Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West (19791 Views)

Ayade Takes Over Cross River North APC Senate Ticket / Oluranti Adebule Beats Obanikoro, Wins Lagos West APC Senate Ticket / Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by Opeyemic01: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Politicians are really greedy. He was a commissioner in Akwaibom, then a governor, then a senator, then a Minister, then a presidential aspirant back to senatorial candidate. Politicians have privatized public seat
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by garfield1: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2022
olaboy33:
Asiwaju would ensure he gets a principal office in the senate after stepping down for him.

He rewards loyalty.

#Leader

He might be the next senate president in the absence of oluremi and agege
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by garfield1: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2022
Righteousness02:
in South, Akwa-Ibom, it would be difficult for APC this time

It will be easier.apc is now stronger,pdp divided and people are regretting voting him out
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by garfield1: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2022
asobo1:
Off your mic comrade

This is my zone. He will win this time.enoidem is a small boy
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by na2016: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2022
abobote:
His is no longer popular in his state.
Politics is a dangerous career, once you are in, no other thing will interest you after politics, coz the stealing can not be matched elsewhere

He is still popular and the crisis in PDP in that state can make another party win if they campaign well.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by unitysheart(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2022
rolams:
After the closure of primary? PDP go still flog am.

This time, note senator, no federal appointment!

Primary closed yesterday.
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by geewean(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2022
The ultimate reason he stepped down was the possibility of him becoming the next senate president.

He is a fine politician who understands the language of infrastructural revolution. He has class but my fear is that he is also a dirty politician. He is willing to do anything to remain politically relevant.

He isn't a barrister. He doesn't understand the law in a professional way. I trust him to hire great legal minds to work with him.

Trust me if he becomes the Senate president. He will collabo with Tinubu to pull federal might on Akwa ibom to make it an APC state so he will be the modern day God father in f the state and deal with those who mocked him. This time around he will hold on to the position using the Asiwaju model of Lagos State.

PDP should step up their game. Unless
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by garfield1: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2022
na2016:

He is still popular and the crisis in PDP in that state can make another party win if they campaign well.

Gbam.the aim is to attract much votes to tinubu in ss/se apc did same in 2019 by fielding juggernauts
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by garfield1: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2022
geewean:
The ultimate reason he stepped down was the possibility of him becoming the next senate president.

He is a fine politician who understands the language of infrastructural revolution. He has class but my fear is that he is also a dirty politician. He is willing to do anything to remain politically relevant.

He isn't a barrister. He doesn't understand the law in a professional way. I trust him to hire great legal minds to work with him.

Trust me if he becomes the Senate president. He will collabo with Tinubu to pull federal might on Akwa ibom to make it an APC state so he will be the modern day God father in f the state and deal with those who mocked him. This time around he will hold on to the position using the Asiwaju model of Lagos State.

Akpabio is a barrister ohhh.pdp has downed their game by dumping ukarakpa and alienating oba and co...
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by Ebubu: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2022
he may be the next senate president and represent the South South

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by Duru009(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
He would lose again as usual.

He should have waited to be re-apointed minister if he was so sure Tinubu would win grin

He wasn't sure TINUBU beside he will soon declare to PDP after PDP wins.....
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by Ebubu: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2022
geewean:

if tinubu wins and he wins senate. akpabio will easily be the next senate president. and with that it is over for pdp in akwa ibom
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by edungene7: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2022
This houseboy way start stepdown for Tinubu I wonder why Akwaibom people will allow such a low life to represent them no wonder I woman slapped him mumu man
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by asobo1: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2022
garfield1:

This is my zone. He will win this time.enoidem is a small boy
Are you resident in Akwa Ibom?

NB= Miks Igini is patiently waiting for him.
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by ocelot2006(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2022
BLOOD OF JESUS!! HABA!! I was physically present at the venue during that APC primaries for the North West Senatorial District. Akpabio's name was NEVER listed, only DIG Ekpoudom, Hon. Ekperikpe, Mr. Joseph Akpan. DIG Udom Ekpoudom won the primaries with about 338 votes fair and square. All of a sudden Akpabio is the winner JESUS!! This country is totally finished....
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by garfield1: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2022
asobo1:
Are you resident in Akwa Ibom?

NB= Miks Igini is patiently waiting for him.

Akwa cross is my region.akpabio is the most popular person in that zone if not the state....the annangs are regretting voting out akpabio,pdp in the state is fractured.sen ekpenyong has fallen out with udom,enoidem is a small boy...the same thing lalong is the same thing udom has done so forget aks
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by subcbouy: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2022
These people are only riding on stupid Nigerians while jumping from Party to party, position to position. How come presidential aspirant will reduce to a senatorial aspirant just because he can deceive people? Nigeria is under bondage
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by Temptee101(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Nigeria is irredeemable

Totally
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by asobo1: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2022
garfield1:

Akwa cross is my region.akpabio is the most popular person in that zone if not the state....the annangs are regretting voting out akpabio,pdp in the state is fractured.sen ekpenyong has fallen out with udom,enoidem is a small boy...the same thing lalong is the same thing udom has done so forget aks
You're indeed funny. Comparing Udom and Lalong and still came up with that nonsense you projected as the outcome of 2023 presidential elections.

@attached pix, I don't normally do this but to drive home my point. The pix is my chat with an aid to Hon. Komsol member representing (Quan Pan, Mikang and Shendam) federal constituency.

Forget the cruise we catch here on nland. We build bridges with the opposition but not to the detriment of our beloved party PDP
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by F117nighthawk: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2022
A man without any iota of scruples and shame, Nigerian politicians do not have any form of integrity, self respect, morals or decency
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by Spaxon(f): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Na wa...from 8yrs gov - 4yrs senator - 4yrs minister and now he wants to go for senate again. Mehn Nigerians go dey cry for social media vote for obi vote obi. But the real deal goes down in the various wards.

Not forgetting his times as Commissioner and Special Adviser
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by backbone503(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2022
abobote:
His is no longer popular in his state.
Politics is a dangerous career, once you are in, no other thing will interest you after politics, coz the stealing can not be matched elsewhere

Akpabio remains the most popular and influential politician in Akwa Ibom. Even the sitting governor no get one-quarter of Akpabio street credibility
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by starz100: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Was it not the Akpabio that contested for presidential primaries, that now "clinch" the senate seat. How did he do it. Nigeria na wa ooo
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by garfield1: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2022
asobo1:
You're indeed funny. Comparing Udom and Lalong and still came up with that nonsense you projected as the outcome of 2023 presidential elections.

@attached pix, I don't normally do this but to drive home my point. The pix is my chat with an aid to Hon. Komsol member representing (Quan Pan, Mikang and Shendam) federal constituency.

One thing with you is that you still underrate people and underrate apc...before 2019 polls,I wrote several predictions of how buhsri will win but I was ridiculed.I even predicted that he will get 25% in ss/se so you have no reason to be arguing with me...in the entire crs,ogoja/yala is the no 1 pdp stronghold yet apc won.see what happened in bayelsa na.no place is safe in the ss/se for pdp.I know with lalong imposition of his cousin, pdp HSS the advantage.I won't argue that but I am also telling you that udom imposed someone in aks and people are not happy.he has not performed compared to akpabio,akpabio works are still there...

Sen Chris ekpenyong who defeated akpabio is like a godfather to akpabio.he is not a small fry.he is like the etiebet family in that district,people respect him.enoidem is a small boy who cannot match akpabio..in 2019,Luke and oba mobilized thugs along with akpabio brothers to defeat him.now udom is saying he doesnt want thugs in the state,same people that delivered him.tell us how he is going to deliver the state talkless of stopping akpabio.out of the 9 LGAs in that area,akpabio won 2.there is noway he will not win 5...abef,remove your mouth from ss.have you ever seen my debate about plateau north?
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by asobo1: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2022
garfield1:

One thing with you is that you still underrate people and underrate apc...before 2019 polls,I wrote several predictions of how buhsri will win but I was ridiculed.I even predicted that he will get 25% in ss/se so you have no reason to be arguing with me...in the entire crs,ogoja/yala is the no 1 pdp stronghold yet apc won.see what happened in bayelsa na.no place is safe in the ss/se for pdp.I know with lalong imposition of his cousin, pdp HSS the advantage.I won't argue that but I am also telling you that udom imposed someone in aks and people are not happy.he has not performed compared to akpabio,akpabio works are still there...

Sen Chris ekpenyong who defeated akpabio is like a godfather to akpabio.he is not a small fry.he is like the etiebet family in that district,people respect him.enoidem is a small boy who cannot match akpabio..in 2019,Luke and oba mobilized thugs along with akpabio brothers to defeat him.now udom is saying he doesnt want thugs in the state,same people that delivered him.tell us how he is going to deliver the state talkless of stopping akpabio.out of the 9 LGAs in that area,akpabio won 2.there is noway he will not win 5...abef,remove your mouth from ss.have you ever seen my debate about plateau north?
I will also appreciate if you remove your mouth from northern politics. Lol, see who is schooling me on yala/ogoja shocked Despite the fact that you are from that federal constituency, I kid you not. You can't beat me to personal relationship with well established political figures from your constituency across party lines. Forget cruise wey we dey catch for nairaland my brother angry
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by asobo1: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2022
backbone503:

Akpabio remains the most popular and influential politician in Akwa Ibom. Even the sitting governor no get one-quarter of Akpabio street credibility
Street credibility that couldn't win him a reelection to senate is that one street credibility?
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by garfield1: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2022
asobo1:
I will also appreciate if you remove your mouth from northern politics. Lol, see who is schooling me on yala/ogoja shocked Despite the fact that you are from that federal constituency, I kid you not. You can't beat me to personal relationship with well established political figures from your constituency across party lines. Forget cruise wey we dey catch for nairaland my brother angry

Ogoja yala is not my constituency... I am still an upcoming politician.we are not debating who is close to politicians but who which parties will win and I am the best in analysis in this forum.the realities are clear,pdp will likely win plateau while APC will likely win aks north east
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by storm001(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2022
He is not willing to retire.

Go get your PVC people
Re: Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West by mach7(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2022
I think Akpabio's deal on stepping down for Asiwaju was consideration for Senate President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts / NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike / FG To Review Wages, Allowances For Governors, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.