Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters (61587 Views)

“I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) / See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures / Emefiele: CBN Will Seize Private Jets Belonging To Loan Defaulters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Olaolex: 5:51am On Apr 09
Loan sharks are evil and you that borrowed money from them with the intention of not paying back, you are more evil.
You deserve each other 😂😂😂

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Nukilia: 6:03am On Apr 09
A lawless nation where criminals are dotted everywhere. Never use all these loan companies for any reason

227 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by fyzaila: 6:44am On Apr 09
May we never be driven to a point where loan sharks will be our rescue 🙏

443 Likes 37 Shares

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Franklyspeakin: 6:45am On Apr 09
"she will be raped to death"... hmmmmm this is not funny. the money spent on manufacturing this flex banner, was it worth it?

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by ShenTeh(m): 6:52am On Apr 09
If them know say them really really be shark, dem for dey bold enough put their own name nah.

Sad approach to business.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Pussyisgud: 7:33am On Apr 09
Ogun will kill them, if its me i wont pay the loan again i will just screenshot and save this banner since you have declared me dead.

149 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by illicit(m): 7:41am On Apr 09
🥵
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Saturnalia(m): 7:55am On Apr 09
It goes both ways. Nigerians are the most insensitive & callous lots on the planet.

Borrow them money and try to recover your money at the stipulated time, they will fight you and conjure up meaningless & stupid things like “Na money I borrow, I no kill person”.

If I’m dealing with a Ghanaian, I stay attentive.

If I’m dealing with a South Afrikan, I stay vigilant.

But if I have any cause to deal with any Nigerian, I stay cautious, careful & circumspect.

There is a virus in every Nigerian that compels them to prey on ANYTHING OR ANYBODY they come in contact with.

Never use “God fearing and Nigerians” in the same sentence except you’re dealing with an Hausa from the North (I am talking from so many experiences).

If you’re dealing with any Nigerian and he/she mistakenly mentions “God”, run away from such a person.

Before the Naira depreciated badly against the Dollar, I go to the market to buy groceries. The stupid & the greedy market women were selling foodstuffs at an exorbitant rates that were even higher than the price MOST SUPERMARKETS were selling.

Guess what? They blamed it on the Dollar.

They would conjure up stupid phrases like “Nigeria Lo’n Pebi” meaning “Nigeria is what they call this place”.

You see some greedy Car-Dealing nonentities selling “accidented” & “flooded” vehicles at mind boggling prices that can ALMOST buy you a “USED CLEAN TITLE” vehicles; and they blame it on the Dollar - EVEN NOW THAT THE DOLLAR IS RAPIDLY DEPRECIATING AGAINST THE NAIRA and IMPORT DUTIES have been reviewed downwards to stabilize the economy.

I could go on and on.

Ask yourself this question, if any of these Loan Shark Businesses were your own, what “debt recovery” method would you adopt in dealing with these callous Nigerians, who borrow money without the intention of ever paying back?

In conclusion, I don’t blame these Loan Shark Companies.

If you do not want to be humiliated by the Loan Sharks, THEN STAY AWAY FROM THEIR MONEY. Simple as ABC.

236 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by bobbybrown007: 8:38am On Apr 09
They are always and very greedy, imagine collecting loan, and they want you to pay within 2 weeks? How? They will continue to borrow and not pay back.

8 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Kingluqman(m): 8:59am On Apr 09
The borrower is dead already as declared by them naw

grin They shouldn't pay the loan again

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by jd3trice(m): 8:59am On Apr 09
Omo! Who did this to Henry.. This guy was my classmate in Uniben. A medical doctor for that matter. What a country..
Olaolex:
Loan sharks are evil and you that borrowed money from them with the intention of not paying back, you are more evil.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Soliddust3030: 9:08am On Apr 09
These loan companies are designed to put people into slavery and serious debt. When you borrow from them. They know borrows cannot meet up with the short loan durations, then they use another of their company to offer loan to the person. The person starts borrowing from A to pay B, before he realizes he is owing huge amount and cant meet up. Stay away from them, govt need to impose fines on any bank working providing account. Jail term for any Staff working with them. Stay away from them they ruin lives.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by RisenObinna: 9:16am On Apr 09
Olaolex:
grin
Is that the worse you can do?
Do more..
You're spending your money, time and energy and you intend to achieve what? Humiliation or what exactly.

If I'm the man, Na you go tire.

16 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Olaolex: 9:31am On Apr 09
jd3trice:
Omo! Who did this to Henry.. This guy was my classmate in Uniben. A medical doctor for that matter. What a country..
Seriously sir?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by CrossRhodes: 11:04am On Apr 09
Pussyisgud:
Ogun will kill them, if its me i wont pay the loan again i will just screenshot and save this banner since you have declared me dead.
Walaii
This is distasteful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by CrossRhodes: 11:06am On Apr 09
Kingluqman:
The borrower is dead already as declared by them naw

grin They shouldn't pay the loan again
Who knows he can win in court sef with a good lawyer....I think they just provided evidence incase it goes to court...
If the judge see the poster, na to declare say the man don die and na bad debt... everybody go house

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by KingLennon(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09
You don't need to owe anybody, just live within your limit. Indebtedness kills the joy of your payday sad

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by faceland: 12:13pm On Apr 09
That is too dark. I can't believe it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by danzaki63: 12:18pm On Apr 09
They should sue them to court. but my people stop taking loans, plan your life very well. dont buy what you cant afford with your salry or your earnings.

5 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by farouk2much(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09
Country hard..... If they would give me loan and post worse than this upon me. I don't care i will accept am......

3 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Alexlalax1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09
It's a win win for both. They have succeeded in tarnishing the couples image and the dead couple wouldn't pay back cuz now they are dead according to the shark company.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Think9ja(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09
K
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by sunshineV(f): 12:48pm On Apr 09
if na me we don bash like that
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Jefferyhi86(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09
Alk these gimmick no de shake some pple

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by papyjaypaul: 12:49pm On Apr 09
Rubbish, that's just insane.

till death do us part but hope they know once they announce your death, you no longer owe

Threatening the child with rape is an offence, an intent to commit the act whether it is carried out or not. This is just foolish and I will stop commenting because stories on social media these days are half cooked. How sure are we that it was a loan shark company? When did they post it? Where? Mods should not turn us to gossips

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Ayare: 12:50pm On Apr 09
fyzaila:
May we never be driven to a point where loan sharks will be our rescue 🙏
Ameen

6 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Dronedude(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09
E get why government suppose regulate this people. E don start with threat soon e go graduate to action. Imagine the last part on their innocent daughter who probably knows nothing about the loan.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by adecz: 12:50pm On Apr 09
This ignoramus doesn't know that
he can be jailed for this poster...

⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

In law, this is known as criminal
intimidation & it carries a good jail
sentence❗️❗️😐😐😐

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Nato008(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09
bobbybrown007:
They are always and very greedy, imagine collecting loan, and they want you to pay within 2 weeks? How? They will continue to borrow and not pay back.
I don't get did the force u to borrow or did u not see terms and conditions, why u see them react like this is because we are wicked callous and evil people....why will someone borrow money and now begin to be begged to pay it back...?

5 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by Jokerman(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09
Lies.

No loan shark can go this far... When they aren't insane

5 Likes

Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by omoadeleye(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09
Defaulters too should stop defaulting their loan
Re: 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters by jchioma: 12:52pm On Apr 09
cool

Omoh!

Truly!
We accept what we believe we deserve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) / Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.