Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

This Snake Was Killed In My School - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Snake Was Killed In My School (1428 Views)

This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer / This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] / Can You Identify This Snake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Snake Was Killed In My School by ayomideking(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2021
Most students are preparing for their exams, This beast was spotted and killed in a night tutorial.
Abeg which kin snake be this

Lalasticlala

Re: This Snake Was Killed In My School by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2021
U sure?
Re: This Snake Was Killed In My School by ayomideking(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2021
Misturman:
U sure?

Very much sure
Re: This Snake Was Killed In My School by illicit(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Edible snake

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed In My School by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
ayomideking:
Most students are preparing for their exams, This beast was spotted and killed in a night tutorial.
Abeg which kin snake be this

Lalasticlala
ball python. Non venomous
Re: This Snake Was Killed In My School by ayomideking(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Vickyvice:
ball python. Non venomous

Isn’t this Gaboon viper
Re: This Snake Was Killed In My School by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
ayomideking:

Isn’t this Gaboon viper
pix one, ball python. Pic 2... Gaboon viper

Re: This Snake Was Killed In My School by Foodqueen(f): 4:06am On Dec 04, 2021
Hope una no eat am
Re: This Snake Was Killed In My School by ayomideking(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2021
Eat watin
Ka ma ri ni Paul wi
Re: This Snake Was Killed In My School by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Eke Idemili.. You don't kill this beautiful creatures. All you need to do is take a long stick it will grab it and you dispose off in a nearby bush. It feeds on rodent. You can kill snakes that are not within their habitat but Python can live with humans.
Re: This Snake Was Killed In My School by ayomideking(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Eke Idemili.. You don't kill this beautiful creatures. All you need to do is take a long stick it will grab it and you dispose off in a nearby bush. It feeds on rodent. You can kill snakes that are not within their habitat but Python can live with humans.

We all thought it was a gaboon viper
Re: This Snake Was Killed In My School by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
ayomideking:

Isn’t this Gaboon viper

The gaboon has a large rhombus shaped head. The snake in the pic doesn't seem to.
Re: This Snake Was Killed In My School by ayomideking(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

The gaboon has a large rhombus shaped head. The snake in the pic doesn't seem to.

Okay
Re: This Snake Was Killed In My School by ayomideking(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Front page
Lalasticlala
Re: This Snake Was Killed In My School by ayomideking(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2021
Hopefully it would be moved to fp
Re: This Snake Was Killed In My School by ayomideking(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
No one is responding

(1) (Reply)

Fawn Male Boerboel Pup For Sale / Male Adult Rottweiler Dog For Sale!!! / Waoh! How Time Flys, Some Of Our Products!!! JADO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.