Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Peter Obi Will Surprise Many. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Surprise Many. (235 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Severance Packages Of Retired CBN Deputy Governors Will Surprise Nigerians / Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Surprise Many. by Naijabad: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
I and family and entire local government of Arochukwu will be Obidient in 2023.

What about you?

get your PVC ready.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Surprise Many. by Dannyset(m): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
No he won't!
Re: Peter Obi Will Surprise Many. by FallenShitHole: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Naijabad:
I and family and entire local government of Arochukwu will be Obidient in 2023.

What about you?

get your PVC ready.
PVC mugu, stop acting foolish. So Arochukwu will make your Peter Obi president? Didn't what happened at Alaba market yesterday teach you a lesson? Why are someof you so daft?
Re: Peter Obi Will Surprise Many. by blancsn1: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hmm
Re: Peter Obi Will Surprise Many. by Naijabad: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
FallenShitHole:

PVC mugu, stop acting foolish. So Arochukwu will make your Peter Obi president? Didn't what happened at Alaba market yesterday teach you a lesson? Why are someof you so daft?

What thinkest thou that we mayest do sire?
Re: Peter Obi Will Surprise Many. by inoki247: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
You people still don't get it you're only focusing on Obi if OBi enta if he didn't av the majority in the NASS is hands will be tied he can't du shiit...

So the same energy you're using to focus on him you need that same energy to get the numbers at the NASS if not you guys won't achieve anything....

(1) (Reply)

Sanwoolu And Governance In Recess / You’re No Longer My President, Umahi Tells Ohanaeze’s Obiozor. / Dumebi Kachikwu: It Is Only In Nigeria That A Thief Will Boldly Accuse The Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.