Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 (3433 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by Odingo1: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Obi will win SE/SS/NC with North VP , stand a chance of winning or come second.

Atiku will win NW/NE some part of NC/SS with SS VP, will likely win the election or come second as Obi may pull up a surprise.

Tinubu will only win some part of SW with North VP, will come third because of northern Christian VP or Muslim muslim ticket.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by emmyt2: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
Very wrong assumption

10 Likes

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by chidexleo: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Correct prediction. Obi will win

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by JAMO84: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ogogoro analysis

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by alsudan: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
The Best Prediction seen so far.

Obi has SE/SS in the Pocket, which region can Atiku or Thiefnibu boldly claim to have in their pockets.

The election is Obi’s to lose.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by yusufu16: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Odingo1:

Atiku will win NW/NE some part of NC/SS with SS VP, will likely win the election or come second as Obi pull up a surprise.

Tinubu will only win some part of SW with North VP, will come third because of northern Christian VP or Muslim muslim ticket.

I agree in part from your post.

To win an election your VP must also be strong politically and can get votes. At the moment, there no potential Christian VP in the North who is very influential that get APC votes.

Yakubu Dogara comes from Bauchi which is PDP state no way APC can get votes there.
Boss Mustapha comes from ADamawa which is also controlled by PDP and hometown of Atiku. APC cant get anything there.

If APC go with Muslim-muslim ticket, its same as loosing the election.

APC is in deep mess at the moment. Osinbajo would have been a good salable candidate.

So Atiku is in a better position to win with a SS or SE VP.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by AtikuNetwork: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mpuru Mmiri analysis. Atiku will disgrace PitObi in SE. You can take that to the bank. You Obi supporters are just too delusional.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
yusufu16:

I agree in part from your post.

To win an election your VP must also be strong politically and can get votes. At the moment, there no potential Christian VP in the North who is very influential that get APC votes.

Yakubu Dogara comes from Bauchi which is PDP state no way APC can get votes there.
Boss Mustapha comes from ADamawa which is also controlled by PDP and hometown of Atiku. APC cant get anything there.

If APC go with Muslim-muslim ticket, its same as loosing the election.

APC is in deep mess at the moment. Osinbajo would have been a good salable candidate.
Tinubu should convert to Christianity and change his name to Elijah Bola Tinubu grin

8 Likes

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by Realist12: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Over estimating Peter Obi and his labour party .does Peter Obi have any strong political allies , governors, senators, local government chairmen etc nationwide?
Does he have loyalists? A vote for Peter is just a waste . He's just popular on social media and the reason for that is because he happens to be like the youngest of the presidential aspirants and he's benefitting from the endsars movement, the youth forgetting he was also part of the police brutality ( Akwuzu SARS ), That's why a lot of youths are supporting him . But if you listen to his speeches you'd know he doesn't understand the Nigerian system and it's workings.
I repeat if Obi becomes the president it will be worse than any government we've had .

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by fernandez1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lol…..election no be online then de vote am ooo…… most of you sudden activists can you wait inside the sun on Election Day for 6-8 hours…..

the answer is you won’t even leave your house on Election Day when you are glue with channels or arisetv ….. but people wey go fit wait for 6-8 hours cos dem won vote no de online….

What I honestly expect you people to fight is vote malpractice i.e I can vote anywhere regardless of the local government area I register and central server.

This is 2022 and we are still into counting vote manually with the current system I don’t see any changes…. Apc and pdp will still rig there way to the top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by tbarrister(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Odingo1:

Atiku will win NW/NE some part of NC/SS with SS VP, will likely win the election or come second as Obi pull up a surprise.

The way you guys disrespect NC baffles me, obi can't win any local govt here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by fergie001: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hahahahahaha....... NLers are very funny.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
This is why they call you guys Illiterate People's Of Biafra

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by muykem: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if some people reason before talking. Labour Party without any structure on ground. 80% of Nigeria doesn't know that Labour Party is part of Nigeria political party.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by itaewon: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
The Best Prediction seen so far.

Obi has SE/SS in the Pocket, which region can Atiku or Thiefnibu boldly claim to have in their pockets.

The election is Obi’s to lose.
lol how will obi win SS with SS vp for atiku.
take it or leave it obi will only win 2 or3 state in SE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by FamTomx2(m): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Realist12:
Over estimating Peter Obi and his labour party .does Peter Obi have any strong political allies , governors, senators, local government chairmen etc nationwide?
Does he have loyalists? A vote for Peter is just a waste . He's just popular on social media and the reason for that is because he happens to be like the youngest of the presidential aspirants and he's benefitting from the endsars movement, the youth forgetting he was also part of the police brutality ( Akwuzu SARS ), That's why a lot of youths are supporting him . But if you listen to his speeches you'd know he doesn't understand the Nigerian system and it's workings.
I repeat if Obi becomes the president it will be worse than any government we've had .

Lame Analysis..

1 Like

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by nabiz(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
Mpuru Mmiri analysis. Atiku will disgrace PitObi in SE. You can take that to the bank. You Obi supporters are just too delusional.
bros you will not understand. Atiku should pray to get one quarter of south east vote. I am hundred % sure apc will not get 5% vote from east. You don't the voting pattern of the south east. The Igbo I Know don't have single person that will influence the vote. We vote base on our conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by Dannyset(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hahaahahahaha!

Keep this your prediction very well till February 2023. grin

Mr Ibu dey learn for una side abeg grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by itaewon: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
muykem:
Sometimes I wonder if some people reason before talking. Labour Party without any structure on ground. 80% of Nigeria doesn't know that Labour Party is part of Nigeria political party.
what do you expect from mkurupimiri addict people too much of akpu have block their sense of reason

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by muykem: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
itaewon:

lol how will obi win SS with SS vp for atiku.
take it or leave it obi will only win 2 or3 state in SE
Obi will not win any state include Anambra state. What you are seeing and hearing is normal igbo emotional approach to issues. They will soon start sing another song mark my words.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by babyfaceafrica: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Weed is bad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by muykem: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
itaewon:

what do you expect from mkurupimiri addict people too much of akpu have block their sense of reason
Those guys are something else, till today I don't know anybody in person that's member of Labour Party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by itaewon: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
muykem:
Obi will not win any state include Anambra state. What you are seeing and hearing is normal igbo emotional approach to issues. They will soon start sing another song mark my words.
there matter don tire me o, the mumu say obi go win north central i was like on what basis?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by abobote: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
You are not a good analyst

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by agboncol: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Obi should activate all the labour unions all over the country from federal to state and local government level as his structure on ground
Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by lathrowinger: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Obi can only win in South East, surprisingly my hausa friends dosen't even know Obi exist nor talk of Labour Party.

All you hear them shouting is Atiku and Tinubu

Obi, Atiku and Tinubu share the South South Votes

Atiku, Tinubu and Obi share North Central

Tinubu and Atiku share North East

Atiku and Tinubu Share the North West

With all this attitude and insults from Obi supporters makes many South Westerners to be eager and vote their own candidate.

With Muslim Prominent Politician from North as Tinubu VP,

Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu share the northern Votes in general with strength of rulling party

Then Tinubu has the South west 90%

Tinubu Win Atiku with small margin

Very small o grin

Shoki, Lobe Ogé

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by fernandez1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Same thing I told my friend that’s shouting Peter Obi, I told him Obi won’t get 5Million vote in 2023 Infact we have bet.

I told him if Obi is serious he should work on 2027 with that he will have penetrated the grassroots voters but most them think say na online them de win election.

muykem:

1 Like

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by itaewon: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
muykem:
Those guys are something else, till today I don't know anybody in person that's member of Labour Party.
2023 is near e go clear from there eye they think polling unit is on social media.
after dat they can resume their biafra or death drama

3 Likes

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by fernandez1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Honestly I’m not in support of either the pdp or apc but any other party really serious them need at least 4 years to use penetrate the grassroots before coming to contest not one year to go…… na 1 year to go most of them go come out won contest with no state or structure to use instead most of them fans no get brain na only abuse and tantrums dem sabi.

itaewon:

2023 is near e go clear from there eye they think polling unit is on social media.
after dat they can resume their biafra or death drama

1 Like

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by wallarwallar(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Don't even know what to say abt dis people anymore @ don tire.. lnstead to get on the ground and work they are decieving obi followers with brainless permutations... May God deliver Obi from lazy supporters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 by Highways: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
I'll vote Tinubu.....

If he can put thread inside needle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Sit At Home In Wotowoto Style - IPOB / Ghana Is Positioned To Become West Africa’s Premier Gateway Country -Cry Nigeria / Rohingya Muslims Of Burma Helped By Turkish Government An Example Of Muslims Liv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.