Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi (730 Views)

Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by ygowon: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2022
We need a President and not an emperor and the only person that is going to be "OBEDIENT" or "OBIDIENT" is Peter Obi
@PeterObi
!
Desperation must not make you forfeit your rights!
The #OfficeOfTheCitizen remains the highest office in the land!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1535170273477017600

5 Likes

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by ygowon: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2022
#ENDSARS politics loading. The youths have learnt.

5 Likes

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by Frigga13: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Obi’s Ministry is moving..

9 Likes

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by ygowon: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Frigga13:
It is now on autopilot. The youths have hijacked the labour party.

This country is definitely going to change if Obi wins. The end of the old men and God fatherism politics

6 Likes

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by Laggafin: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Like play
.like comedy.. the revolution is gaining huricanic momentum by the day.. Nigeria is going obi-dient

4 Likes

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by OFFICIAL336: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Everybody is Obi-dient.

Of course, except enemies of state.
Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by OFFICIAL336: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2022
One thing I love about Obi's campaign is that it's organic.

4 Likes

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by Bomboiy: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2022
It is Crystal clear,we all know the most credible candidate. Sensible Nigerians are jumping on the Obi's train.

Ask yourself how Obi has been able to amass this number of supporters without spending a dime.

Good name speaks for itself.

Come 2023 myself and other sensible Nigerians will queue behind Peter Gregory Obi.

5 Likes

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by uthlaw: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2022
With peter we stand!

1 Like

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by Tochi3(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2022
When breeze blow... APC and PDP yansh go open.

Competence over life ambition any time any day
Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2022
Naa this is a war between youths and old criminals my worry is the northern state we just need to take this message to north radical anyhow any means

2 Likes

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by Akurakambe(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2022
The Peter Obi campaign will shake Nigeria. The youths have woken up, it's not going to be business as usual. Never!

Vote for Peter Obi for president
Vote for LabourParty

6 Likes

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by jumper524(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Nah we need who can look at problems and solve problem.
Here's a Peter Obi presidency for the north would look like.

Obi tries to battle insecurity: northern opposition capitalizes on it, generates an imaginary igbo agenda against Obi, compromise in every security aspect just to make him fail, bring in tribalism, religionalism e. T. C like Obi like Buhari. At the end they fail.
A good man without result. In the end, North continues to suffer.

An Atiku presidency means continuity for the northern cabals. More compromise in security

But a tinubu presidency is a genius presidency: strong and smart enough to deal with cabals, intelligent enough to read the compromise even before it happens. Capable of dealing with opposition properly while producing good governance.
My brother Asiwaju Jagaban wears the cap for me.

1 Like

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2022
All these APC supporters are funny they'll say Peter Obi followers don have PVC , Obi has online followers.
You mean people that have Facebook account, Instagram account, Twitter account, Tiktok account etc no go get PVC account
lol for this election rigging won't be allowed we go call the god of thunder, god of fire, god of iron, god of rain god of sun, god of stroke, god of convulsions, god of corona, god of monkey pox god of Boko, god of ISWAP god of America god of ocean and rivers God of Israel local and international gods to protect our vote and if INEC do any how all these gods go visit them immediately it go be like wait and take passport
APC and PDP must lose even in Lagos my Ogah and Mentor go lose

4 Likes

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by ObiofAsaba1: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2022
My name nah OBI grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by APCnaPDP: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2022
He won’t win, stop disturbing us. Election is not won on Twitter. Vote Atiku, he is the closest path to Ibo presidency.
Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2022
jumper524:

Obi tries to battle insecurity: northern opposition capitalizes on it, generates an imaginary igbo agenda against Obi, compromise in every security aspect just to make him fail, bring in tribalism, religionalism e. T. C like Obi like Buhari. At the end they fail.

An Atiku presidency means continuity for the northern cabals. More compromise in security

But a tinubu presidency is a genius presidency: strong and smart enough to deal with cabals, intelligent enough to read the compromise even before it happens. Capable of dealing with opposition properly while producing good governance.

So the north and cabal will swallow and grovel at the feet of Tinubu?
Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by Ngorbungor(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2022
APCnaPDP:
He won’t win, stop disturbing us. Election is not won on Twitter. Vote Atiku, he is the closest path to Ibo presidency.

Bro, please don't let this moving train leave you behind. Be obident

4 Likes

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by ayoolataiwo(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Your opinion,meanwhile you ain't speaking for us all,

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by APCnaPDP: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2022
Ngorbungor:

Bro, please don't let this moving train leave you behind.

I like him, I hope one day he becomes president because he is a good man but in 2023? Lai lai. It won’t happen. Wake up bro, there is too much dollar flying around and in Kano, no one knows Obi, in Katsina, no one cares about Obi, in Kaduna, no one wants to hear about Obi. How will he win? Even if he is voted, it won’t count in these places. Think well, don’t let sentiments and emotions becloud your reasoning.
Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by BabydiHot(f): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
One thing I love about Obi's campaign is that it's organic.
Gbam why won't it be organic abi suffer no dey tire you?
Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Frigga13:
It's getting loud

1 Like

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by Ngorbungor(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2022
APCnaPDP:

I like him, I hope one day he becomes president because he is a good man but in 2023? Lai lai. It won’t happen. Wake up bro, there is too much dollar flying around and in Kano, no one knows Obi, in Katsina, no one cares about Obi, in Kaduna, no one wants to hear about Obi. How will he win? Even if he is voted, it won’t count in these places. Think well, don’t let sentiments and emotions becloud your reasoning.

I get your point, but don't you know that drops of water can make a mighty ocean?

If I show my support for Obi, you and others do same, don't you think we can grow from 2 to 50 and 50 to 1000 and it continues, that's how this campaign work's. Not based assumption.
Think about it, Obident is the way

2 Likes

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Lol
Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by ygowon: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Igbos are not looking for presidency. Igbos are looking for a working country. If Nigeria is working, Igbos are ok. As they're not working, it is either we vote who will make it work or get our Biafra

2 Likes

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by techWriter3: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
politicians’s Ministry is relocating
Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by Esama: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin
Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by bastardmod: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
jumper524:

Just that he will spend 90 percent of the time in London treating his shaky shaky body.
Mtcheeewww
Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by inspector44(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
But Obi need a very good and strong vice from the North to aid his winning.

If he really wants to push and win
Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by maybet081: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
APCnaPDP:

so obi must win kastina or Kaduna or kebbi to become Nigerians president,ask questions if is not clear to you sir, is clear that obi will get a reasonable vote in the core north, the votes from the north central is enough for his aspiration to materialize,with the souths already in the bag, however alot of works needs to be done, and I can assure obi and his armies are equal to the task, your own contributions are highly welcome as well.

1 Like

Re: We Need A President And Not An Emperor - Aisa Yesufu Endorses Peter Obi by OfoIgbo: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
jumper524:

But Tinubu is heavily involved in the ENSARS massacre, so the youths may not want to support him.
He is also deeply involved in the rotten and corrupt godfather politics of Nigeria. These are things the youths may not want to associate with

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Developed Lagos(pictures) / Peter Obi Supporter Suffered A TKO On Twitter. Capron. / We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.