Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures (1298 Views)

Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) / Ijaws The Most Accommodating People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by vasel15: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
I studied the ijaws the same way i studied the fulanis, just like I have been shouting on here, the ijaws would rather suffer and become fulani slaves than to support the quest for freedom, boro did it in 1967, do they have Niger delta Republic today?

Look at them in their oyel contaminated waters fighting for pipeline contracts

I don't want to waste my time on those people, but one thing I know for sure is that igbos would be free and we won't have any joint country with ijaws

Ijaws have other tribes to deal with like ikwerrre and Urhobo and fellow ijaws as you can see they are ready to kill each other

Igbos need to leave this ijaw dead weight and I blame kanu for this rubbish

Igbos are waiting for ijaws in opobo, that is where we would draw the battle line, opobo belong to the igbos or is Jaja not an igbo man? Don't bring your ogogoro highness to opobo, what Russia is doing to Ukraine would be child's play, igbos want no trouble, our motto is live and let live

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by umunaija: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Always ijaw this, ijaw that, Fulani this, Fulani that, claiming to be Igbo but we all know where you are from, be deceiving yourself. Ijaws are our neighbors and we don't have issue with them, stop all this your tribal nonsense all because you want everyone to have issues with Igbos. 2023 will come and go but your stupidity will hunt you forever. Stop now

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by vasel15: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jennifer663:
Wow.

I am just too angry to type more these people are just so annoying
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by vasel15: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
umunaija:

Useless boy don't even type rubbish here
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by Bravetunde: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
You are not igboid but yoruba.the igbos are the closet tribe and brothers to we the ijaws infact most people mistake ijaw people for igbos.
So I know your plan to pitch ijaw and igbos.
Please put respect on that name ijaw.we are not like you afonja cowords grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by vasel15: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bravetunde:
You are not igboid but yoruba.the igbos are the closet tribe and brothers to we the ijaws infact most people mistake ijaw people for igbos.
So I know your plan to pitch ijaw and igbos.
Please put respect on that name ijaw.we are not like you afonja cowords grin grin grin

Just shut up and get lost, I don't have time To entertain i*diots

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by Bravetunde: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
vasel15:

Just shut up and get lost, I don't have time To entertain i*diots
I can see you are really hungry grin grin grin but you should have begged me to help u.
I gave a nairalander 20k today,I can do more grin grin
Be humble the hunger will pass once you taste something good like fried rice and chicken grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by umunaija: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
vasel15:

Useless boy don't even type rubbish here

Always quick to insult people, I wonder how you were brought up. You insults people that is old enough to be your father. Continue, it will only end in premium tears and regrets. Very tribal being, all because of politics.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by vasel15: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bravetunde:

I can see you are really hungry grin grin grin but you should have begged me to help u.
I gave a nairalander 20k today,I can do more grin grin
Be humble the hunger will pass once you taste something good like fried rice and chicken grin grin grin

You are a child in diapers, go and drink akamu to refill your akamu dull brain
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by vasel15: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
umunaija:

Always quick to insult people, I wonder how you were brought up. You insults people that is old enough to be your father. Continue, it will only end in premium tears and regrets. Very tribal being, all because of politics.

Will you keep quiet...
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by Bravetunde: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
vasel15:

You are a child in diapers, go and drink akamu to refill your akamu dull brain
You have missed your destiny helper.bye grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by umunaija: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
vasel15:

Will you keep quiet...
I blame the mods that allows people like you, impersonating Igbos when they know fully well that you are not, maybe you are doing some of their bids. Bitter soul trying hard to infect everyone with bitterness. Be productive with your time and be useful to your generation rather than being tribal all because of 2023.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by vasel15: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bravetunde:

You have missed your destiny helper.bye grin cheesy grin cheesy

Go and help your family members in kwara state aka fulani land
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by 07kjb: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
This Muslim from Kano abi west u no go rest
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by Workch: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
vasel15:
I studied the ijaws the same way i studied the fulanis, just like I have been shouting on here, the ijaws would rather suffer and become fulani slaves than to support the quest for freedom, boro did it in 1967, do they have Niger delta Republic today?

I don't want to waste my time on those people, but one thing I know for sure is that igbos would be free and we won't have any joint country with ijaws

Ijaws have other tribes to deal with like ikwerrre and Urhobo and fellow ijaws as you can see they are ready to kill each other

Igbos are waiting for ijaws in opobo, that is where we would draw the battle line, opobo belong to the igbos or is Jaja not an igbo man? Don't bring your ogogoro highness to opobo, what Russia is doing to Ukraine would be child's play, igbos want no trouble, our motto is live and let live
Stupid thread.

I am Igbo but I do not support tribal hate. OP is a stupid person. Kindly bear with us as stupidity doesn’t discriminate tribe

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by tsdarkside(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
vasel15:

what makes you think Urhobos have issues with ijaws....??

this has always been the issue with you igbos....you cant think straight....

i was surprised how that nobody from london managed to deceive una....
you fell for mmm....
you fell for biafra passport,carplates and what not....

i am shocked.... undecided undecided

and i was thinkin you igbos are the smartest amongst the black race.... undecided undecided
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by DigitalLawyer: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
OP I am Igbo, I have ijaw, Urhobo nieces, nephews, most of the friends I grew up with are ijaw and they are good people (tribal politics aside). After ibibio, Ijaws are the closest to Igbo than any other tribe. Some ijaw clans have Igbo blood likewise some Igbo clans within the Niger Delta and so on. It is wrong to forment tribal hatred amongst this two tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by tsdarkside(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
DigitalLawyer:
OP I am Igbo, I have ijaw, Urhobo nieces, nephews, most of the friends I grew up with are ijaw and they are good people (tribal politics aside). After ibibio, Ijaws are the closest to Igbo than any other tribe. Some ijaw clans have Igbo blood likewise some Igbo clans within the Niger Delta and so on. It is wrong to forment tribal hatred amongst this two tribe.

i am surprised....
many nigerians have relatives in many tribes....

should we abandon them because igbos say soo....
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by DigitalLawyer: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
tsdarkside:

i am surprised....
many nigerians have relatives in many tribes....

should we abandon them because igbos say soo....

Obviously not. But if we should split as a nation, it should not be bitter. There is no need for this unhealthy rivalry amongst tribes in Nigeria. It has not gotten us anywhere.
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by tsdarkside(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

Obviously not. But if we should split as a nation, it should not be bitter. There is no need for this unhealthy rivalry amongst tribes in Nigeria. It has not gotten us anywhere.

absolutly not....2 of my brothers are halfcast....should i forget them because am angry at whites....

imagine a half igbo half fulani....this is madness....!!
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by vasel15: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Workch:
Stupid thread.

I am Igbo but I do not support tribal hate. OP is a stupid person. Kindly bear with us as stupidity doesn’t discriminate tribe

Mumu man the same mistake you made in 1967
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by vasel15: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
tsdarkside:

what makes you think Urhobos have issues with ijaws....??

this has always been the issue with you igbos....you cant think straight....

i was surprised how that nobody from london managed to deceive una....
you fell for mmm....
you fell for biafra passport,carplates and what not....

i am shocked.... undecided undecided

and i was thinkin you igbos are the smartest amongst the black race.... undecided undecided

Oh you have forgotten how you killed Urhobo's? Even killed their children and pregnant women, you see people like us don't forget history
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by vasel15: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

Who betrayed you in 1967?who guided the fulanis through the creeks during the war? You people would never learn, go on Ijaw Facebook group's and see how they hate igbos
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by vasel15: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
umunaija:

I blame the mods that allows people like you, impersonating Igbos when they know fully well that you are not, maybe you are doing some of their bids. Bitter soul trying hard to infect everyone with bitterness. Be productive with your time and be useful to your generation rather than being tribal all because of 2023.

Just get lost go and shout Peter obi and watch atiku win In 2023, I told your empty head BEEORE Nigeria is dead and igbos won't live in the same country with ijaws
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by vasel15: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Fulanis defeated biafra in 1967 because of ijaws our own so called brothers and what happened, fulanis turned around and killed adaka boro
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by vasel15: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
You won't see ijaws here because they know I am saying the truth and their so called freedom fighters are just slaves, fulani slaves
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by vasel15: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ijoh are you not ashamed of your so called freedom fulani slaves? Rats fighting for pipeline contract, your own oil, God must have cursed you backstabbers
Re: Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures by vasel15: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Some Igbos are just too gullible, IJAWS HAVE BEEN SAYING IT OPENLY THAT THEY DO NOT WANT BIAFRA, leave the dead weight behind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Lobbied To Become Abacha’s Minister, Joined NADECO After Rejection – Pete / Why Is Obi Now Holding His Conference In Lagos That Tinubu Built? - Reno Omokri / The Scamming Of Peter Gregory Obi By A Faceless Afenifere Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.