails or hair do not define her.

Let's focus on the matter in hand - the horrific behaviour of a cowardly man.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Don't know what keeps pushing these kids into marriage... Marriage foundation is no longer an issue, go for marriage counseling, pray, study the word together, God is the founder of marriage and this was never His plan for it, men and ladies, please before getting married ensure your partner goes through some mental check cos even our grandfathers lived up till their 90s+ with their wives and they were successful in it, or could it be that the problem is coming from the SHE folks, cos even our grandfathers married as many wives as they wanted and there wasn't chaos! Who go answer me abeg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by boldsleek: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2022
vickydevoka:
I pity the wife. If the man kill himself. She go knw say husband better pass brothers n sisters. Nobody go give u Money constantly. Them go tire. Woman use Ur brain
say this too when your wife bites off your nose.

What nonsense money are you talking about?

no be if you dey alive before you go dey talk about money.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Insipidvamp(m): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=NaijaGoBetter20 post=113657547]Husband or vampire?

[Lemme help u out; Huspire or Vamband. Choose one. Next case please.]
Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Wahala no dey finish

To enter marriage go dey tire person

Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by kingyakos: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=DeLaRue post=113665174]

The woman's nails or hair do not define her.

Let's focus on the matter in hand - the horrific behaviour of a cowardly man.[/quote...]

na ur own opinion be dat but for me i no fit marry Dem, dem only good to wire pass.

Una wey dey like solve marriage issue on SM or always quick to blame the male partner based on SM report. There's more deep to marriage issue than the report we get on SM
Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by sphinixs2: 11:52am On Jun 10, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Sounds like obsession to me lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by ifycelebrity(f): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Sirseedorf:
Reason I don't envy anyone on social media, not even couple showing wedding ring and showering of praises.

Husband turn vampire.
chai ije uwa
Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by AutoRedux: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Marriage na better scam. Know this and know peace.
Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Clasmanj(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Take away your marriage from social media,
People will not hear

1 Like

Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Gentlevip: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2022
It's simple he never received motherly love in his life.
No upbringing,
Re: Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) by Anticrime77: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
In all dont transact any biz with d idiot scammer spamming all thread with his outdated free class.. D guy na fraudster

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) / Armed Robber Caught In VGC, Lagos This Morning (Photo) / 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.