Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP (26725 Views)

Abia Central: I'm The Best Candidate, Onuigbo Declares As He Joins Senate Race / Scores Dead In Kebbi As Bandits Attack, Burn Corpses / Jubilation In Kebbi As Bagudu Pays New Minimum Wage Of N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Alawode01(m): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Looser pitch his political tent with lhis fellow loosers hangs.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Lightorder: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This defections by northerners is coming too early

With the high rate of defections by this northerners currently ongoing , there may be no powerful northern politician left in APC before 2023
go back and check my comments. It is just starting. By the time it hits the roof , even buhari will migrate

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by naijapikin2(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Of course what do you expect? The fulani connection is about to begin. You think the average fulani hausa will leave atiku and vote for tinubu. That's western delusion.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by ChelseaArmy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Our last born whom am a decade ahead of age wise is about 30. You're still a toddler
an individual that pass 40 years can't be referred as boy!
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Lightorder: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
rayvelez:
E shock me the northern are showing their true colour nice one.
e no shock me o. Even a blind man could have seen it

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by tyinfinity: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
When Tinubu wins presidential election all these fake online analysts will cry untill realize that hatred will never make their generations progress in life
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Lightorder: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Hala!
The North wants to retain power by all means. but i dont blame them. i only blame our governors that queue behind Atiku
I blame these two

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Lightorder: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
nazicartel:
Who doesn't know the end game of the northern APC members. Support a southerner and Decamp to PDP. Then when they are done ruling with PDP. They go back to APC or any other 3rd force party.
My anger is just with Amaechi. Like you fought Jonathan just to be a minister?... Hmm. I thought these guys are politically wise ooo... Fighting your brother just to be a minister in another person's cabinet. It's one of the most foolish political calculations I have seen in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Mrfixitt(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
ChelseaArmy:
an individual that pass 40 years can't be referred as boy!
No, you ain't in your 40s.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Lightorder: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
I just dey laugh like OBJ
na North Tinubu urchins dey use play politics.
I love the way the bastard drug dealing vagabond was making mouth the other day mocking buhari and other northerns I was just laughing at him.
na North get structure pass for APC and if they pull out Apc will be back to trenches cheesy

well may God keep us alive because
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
my oga , you are blessed with wisdom .

We need a good , lively, strict and stingy leader in a time like this , who will starve these old criminals and use our lean resources to get us started . Who doesn’t care if you are from his village or not. I suggest Obi. The elites in Anambra did not like him one bit. He kept telling them that if you want to eat , go to your house , the money we have here is for the people, it is government money. He knocked them silly even in the court. Till last week , I heard someone from his place still saying, “ that stingy who , who was clearing criminals who are even from his village “ . I pity Igbos who are waiting for Obi to give them special treatment. He allowed his children to go job hunting to the astonishment of his friend who call him that his child came looking for job

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by sayso: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
nazicartel:
Who doesn't know the end game of the northern APC members. Support a southerner and Decamp to PDP. Then when they are done ruling with PDP. They go back to APC or any other 3rd force party.
My anger is just with Amaechi. Like you fought Jonathan just to be a minister?... Hmm. I thought these guys are politically wise ooo... Fighting your brother just to be a minister in another person's cabinet. It's one of the most foolish political calculations I have seen in my life.

Jonathan could have stopped that, why allow your wife to fight wrongly a sitting Governor in your region?

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by ChelseaArmy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mrfixitt:
No, you ain't in your 40s.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Mrfixitt(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
ChelseaArmy:
whether you take it or reject it I'm 42 by next month and I knew I'm discussing with my junior brother,senior brother or age mate that's the truth
You're in your 40s and probably married, why then are you supporting a man like Tinubu to rule over you as president ?Don't you mean well for your children ?
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by ChelseaArmy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You're in your 40s and probably married, why then are you supporting a man like Tinubu to rule over you as president ?Don't you mean well for your children ?
yes married with children but why can you expunge the image of a man that Takes Lagos to where they are now!
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Lightorder: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
ChelseaArmy:
What we all knew is that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria
yes I believe that by next week that Nigeria will be the greatest world power
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by kingyakos: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
The entire state defect to PDP
They will move all and leave only Gandollar for Tinubu. This life e no good to dey talk carelessly.

I love the north for this abeg make una show that rotten teeth say inside the game of politics, Sabi pass dey angry

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Lightorder: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
abobote:

Atiku's president will benefit the north and south. Unlike Buhari's own that only benefited the north
a man who left hungry Lagosians and went sharing rice upandan north

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Lightorder: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
osothermal:
Tinubu go hear Word
he won’t betray the entire south serially and expect not to be left in the rain.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by descarado: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
nazicartel:

It's not only u.
Tht guy must have learnt his lesson by now.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by kingyakos: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu will not like to hear this news

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Yankee101: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
One state for pdp

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Lightorder: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Speak for your self boy. Your peepoo candidate will come a distant 3rd. Put these words in your head
I don’t know who wins but I know that APC comes 3rd

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Lightorder: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
UNDFTD:
The same treatment that the Fulani cabals meted to Jonathan in 2015 by abandoning him to vote for their own Fulani brother in another party, B0K0HARI, is about to face Tinubu. Just watch and see how they would bring him to his knees, at least now he would NOT complain that they never gave him the opportunity to realize his life long dream of becoming the presidiot of the ZOO.
His end is here. Pride goes before a fall

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Lightorder: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
edungene7:
The northerners are game when it comes to politics menhnnn keep fooling the south with promises while we continue to retain power hahaha

1 Share

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Lightorder: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nwaezehopr:
yes. Atiku is not tribalistic. I'm an Igbo but he is my candidate. Obi can't win Nigeria presidential election now. He doesn't have financial muscles and bulk votes for that
that financial muscles mentality in Nigeria politics is what we to want deflate. TUC , NLC and goodwill Nigerians who are tired of criminals and suffering across every tribe and regions have more bulk votes. Suffering know no religion or tribe.

Young man , are you not tired of suffering Atleast if we cannot be Dubai, let us be like GHANA atleast. Let us not watch Nigeria crawl back to the rocks. Your mates in Europe are finishing their second building in the village. You think those white hair on your head will turn black again?

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by ariesbull: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lightorder:
I blame these two
lord bless you

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by ariesbull: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Najeemken:
100% visa application guaranteed 14slots available hurry now and call 091::64::59::54::41 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 091::64::59::54::41
why you never travel or don't you have cousins and siblings
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by emilo2bad: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This defections by northerners is coming too early

With the high rate of defections by this northerners currently ongoing , there may be no powerful northern politician left in APC before 2023
Say who prince of nnewi a well known PDP hoodlum, they all lose out in APC primary elections so they are bound to defect not because of Atiku. PDP is weak in kebbi state so with this defection lets watch
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Mrfixitt(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
ChelseaArmy:
yes married with children but why can you expunge the image of a man that Takes Lagos to where they are now!
Guy let me tell you this! Tinubu as president of Nigeria will plunge Nigeria into deep shit. What we're seeing in Nigeria under Buhari is child's play. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for so many decades. The development of Lagos has been there long before now. Go to internet and dig out the pictures of marina Lagos in the 60s and 70s and you will clearly understand what am saying. Tinubu has milked Lagos for too long and continues to do that. Take aside Lagos island a few part of Lagos mainland, the rest of the Lagos is slum. Moreover, Fashola and Ambode were better governors than Tinubu. He's old and too weak to rule Nigeria. A man who can't hold ordinary flag ? Guy Peter obi is the answer and he's is the next president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
I really wish there was a way Tinubu can just win and deal with these northern betrayers. If only we can rally round and make it work, e go too sweet me. Tinubu is the only person that'll have the morale to really show them pepper as they've been showing us.

The north is now turning to another thing. Them no even allow the primaries enter one month before all these. If more northern politicians decamp next month, then that'll mean it was their plan all along

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno / Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri / Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.