Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

I’ll Carry Everyone Along,Tinubu Promises After Meeting Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Carry Everyone Along,Tinubu Promises After Meeting Umahi (533 Views)

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Carry Everyone Along,Tinubu Promises After Meeting Umahi by shuttox: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
The All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, Thursday, paid an unscheduled visit to Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi.

The meeting, which was held behind closed doors in the early hours of Thursday at the Abuja residence Umahi, was part of the moves by the APC flag bearer towards reconciling all the aspirants who contested the party’s ticket with him.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ill-carry-everyone-along-tinubu-promises-after-meeting-umahi/%3famp
It was also aimed at seeking support and addressing salient issues arising from the just concluded presidential convention.

The PUNCH reports that the presidential candidate had also on Thursday paid visited the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

Asiwaju had earlier visited the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) at his residence in the Presidential Villa and afterwards decided to make a surprise call on the VP. He was accompanied by the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

A statement made available to journalists, on Thursday night, by Umahi’s Special Assistant on Strategy, Hon. Chuks Okoh, qouted Tinubu as describing the governor as “a dogged fighter who threw in everything during the contest and a man with proven track records and capacity to do well in any position”.

“Umahi has become a rallying point for Igbo integration in the mainstream national politics.

“My administration, when elected, would carry all parts of the country along irrespective of gender, tribe and religion and address issue of marginalisation and all forms of injustices.”

Responding, Governor Umahi who doubles as Chairman of the South-East Governors’ Forum, assured him of his support and that of all members of the APC in the entire region.

Governor Umahi, who had earlier congratulated the APC flag bearer, said, “The country needs to unite under the party to consolidate on the already achieved success of the President, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (rted). I have absolute confidence that the country will take a further leap under the leadership of Alhaji Tinubu.”

Re: I’ll Carry Everyone Along,Tinubu Promises After Meeting Umahi by LeoDeKing: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
That's the Jagaban for you..

And this is why Dangote called the Asiwaju of Nigeria.

What God has destined, a billion shildren of 8 can change.

Ride on Jagaban of Africa, we patriotic Nigerians are strongly behind you.

This is Nigeria leader we are talking about and only Nigerians have the right to choose their leaders.

We don't expect foreigners such as Congolese to get involved in our election. grin

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Carry Everyone Along,Tinubu Promises After Meeting Umahi by MITCHELL96: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
That's a fat lie!
Re: I’ll Carry Everyone Along,Tinubu Promises After Meeting Umahi by alsudan: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mumu cant carry himself yet wants to carry others.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Carry Everyone Along,Tinubu Promises After Meeting Umahi by greatermax77(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Believe Nigeria politicians at your own risk
Re: I’ll Carry Everyone Along,Tinubu Promises After Meeting Umahi by pquaver(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:
That's a fat lie!

It's a fat lie because you want pdp. Even though they discarded obi and discarded Igbos but they man who has integrated igbo from time immemorial in lagos politics is a liar but we should believe pdp Abi... Unu si isi ri onye nma?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Carry Everyone Along,Tinubu Promises After Meeting Umahi by shuttox: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
Mumu cant carry himself yet wants to carry others.
Lol
Re: I’ll Carry Everyone Along,Tinubu Promises After Meeting Umahi by Cubalabloo(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
To dare is to do.
Re: I’ll Carry Everyone Along,Tinubu Promises After Meeting Umahi by Ever8090: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ok..we are waiting..

I beg, I don hustle 100k keep for my rent remain 60k...any good Samaritan around to help push me small pls..my landlord have been very understanding though but I am pushing my luck too far....
Re: I’ll Carry Everyone Along,Tinubu Promises After Meeting Umahi by shuttox: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Smh
Re: I’ll Carry Everyone Along,Tinubu Promises After Meeting Umahi by KanwuliaExtra: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
To where?

Tufiaaaaakwa!!!!
Re: I’ll Carry Everyone Along,Tinubu Promises After Meeting Umahi by Vulturereloaded: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
You never fit carry flag, everyone u go carry grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX579k_NRmk
Re: I’ll Carry Everyone Along,Tinubu Promises After Meeting Umahi by an0daGuy: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
“I will carry everybody along TO HELL FIRE

Says the ashitwaju to his gullible afonjas grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Controls Your PVC Database In Nigeria ~pictures / Aregbesola’s Ally Defects To PDP, Becomes Adeleke’s Campaigner / Rev Father Mbaka Apologies To Mr Peter Obi And Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.