Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Do You Know About This Snake - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Do You Know About This Snake (472 Views)

We Killed This Snake Some Minutes Ago / Can You Identify This Snake? / This Snake Was Killed In My School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About This Snake by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
The snake , first am not a snake fan but we don't kill this kinda snake ,we call them "eke", we dont kill them,my dad killed one when he was young and they had to bury the snake with full rites,now this one was found in my compound, I have killed countless of snakes but the very poisonous ones,but this particular one,its slow,and calm,i recognized it as eke , I decided not to kill it ,i took it away into a near by bush and told my wife if this snake comes back,i am gonna keep it,now it came back again,this time i put it in a container and am making plans already for it,gonna build a good home for it asap ,i am keen about it's behavior,its just like other animals just that it doesn't have legs ,its beautiful, I couldn't take a shot of it while the container was open cos i dont want it to exit,i have raised dogs,goat, chicken and many other animals,any insight on what this snake might be ,

Re: What Do You Know About This Snake by akinsto4ever(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ball python
Re: What Do You Know About This Snake by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
akinsto4ever:
Ball python
I suspected so ,i really wanna make more research about it,and also change my perspective about snakes ,man has always been so afraid and irritated of snakes when they have not caused me any harm to

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About This Snake by Urheadmaster(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
In my village, there's one old woman she lives close to a river and python usually pay her a visit 3 times a year.

I doubted it but not until I saw it myself.

She would welcome the python with lots eggs whenever the python come.

Up till now no one dares kill python in our village shocked.
Re: What Do You Know About This Snake by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:
In my village, there's one old woman she lives close to a river and python usually pay her a visit 3 times a year.

I doubted it but not until I saw it myself.

She would welcome the python with lots eggs whenever the python come.

Up till now no one dares kill python in our village shocked.
In my villa , it welcomes a new wife,a new baby also..i have a new baby but am not sure if this one came to visit my baby,a woman that was married to my place and a religious fanatic killed one of this snakes ,she was asked to bury it properly , she refused ,her 3 kids that went to get water from the river all drown
Re: What Do You Know About This Snake by thorpido(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Of course, that's a ball python.
I don't know the significance of snakes visiting homes but every village with what they believe.
Re: What Do You Know About This Snake by RabbitGuy: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
I would love to train one too
Re: What Do You Know About This Snake by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
RabbitGuy:
I would love to train one too
Hahahahah,omo ,this experience is something else for me, I came home tonight,i had to check on it ,had to check on a snake, hahahahaha...
U can catch one yourself or buy from the online market or if this one is female,if she blow babies,i give u one,snakes don't blow babies unless there is intercourse and am not ready for breeding , God knows
Re: What Do You Know About This Snake by RabbitGuy: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Obinna666:

Hahahahah,omo ,this experience is something else for me, I came home tonight,i had to check on it ,had to check on a snake, hahahahaha...
U can catch one yourself or buy from the online market or if this one is female,if she blow babies,i give u one,snakes don't blow babies unless there is intercourse and am not ready for breeding , God knows
Ok. Noted

(1) (Reply)

2yrs Adult Female Rott Is Available. / 5weeks Male Boerbel Puppies Available For Sale, Deworm And Vaccinated / Solid Adult Male Pug Ava For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.