Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Beloved Master Jesus Speaks On The Ressurection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beloved Master Jesus Speaks On The Ressurection (99 Views)

The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ / Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor / The Marine Master Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beloved Master Jesus Speaks On The Ressurection by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Beloved, who Honor My Name and My Victory on this day, I Am
come among you and among the sons and daughters of all faiths,
where there is an Inherent Desire - which is a part of the Holy Christ
Flame of every lifestream - for a Resurrection of the Divine Powers,
Memories and Qualities, which every lifestream belonging to the
Earth and her evolutions ʻWILLʼ in time manifest. This Inherent
Desire is like the Christ that is entombed, and this Inherent Desire
lives within that Holy Christ Flame, which beats your Hearts and the
Hearts of all Mankind, which must be set free sometimes by a
tremendous Pressure of Light.

That Pressure, sometimes, Beloved
Ones, seems to be a period of chaos and of change, but in fact, is the
Wisdom of The Cosmic Law by Whose Grace I was enabled to Serve
in My Ministry and to Resurrect My physical form.
Re: Beloved Master Jesus Speaks On The Ressurection by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
That Law shall act again, giving to each man according to his
capacity enough Spiritual Stimulus at the times that it is required, to
set free the Christ in that man.

The Resurrection, Beloved Ones, will
not take place for the entire ten billion Souls belonging to the Earthʼs
Evolution at the same moment, so far as your physical elements of
time is concerned, any more than it has done through the ages. The
Resurrection of the Christ Self and the Pure, Divine Memory of all
the Glory that both you and I knew, before the world was -
WILL COME TO EACH MAN IN HIS TIME.
Re: Beloved Master Jesus Speaks On The Ressurection by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Even though I was born without personal karma, even though there
was no untransmuted sin in My Soul, yet Beloved Ones, I lived in a
world of human appearances and I had senses just as each of you.
I had the Power to See, to Think, to Feel, to Smell and to Touch.

I had
Free Will! Many before and since My time have come in sinless and
yet with the use of Free Will, allowed the senses to taint the Soul and
the Fullness of the Mission and the Ascension could not be accomplished.

So, Beloved Ones, I Am Eternally Grateful for thosewho came before Me and who
prepared the way.

And for those who stood with Me up until My apparently disastrous appearance before
the multitude, and for those who came back when they were assured that all was well.
Re: Beloved Master Jesus Speaks On The Ressurection by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
You will always find it such, in times of great crisis, in your terminology of today, what would be called fair weather friends.

Intimes of crisis you will know as I knew, that only My Mother, John The Beloved and Mary Magdalene stood for three hours on
Golgotha’s Hill.

Their Love and Light enfolded My Form as it was
raised. Their prayers surrounded Me and disconnected the gravity pull from My Body through certain Essene Teaching, which both
Mother and Beloved John were acquainted with.

The gravity pull tears any crucified person as the cross is up raised, but was removed
for Me through Johnʼ and Motherʼs Calls.

So I did not have the terrific weight of My Body against nails and cross, and I was spared
at that time.
Beloved Ones, you too can be spared in times of crisis.
Re: Beloved Master Jesus Speaks On The Ressurection by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
The gravity pull of Earth is a beautiful thing. It is a part of the Activity of Polaris and Magnus,
it is a part of the Great Service of
the Great Beings that dwell In the Earth and Protect the Permanent Atom therein.

That gravity pull is necessary, for it keeps the people, all of you unascended on the Planet.
It enables you to walk about without flying into space as this small Earth revolves around its axis and moves forward at the same time at great speed.

There is the time when a chela comes to a state of development where the gravity pull of Earth can be released by the Power of
Levitation.

I did it Myself by walking on the waters and frightening My Blessed disciples. I called one forth who had Faith, but not the knowledge of The Law and of course the gravity pull drew him into
the sea, from whence we fished him out.

There have been before and since, those who have overcome the gravity pull of Earth, but only
when they were Pure enough to use the Powers of Levitation for only Constructive Purposes.
Re: Beloved Master Jesus Speaks On The Ressurection by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
So many look to Me as having done something spectacular and unachievable by
earnest and sincere worshipers.

How much of their blessed sins do they place at My feet for atonement? How many of those according to Cosmic Law have I through Special Service atoned for.

I cannot make the Resurrection or the Ascension for any of the Sons of Man.
Just as you alone can speak the words “I AM,” which is the Statement of Universal Brotherhood, no matter in what tongue it is spoken.

Just as you and every man, woman and child must - ARISE WITHIN YOUR HEART AND BECOME THE RESURRECTED CHRIST AND EARN THE RIGHT OF THE ASCENSION.
Re: Beloved Master Jesus Speaks On The Ressurection by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
In my times of greatest trial, the Great Presence of the Angels were visible to Me as They were to My
Mother, and sustained Me.

The tremendous Feeling of Their Love and Their Light Upheld Me and enabled Me to pass victorious through every test.

Those Angels and Divine Beings were no more interested in Me than They are in you, because Angels are Ministers of “AlMighty
God,” Who Live to do His Will.

His Will was not to make just Jesus Christ an Ascended Being. His Will has existed from the very
beginning, long before I ever took embodiment, when You were Created out of His Own Bosom and in His Image and Likeness.

His Will for you was and is, that you become Divine Beings with every “God” Power.
And that you wield those Powers in this world of
form, until all that is of shadow disappears, and the Light, which is the Presence of “God” within you flashes forth through you - redeeming shadows, transmuting distress and quieting chaos.

And is a Magnetizing Presence for those Good and Perfect Things you require for your Continued Service in the LIght.
Re: Beloved Master Jesus Speaks On The Ressurection by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
I said, among the thousands of things that were never recorded -
“that those things that I have done, ye shall do also and even greater
things." That Gospel is read day after day by the orthodox churches.

Yet, what greater things have they sought to be done? Have the blind been made see, the lame and crippled made well and the lepers made clean and wholesome? Or has the diseased of mind been restored to sanity and has so - called death been overcome?

Yet, two thousand years ago I said among the recorded Scriptures, - “the things that I
have done, ye shall do also and even greater things than these.”
PONDER ON THIS!
Re: Beloved Master Jesus Speaks On The Ressurection by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
To put The Law across, even into the minds of those twelve disciples required the Full Concentration of Mother Mary, Who, in
turn related them to the disciples in the streets.

This incomplete record has been the Word of “God” for Christians for many, many
Centuries. There is in Asia today a Great Being, Who has some of My Records - written by My Hand and with My signature.

Those Records will come forth when man is
ready to receive them. When they come forth there will be those who say they were cleverly forged and there will be those who will scoff,
but I assure you theywill not come forth for sale.

They will come forth for the Illumination
of the Consciousness of All People.
Re: Beloved Master Jesus Speaks On The Ressurection by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
I compared human kind to a Lily and it still
bears repeating. What if all the other Lilies
in the world gave up becauseone Lily bloomed and they said; “Hosanna, there is a lily blooming,
we will sleep for another thousand years.
” What a dirth there would be in the Spring.

Instead, every lily, each according to its time,
blooms of itself and the hosanna is of its multiple expression.
That is the way Mankind stands in regard to My experience.

They say; “Hosanna, Jesus made it, we will
sleep for another two thousand years.
Should I be a lily alone growing in the Garden of the Godʼs?
When there is the same Christus within all of Mankind on this Earth!
Re: Beloved Master Jesus Speaks On The Ressurection by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
So, to all of Mankind that professes to Love Me, I say;
“Ask Me no longer to be a Being alone Who flashes across the Screen of Life and is gone. Come join Me in the Garden of the Gods and let the Perfume of Our Being mingle one with the other until this Earth again is Beautiful and God-Free.

Come, Come, Come into that Consciousness, which “I AM“ and remain there.” What greater Invitation can I give?
I shall sustain you in My Own Arms, until the
hour that you can sustain yourselves by your
Own Christ Expanded.

JESUS

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday,june 12,2022 / TB JOSHUA Posthumous Birthday / Pst.david Ibiyeomie Reacts, Pray Against The Killers Of Owo Church Worshipers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.