Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Say No To Repeat Muslim Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Repeat Muslim Presidency (217 Views)

Tinubu's All-muslim Presidency? / 2023: Muslim Scholars Reject Atiku, Insist On Yoruba-muslim Presidency / How Tinubu Presidency Will Lead To 24 Years Of Uninterrupted Muslim Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Repeat Muslim Presidency by bastardmod: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Buhari 8 years should not hand over to tinubu or atiku , both Muslims.

Ordinarily I'm a pdp sympathiser, but this insensitivity of not minding that the nation could have 16 unbroken years of Muslim presidency is unnerving.

We need to have a country where everyone feels among. Christians have people who can rule this country , and rule it well.

I'm calling on all Christians and well meaning Muslims all over the nation, don’t let this injustice happen.

Say no to a Muslim successor to buhari

Say no to a tinubu or an atiku

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Repeat Muslim Presidency by Modernizer: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
bastardmod:

Ordinarily I'm a pdp sympathiser, but this insensitivity of not minding that the nation could have 16 unbroken years of Muslim presidency is unnerving.

We need to have a country where everyone feels among. Christians have people who can rule this country , and rule it well.

I'm calling on all Christians and well meaning Muslims all over the nation, don’t let this injustice happen.

Hmmmmmmmm.....
Re: Say No To Repeat Muslim Presidency by Gentlerespect76: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
bastardmod:

Very deep and true. Especially with this rise in blasphemy killing, there should be a paradigmatic change please. This is not about religion but about fairness. I have a lot of Muslim friends who are also saying that Christian brothers/sisters deserve the next turn.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Repeat Muslim Presidency by saintokwuluora(m): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Do not be aiding and abetting the killing of your fellow Christian by giving power to those who want them dead. Do not allow political party affiliation, ethnic sentiments or financial inducement jeopardize the lives of fellow Christians.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Repeat Muslim Presidency by Sunofgod(m): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Foolish nijerianistani's
Re: Say No To Repeat Muslim Presidency by bastardmod: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Modernizer:

Hmmmmmmmm.....

O boy say something reasonable, wetin be hmmmmm
Re: Say No To Repeat Muslim Presidency by bastardmod: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sunofgod:
Foolish nijerianistani's

Until iswap kidnaps your child then you will get sense
Re: Say No To Repeat Muslim Presidency by bastardmod: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
saintokwuluora:
Do not be aiding and abetting the killing of your fellow Christian by giving power to those who want them dead. Do not allow political party affiliation, ethnic sentiments or financial inducement jeopardize the lives of fellow Christians.

God bless you sir. God bless you real good
Re: Say No To Repeat Muslim Presidency by bastardmod: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Very deep and true. Especially with this rise in blasphemy killing, there should be a paradigmatic change please. This is not about religion but about fairness. I have a lot of Muslim friends who are also saying that Christian brothers/sisters deserve the next turn.

God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Repeat Muslim Presidency by kelechi50: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hmmm you are correct
bastardmod:

Until iswap kidnaps your child then you will get sense
for them to be bold enough to enter Owo only God knows what will happen after 2023 if another Muslim get back to power

1 Like

Re: Say No To Repeat Muslim Presidency by bastardmod: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
kelechi50:
Hmmm you are correct for them to be bold enough to enter Owo only God knows what will happen after 2023 if another Muslim get back to power

Now you're talking. Safety first

(1) (Reply)

President And Governors Protraits / How Electricity Is Generated From Garbage - aka 'Energy Recovery' / Lagos State Consumed 149.33million Litres Of Petrol In 2weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.