Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Need Four Hardworking People To Work In a Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Four Hardworking People To Work In a Farm (684 Views)

I Need Four Used Brush Cutters / Man Without Legs Ploughing On A Farm (Photos) / Photos Of A Big Python Killed In A Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Four Hardworking People To Work In a Farm by Xpol: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Feeding and Accommodation provided.

Payment is per annum and base on negotiation.

1 Like

Re: I Need Four Hardworking People To Work In a Farm by Kimiso(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Xpol:
Feeding and Accommodation provided.
Payment is per annum and base of negotiation.
where are you located
Re: I Need Four Hardworking People To Work In a Farm by Xpol: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kimiso:
where are you located
I have modified the post
Re: I Need Four Hardworking People To Work In a Farm by LordFriar: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Where do you state? And what's the deal with paying after one year? Would you provide accommodation and be responsible for feeding?
Re: I Need Four Hardworking People To Work In a Farm by Mayemavins: 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
At where
Re: I Need Four Hardworking People To Work In a Farm by Xpol: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2022
LordFriar:
Where do you state? And what's the deal with paying after one year? Would you provide accommodation and be responsible for feeding?
accommodation and feeding will be provided. The payment will be after one year. Interested persons should send me mail for negotiation
Re: I Need Four Hardworking People To Work In a Farm by Xpol: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Mayemavins:
At where
initially I add the location but I’ve removed it for a reason if you want more details you can mail me here
Re: I Need Four Hardworking People To Work In a Farm by Xpol: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Serious people needed, please if you’re not serious stop contacting me

(1) (Reply)

Agric Sector Investments Will Drive Job Creation, Economic Growth- Osinbajo / Raising Noiler Chicken Breed For Massive Profits / Cocoa Seedlings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.