Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Moment Some 419 Guys Trying To Lure Me To Their Base In Benin(Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Moment Some 419 Guys Trying To Lure Me To Their Base In Benin(Video) (706 Views)

Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics / How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video / Boko Haram Kills Soldier In Adamawa After Trying To Invade Their Base. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Some 419 Guys Trying To Lure Me To Their Base In Benin(Video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
A Lady share a video of the moment some 419 guys in Benin was trying collect her phone and Lure her to their base in Benin

According to her, she took a Taxi and didn't know that everyone inside the car was a member of 419 gang

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsBKS-aApyg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeoAoV5jRsH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: The Moment Some 419 Guys Trying To Lure Me To Their Base In Benin(Video) by holluwizzy: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
The last time I experienced this shit was in lawanson road. Lagos.

If that lady waste 5 mins more in that car? Only God knows the rest.

This thing don reach Benin city?.
Re: The Moment Some 419 Guys Trying To Lure Me To Their Base In Benin(Video) by Karlovych: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
embarassed Terrible! Druggie Chicago should warn his minions to stop disgracing themselves.
Re: The Moment Some 419 Guys Trying To Lure Me To Their Base In Benin(Video) by swaqq(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2022
holluwizzy:
The last time I experienced this shit was in lawanson road. Lagos.

If that lady waste 5 mins more in that car? Only God knows the rest.

This thing don reach Benin city?.
lawanson road hahaha, 2 guys wey wan sell charm for yetkem

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: How 4 Teenagers Hijacked A Nigeria Airways Plane On June 12, 1993 / Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Uli Anambra / WATCH VIDEO: Lady Have Fun With Her Ex-boyfriend’s Dad As Revenge For Breaking H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.