Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,360 members, 7,868,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! (1363 Views)

Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony / Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest / Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by BabydiHot(f): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Reality3080:
guy don’t quote me with your madness again

It’s stale already
no I'll continue to quote you
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by mbos: 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
The persecution facing Christians in Nigeria is extreme and often brutally violent, as Islamic militants and armed bandits attack with increasing impunity.

This mostly affects believers living in the Muslim-majority north and Middle Belt, but it’s also spreading to the south. Although all civilians are subject to threats and violence, Christians are often specifically targeted because of their faith. Boko Haram and the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP), for example, want to eliminate the presence of Christianity in Nigeria.

Men and boys are often specifically targeted by extremist groups, with the aim of destroying livelihoods and stifling Christian population growth. Christian women and girls in northern Nigeria, and increasingly further south, are vulnerable to persecution for their faith and gender.

Troublingly, discrimination against Christian men has also been reported within the government armed forces, with Christian soldiers sent to the most dangerous areas where they’re acutely at risk at being killed by Boko Haram or other extremist groups.

In northern states that operate under Sharia (Islamic law), Christians can be treated as second-class citizens, whilst Christians who convert from Islam are also at risk of pressure and persecution.
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by haffaze777(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
Hehehehehe
i report any rule breakers

Because of pain right?
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by BabydiHot(f): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
haffaze777:

Because of pain right?
because na the right thing to do
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by PussyMiners: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
Saifullah01:
Nigerians can never be satisfied. First it was southern president, now its a Christian president. I wonder what's next.

I thought we were in a democracy. Make your choice and let ther make theirs. May the best candidate (for the country) win
They are Peter Peter Obi's miscreants but their plan is DOA
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by Didijiji: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
PussyMiners:

They are Peter Peter Obi's miscreants but their plan is DOA
GET OUT OF HERE. Get busy with your infected pussy mining
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by deeptechcool(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Didijiji:
Will you have ever reasoned this way if it was the other way round?

Has any Muslim southerner been president of Nigeria before?
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by haffaze777(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
because na the right thing to do

I can feel your pain
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by BabydiHot(f): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
haffaze777:

I can feel your pain
hahahhaahaha
e pain am oooo

Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by Didijiji: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
PFN
OAIC
CCN
TEKAN/ECWA
and others ARISE
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by PussyMiners: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Didijiji:
GET OUT OF HERE. Get busy with your infected pussy mining
Isn't that your past time in the shit hole you crawled out from ?
Mine vaginas and post for the world to see the extent of your barbarity grin cheesy
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by Taba21: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Didijiji:
Dear Samson Olasupo Adeniyi Ayokunle,

This is a letter of huge concern to you and other Christians in Nigeria. While this is not intended to cause chaos or problems, it is of a very significant importance for the continuity of Christianity in Nigeria. It is very obvious that Nigeria is a multi-religious society with Christianity and Islam as 2 major religions. Now, Nigeria has existed this long because of equity, justice and equality between entities that make up this union called Nigeria.

As you are aware sir, APC recently concluded their primaries with Tinubu emerging as the candidate. Atiku won same for the PDP. APC is of more concern to me because APC governors claimed to have met and insisted on power shift to the south.

Now i ask, if there is a need for power to be shifted to the south, why is it not been shifted to a southern Christian since PMB, a Muslim just completed 8 years. Why is everyone been smart by half in insisting that power shifts to the south and not to a Christian?

Analyzing further, A Tinubu presidency means power will remain with a Muslim for 8 years and another Muslim norther takes over for 8 years which gives a 24 cumulative Muslim rule in a multi religious country. To even make things worse, APC is making things worse and testing the waters by mentioning a MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket to get reactions..... CAN ARISE OOOOOOO in Nigeria

I anticipate that responses will soon come saying that competence is what matters and not the persons religion. Does it mean there is no competent Christian in the south or a competent Christian VP from the south? This is the reason for the growing worries

Where is the equality in power shift to the south but not to a Christian?

It is surprising that the CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA has been this docile and quiet in the face of this glaring issue of humongous worry. As stated earlier, this is not intended to stair up any dust but to raise a very important issue so that all the political parties will adjust.

Let the same equality emotion that made the APC governors decide that power goes to the south be used to give power to a southern christian.

Dear CAN President, speak up now!!!!! Because if the reverse was the case, the leadership would have since been screaming...

Thank you

CC:PFN,OAIC,CCN,CSN,TEKAN/ECWA

*copied

Criminals claiming to be Nigeria Christians.
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by Didijiji: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taba21:

Criminals claiming to be Nigeria Christians.
Taba means cigar in hausa
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by dododawa1: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Na today
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by Didijiji: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
dododawa1:
Na today
Your eye go soon clear
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by Taba21: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Didijiji:
Taba means cigar in hausa

You're a full illiterate
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by Turboking(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Didijiji:
Where is

David Ibiyome
David Oyedepo
Bob Manuel
Johnson Suleiman
Enoch Adeboye
Apostle Chibuzor
Joshua Selman
Sam Oye
Paul Adefarasin
Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin,
William F. Kumuyi
Lazarus Muoka
Rev. Prof. Dachollom Datiri
Rev. Dr. Stephen Panya Baba
Augustine Obiora Akubeze
Henry Chukwudum Ndukuba
Chris Oyakhilome
Emmanuel Mobiyina Oshoffa
etc
. Why are you running loose on nairaland
Is something wrong with your head?
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by dododawa1: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Didijiji:
Your eye go soon clear
Tinubu lo kan.
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by Didijiji: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Turboking:
. Why are you running loose on nairaland
Is something wrong with your head?
Are you Ok
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by Didijiji: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taba21:

You're a full illiterate
Your generation born and unborn are start illiterates
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by Taba21: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Didijiji:
Your generation born and unborn are start illiterates

Nyamiri wanna be president
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by Didijiji: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taba21:

Nyamiri wanna be president
Nyamiri presidency will be better that 100 years presidency from where ever you come from. Your presidency made dollar to be 610... Are you not ashamed?
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by Taba21: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Didijiji:
Nyamiri presidency will be better that 100 years presidency from where ever you come from. Your presidency made dollar to be 610... Are you not ashamed?

Pussy slicers wanna be president of Nigeria the joke is on you.

See them

Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by Didijiji: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taba21:

Pussy slicers wanna be president of Nigeria the joke is on you.

See them
You have ruled and your region is still the poorest... Is it not a curse??

The last response for you actually...

Now run on...rago
Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by Taba21: 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Didijiji:
You have ruled and your region is still the poorest... Is it not a curse??

The last response for you actually...

Now run on...rago

Nyamiri you can see my state below

Re: CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! by BabydiHot(f): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taba21:

Nyamiri you can see my state below
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Association Seadogs Aka Pyrates Confraternity Released Another Song / Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. / Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.