Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design (29867 Views)

TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 / TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones / TECNO Camon 15 Pro Launched In India With Pop-selfie And 6GB RAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by Nonyjacuzie(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
STEWpid:
May God airpus.
Please, say Amen.
what is airpus? Seems u r having issue with spelling
Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by richeeyo(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
atheistandproud:

It's not written on the Op-ed

It's the Spark 9 Pro that carries the G85.

What about the Spark 9 and the Spark 9 lite?
Yes talking about the pro
The others
Maybe maybe a p35gringrin
Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by Lexkenny99(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kingray10:
Mitcheeeew, nothing new. sad sad sad
FTC, I use this opportunity to opportunity to ask Nigerians to vote PETER OBI, for a better Nigeria. The killing of Christians is too much to support another Muslim candidate. Besides he has a better manifesto compared to the rest candidate.
Swearzz! I hope they'll'd just listen!
Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by Diego234(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
tecno and Fugly designs 5 and 6
Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by Ebenezer4141(m): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
That is how the word is, keep bringing new ideas and new innovations to collect money from the gullibles, nothing really new

So you wanted to claim the end product of the innovation for free??
Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by Bbbw: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ok
Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by STEWpid(f): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nonyjacuzie:
what is airpus? Seems u r having issue with spelling

May God airpurse abegi.

Say iseeee..
Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by atheistandproud(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
richeeyo:

Yes talking about the pro
The others
Maybe maybe a p35gringrin

And you're correct. The Indian/Pakistan version is P35.
Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by richeeyo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
atheistandproud:

And you're correct. The Indian/Pakistan version is P35.
In 2022 grin
Bro next week i want to get the pova5g
For 147k
and Samsung S10 plus is 150k but it's a phone from 2019
am a serious mobile gamer

1 Like

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by Funkybabee(f): 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Chaiii �

While I'm still using spark 4

Oluwa, who go but me this now
Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by UgoEvans(m): 6:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Killing of Christians dey our hand
In life the strong will always prey on the weak.
Nigerians will not donate money until there is calamity.
They should donate money for churches to have arms and train people to always be ready for any killing situation.
The people doing this killing will continue until they've noticed that Christians are shooting back..At least they would want to be cautious then because they would be few against many

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plz Where Can I Download Free High Quality Movies On Phone? / Need Glo Apn Settings For My Laptop / [HOT] Download Galaxy S6 Apps For All Android Devices - APK Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.