Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

What An Hausa Man Did To Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What An Hausa Man Did To Me (660 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / Hausa Man Seen Advertising, Selling Local Medicine With Benz. Photos And Video / Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What An Hausa Man Did To Me by Zubby2005(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2022
Admin please approve
A true life story
Hello, one afternoon that I got Money from my mother.
I decided to buy Pam's that I'll use to go to school, so I went with my brother (skinny) to buy it at Ama hausa in owerri.
As I reach there, I saw a Pam's I like and selected it, the hausa man was forcing me to test it but I resisted because I wanted to ask price to avoid their problem (they like vawulence).
So I agreed and tested it on the bare floor like 3 times, so when I asked price he told me 9.5k, I said 3k, he said na market.
Hausa: talk beta na my man
Me: Na market but na wetin I hold
Hausa: So na Pam's 3k u come my shop wan buy
As I was going, he called me back to come, I came then he told me to clean the Pam's I tested, I resisted.
He immediately brought out koboko and wipe me at my neck, I shouted hheeyyyy, he wanted to wipe again (my bro was a hausa hater, so he ran away immediately I got wiped), his brother came to calm him down, so I was trying to fight back(to show my manpower).
So his brothers came out one by one, I received 2 uppercut and ran for my life(Osondu).
They were like 8 that came to fight me, moral lesson is that you should never play with an hausa man in terms of business especially when you're in their area, cause their whole tribe will kill you, that why I never go near their mosque b4 I do something out of ignorance that would lead to a road of no return.
Hausas have a very strong tribe and are a danger everywhere they go, their brotherhood and unity is very strong.
They can Even sell u sef, be careful, b hausa.

1 Like

Re: What An Hausa Man Did To Me by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2022
You Coward.... angry

You get luck dey no use their dagger to dagger dagger Ur face....
Re: What An Hausa Man Did To Me by Shalommy(f): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2022
A hausa man in your hometown? Chaii.. Ndi biafra are useless!! Spitsss

1 Like

Re: What An Hausa Man Did To Me by Zubby2005(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2022
Shalommy:
A hausa man in your hometown? Chaii.. Ndi biafra are useless!! Spitsss
I didn't argue with you ma, I just made a post, you can't just say rubbish
Re: What An Hausa Man Did To Me by Zubby2005(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Equal2DeTask:
You Coward.... angry

You get luck dey no use their dagger to dagger dagger Ur face....
explain to me how I'm a coward, if a mob of hausa come to attack you, what will you do?
Re: What An Hausa Man Did To Me by Shalommy(f): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Zubby2005:
I didn't argue with you ma, I just made a post, you can't just say rubbish
But nothing in my write up is rubbish. Accept the truth, coward.
Re: What An Hausa Man Did To Me by wis3(m): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Zubby2005:
explain to me how I'm a coward, if a mob of hausa come to attack you, what will you do?
Everything you narrated up there is a lie.
Re: What An Hausa Man Did To Me by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2022
You sure say u be igbo this op hausa flog you for east grin cheesy wonderment that's an abuse but u just lied lipsrsealed
Re: What An Hausa Man Did To Me by Zubby2005(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2022
wis3:
Everything you narrated up there is a lie.
oga ask people about ama hausa, their brothelyhood do the talking
Re: What An Hausa Man Did To Me by wis3(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2022
Zubby2005:
oga ask people about ama hausa, their brothelyhood do the talking
you went to buy shoe, you no know your shoe size?
Re: What An Hausa Man Did To Me by Zubby2005(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2022
wis3:
you went to buy shoe, you no know your shoe size?
it's the price I bargained that made him go gaga
Re: What An Hausa Man Did To Me by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2022
Zubby2005:

Why should they attack you in Owerri of all places?
Re: What An Hausa Man Did To Me by DeMagneto: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
I am still yet to believe that a hausa man would beat you in the capital of a state belonging to igbos their biggest rivals and enemies.

To worsen the fact that you claim to be igbo.

OP, wat is the name of this movie?

1 Like

Re: What An Hausa Man Did To Me by Skyfornia(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
Wisdom is profitable... everything is not always gra gra. Sometimes you need to fight, other times you need to run or avoid fight.

Don't go to a gun fight holding catapult. Your name is not David.

2 Likes

Re: What An Hausa Man Did To Me by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
DeMagneto:
I am still yet to believe that a hausa man would beat you in the capital of a state belonging to igbos their biggest rivals and enemies.

To worsen the fact that you claim to be igbo.

OP, wat is the name of this movie?

It's not a movie bro,hausa's dominates Owerri town.....amausa is like their own village in Owerri.....

(1) (Reply)

How God Pushed Me To My Destiny Helper.✅ / Theobarth Grant - The Greatest Scam In History / Best Vtu Platform In Nigeria Erightvtu Pro To Buy Your Data For As Low As ₦226/G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.