Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP (26376 Views)

Abia Central: I'm The Best Candidate, Onuigbo Declares As He Joins Senate Race / Scores Dead In Kebbi As Bandits Attack, Burn Corpses / Jubilation In Kebbi As Bagudu Pays New Minimum Wage Of N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Lightorder: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
ariesbull:
lord bless you
Amen
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by sukar886: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jagaban you are alone ooo, northerns don run away ooo

3 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by ChelseaArmy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mrfixitt:
why then are you supporting a man like Tinubu to rule over you as president ?Don't you mean well for your children ?
Nigeria need A strong Man that can act shap shap not peaple like Buhari. yes I like Buhari and I voted him but He is not strong, not talkative. He is afraid to perform because He may think that someone may not like his decision. Nigeria don't want That kind Leader, Nigeria needs a leader who is not afraid of anyone peaple like Tinubu, Elrufai, peaple like Wike the wicked Governor but not like Buhari Like Peter Obi. Peter Obi is good but He may end up like Buhari because He is soft, we don't want softness we want strong men like Tinubu who is capable and able to perform, capable to go to Otta and apprehend OBASANJO with his hand and send him to Prison again. That's what a leader Nigeria needs
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by zeyt: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
This is due to injustice by the incumbent governor and to ensure only candidates from his Emirate emerge winners during primaries.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by able20(m): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
kingyakos:
Tinubu will not like to hear this news
This is still early in daa Morin, by the time Apc and PDP Northern cabals adopt Atiku their son as president, Mazi Emilokan Ikechukwu Tinubu go know say kahki no be leather

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Politicians are not usually stable either APC or PDP. All are the same.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Ebeano49(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
It is their game plan all along! It is 2015 on a replay. They will decamp to PDP to help get their brother, Atiku, to power.
They don't care about party, retaining power is their priority.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by galaxy2020(m): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
He should go and sit down....PDP should give him and his hungry supporters back seat.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Bigchristo22(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=Kwanza post=113669008][/quote] same old people, Nigerians need to think out of the box and vote other party
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by bimiti6879: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hfhd

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Mrfixitt(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
ChelseaArmy:
Nigeria need A strong Man that can act shap shap not peaple like Buhari. yes I like Buhari and I voted him but He is not strong, not talkative. He is afraid to perform because He may think that someone may not like his decision. Nigeria don't want That kind Leader, Nigeria needs a leader who is not afraid of anyone peaple like Tinubu, Elrufai, peaple like Wike the wicked Governor but not like Buhari Like Peter Obi. Peter Obi is good but He may end up like Buhari because He is soft, we don't want softness we want strong men like Tinubu who is capable and able to perform, capable to go to Otta and apprehend OBASANJO with his hand and send him to Prison again. That's what a leader Nigeria needs
You're not serious. You called Peter Obi weak ? He is the best governor ever in the history of Anambra. Tinubu, a man that can't hold a flag you're expecting to perform ? Guy you have to change your mindset on time, this mentality will not help you. Nigeria needs an economy builder and not a corrupt ancestor like Tinubu with agberos all around him

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by aujile(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This defections by northerners is coming too early

With the high rate of defections by this northerners currently ongoing , there may be no powerful northern politician left in APC before 2023
I knew their game plan...power should by all means remain in north. Even your current president is a key player in the plan.
Jagaban never sabi those people.

In kebbi state, Alero is a major force. Don't tell me Bagudo is strong because he is his boy that is showing signs of growing up.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by aujile(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
tyinfinity:
When Tinubu wins presidential election all these fake online analysts will cry untill realize that hatred will never make their generations progress in life
The earlier you wake up, the better for you...your dream is just a mere illusion

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by aujile(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
asobo1:
Garfield1 I hope Gov Bagudu can deliver for Tinubu/APC?
Bagudu cannot deliver kebbi state because he cannot work against his brother (Atiku).
He may remain in APC but cannot do anything that will go against Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Iamzik: 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
ChelseaArmy:
What we all knew is that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria

Political realignments are happening everyday

Go and strategize and stop the premature celebration

Ponder deeply before you reply

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by kelly72: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Peter obi fans. No be only una dislike Tinubu, but ease up on the constant attacks. Campaign for your candidate and stop this politics of bitterness.

Your kind is just playing games on you. If we are voting Peter PDP or LP, it means we aren't voting APC. How does that amount to attacks on anynody?
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by ChelseaArmy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You're not serious. You called Peter Obi weak ? He is the best governor ever in the history of Anambra. Tinubu, a man that can't hold a flag you're expecting to perform ? Guy you have to change your mindset on time, this mentality will not help you. Nigeria needs an economy builder and not a corrupt ancestor like Tinubu with agberos all around him
Ah! they are not Agberos but decent peaple with huge experience. All those arround Obi are naive and politically weak and we don't even know them for sure.
For Tinubu the guy is genius and His international relations is an added advantage to Nigeria when He becomes President.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Achilles881: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
The avalanche have started cheesy
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by UNDFTD: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lightorder:
His end is here. Pride goes before a fall

I concur!

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
I talk am. They blamed and called me names.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by ozonelayer79: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Are you not tired of the suffering, high cost of living and the new turn of insecurity in Nigeria? If you are not tired it means you don't want a better future for your very self and your children both born and unborn. Is it not glaring even to the blind that this country is in a huge mess? We have to dump APC and PDP in the dustbin of history for a better Nigeria.Vote Peter Obi The Rock.He is the SURE presidential candidate who will lift us out of this quagmire and take us to a better and greater height .Vote for a New Nigeria.Vote PO.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by 211kamharida: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hala!The North wants to retain power by all means. but i dont blame them. i only blame our governors that queue behind AtikuHala!The North wants to retain power by all means. but i dont blame them. i only blame our governors that queue behind Atiku...
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Aystarz: 4:00am On Jun 11, 2022
abobote:

Atiku's president will benefit the north and south. Unlike Buhari's own that only benefited the north

Mumu.

Obasanjo was Head of State and President, how did that benefit people from Ota?
Jona went it. Did Otuokeans get any benefits
Buhari is there now, but Katsina is daily being ravaged by Bandit attack.

When una go get sense say Identity politics na nonsense for this jungle.

Look at me. I'm Yoruba, and I want no one else but a competent Peter Obi for president. That's how it should be.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Ntoo
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by WhizdomXX(m): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Sergio101:
previously, one would have thought that with emergence of an Old lion.....a realest tiger but from the west grin that the north will cheer up and Support their beloveth APC, but nah!!

They are showing Thier real color "brother first".

I'm OBIdient and will always be cool

Fellow Christians, ain't ya tired of Muslim headed State??
I'm tired of fulani-headed States.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by vickydevoka(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2022
nazicartel:
Who doesn't know the end game of the northern APC members. Support a southerner and Decamp to PDP. Then when they are done ruling with PDP. They go back to APC or any other 3rd force party.
My anger is just with Amaechi. Like you fought Jonathan just to be a minister?... Hmm. I thought these guys are politically wise ooo... Fighting your brother just to be a minister in another person's cabinet. It's one of the most foolish political calculations I have seen in my life.
Exactly. They ate very United

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Soylife(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2022
ChelseaArmy:
yes married with children but why can you expunge the image of a man that Takes Lagos to where they are now!
I was discussing with someone last week and we were talking about tinubu,the guy was against tinubu,in everything the guy said I just accepted one point he made,tinubu is mentally impaired and not fit to rule,there is no worse disability than having a mental problem,how would he think and solve the numerous problems facing nigeria,it is better to have a blind or crippled president.
I admire tinubu,he is the best governor ever in Lagos and one of the most intelligent politicians I have ever seen and I will happily vote a younger tinubu but not this present one.
For the love of your wife and children,sir please do the right thing,this politicians can run away after finishing the country but you and I may remain here
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
More to come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Bruce: "Babachir Arrested Because Of Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari" / NLC Slams Governors’ Forum, Demands N66,500 Minimum Wage / Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.