Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Wordpress Experts Please I Need Your Help.... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Wordpress Experts Please I Need Your Help.... (396 Views)

Wordpress Experts, Please Help : Displaying Product Via A REST API / [Code Review Help] Laravel Experts Please HELP! / Wordpress Experts, Please Help A Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Experts Please I Need Your Help.... by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
I'm currently learning WordPress and Elementor in my local machine using Xampp. so I install a theme with a starter template when I edit the page and click update button it returns "server. error" this issue stuck me since two days back without a solution.
I increase the PHP memory limit and WordPress memory limit but still in vain. what should I do please?
Re: Wordpress Experts Please I Need Your Help.... by simplesol: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
ahmedsaniadamu:
I'm currently learning WordPress and Elementor in my local machine using Xampp. so I install a theme with a starter template when I edit the page and click update button it returns "server. error" this issue stuck me since two days back without a solution.
I increase the PHP memory limit and WordPress memory limit but still in vain. what should I do please?
Chat me up for a fix - 0-8-0-3-3-0-5-0-5-77
Re: Wordpress Experts Please I Need Your Help.... by niel63(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Localhost... most cases, it's permission issue. Ensure your files and folder has the required privileges it needs. Since you've already increased the memory limit.

If none works, then disabling all your plugins and activate them one by one to see if there's a conflicting plugin.
Re: Wordpress Experts Please I Need Your Help.... by qtguru(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Enable error reporting in PHP ini or WP_DEBUG
Re: Wordpress Experts Please I Need Your Help.... by Fourpockets: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
ahmedsaniadamu:

Use bitnami wordpress, i just started using it and it hasn't given me any problem so far
Re: Wordpress Experts Please I Need Your Help.... by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
niel63:
Localhost... most cases, it's permission issue. Ensure your files and folder has the required privileges it needs. Since you've already increased the memory limit.

If none works, then disabling all your plugins and activate them one by one to see if there's a conflicting plugin.

I notice that it returns the errors when I add too much dummy content in the webpage either image or text.
I even increase the memory limit to 10Gb. and deactivate all plugins but all in vain
Re: Wordpress Experts Please I Need Your Help.... by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fourpockets:

Use bitnami wordpress, i just started using it and it hasn't given me any problem so far

but did you use Elementor plugins so far.
Re: Wordpress Experts Please I Need Your Help.... by julybaba(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Navigate to your XAMPP servers document xampp directory. For example: /XAMPP/htdocs/xampp/

Delete the .htaccess file within

Stop and restart Apache

Using your Web Browser, navigate to localhost or any of the installed sites.

If all goes well, you should no longer encounter the error.
Re: Wordpress Experts Please I Need Your Help.... by Xedmark: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
ahmedsaniadamu:

Eeeyah!! Finally all the time you gave to google search on this couldn't work. Now u need to understand that the theme is not compatible with some of the plugins you installed or your WordPress installation wasn't done correctly on the server. You can set the db-config table to be true in wp-config folder and re-run the installation.
Re: Wordpress Experts Please I Need Your Help.... by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fourpockets:

i just installed it and it perfectly works. thank you so much bro
Re: Wordpress Experts Please I Need Your Help.... by yourlifepal(m): 12:52am On Sep 20, 2022
Bitnami WordPress and Localwp are the best for local development at the moment, I must say.

(1) (Reply)

What Next / As A Developer, How Can We Spot Bad Code? / I'm Looking For The Best Service And Cheap One To Host Flask Server In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.