Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi (1152 Views)

Why I'm Voting Obi Again By 2027 / A Good Reason I'm Voting Obi And Prefer Him Over My Tribesman / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by AmehTsaev: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
I need it make that categorically and unequivocally clear that I'm a Tiv man from Benue, a youth council leader here in my LGA and the feedbacks from people in my local govt area towards voting for Peter Obi has been massive beyond expectations. The general mood and sentiments that I'm noticing here among Christians in the North Central states is leaning towards near total support for Peter obi. The people have completely lost hope in both APC and PDP. We have suffered too many deaths as Christians in the hands of killer herdmem and politically sponsored militias, nobody in the present APC administration have advocated or spoken for us, even our so called leaders in APC have abandoned us to our fate. Drive or move around most parts of Benue and Nassarawa, especially in the Christian areas and ask them who they are supporting this coming election, you will be shocked at how many people both old and young are chanting Peter Obi 2023.

While APC and PDP e-warriors are busy arrogantly making permutations on how they will easily sweep the North Central states, they are forgetting a critical factor in why they are farther away from reality- which is the present disenchantment of the Christians here towards both parties (APC and PDP).

The Muslims in the North Central from Nassarawa etc will most likely vote for PDP and APC, but the religious divide right now is such that the Christians here will massively vote for Obi, and if he can secure just 25% of our total votes here in the North Central...that might prove fatal to the hopes of Atiku and Tinubu...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by triple996(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Rubbish if buhari can win in North Central twice Dem tinubu and atiku will breeze through.

1 Like

Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by alsudan: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Well done Angbian!

When I tell them Peter Obi will breeze through the Middle Belt, they call me IPOB.

But reality will dawn on them soon.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by AmehTsaev: 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
triple996:
Rubbish if buhari can win in North Central twice Dem tinubu and atiku will breeze through.
Lol, we all got scammed by the Buhari "change " that was sold to us until herdsmen killings etc happened to our people, and Buhari barely won any of the North Central states in the last election despite all the wuruwuru rigging that we witnessed, now we know better and we will never repeat the APC and PDP mistake anymore.

7 Likes

Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by mhmsadyq(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
There are millions more of us that won't vote for Obi.
So?
Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by Jmichael1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Wasted vote
Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by AmehTsaev: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
Well done Angbian!

When I tell them Peter Obi will breeze through the Middle Belt, they call me IPOB.

But reality will dawn on them soon.
Thanks my guy

M sugh u kpishi cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by AmehTsaev: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
mhmsadyq:
There are millions more of us that won't vote for Obi.
So?

That's why it's called democracy, it's all man for his own vote cool

8 Likes

Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by Akurakambe(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
You've taken a good decision brother. Posterity will be kind to you. All the best as you solicit and campaign for Peter Obi.

Vote for Peter Obi for president
Vote for LabourParty

3 Likes

Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by Whiteangel1234: 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
God Bless you
Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by Terkx(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Same here.
Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by Crixxx: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
We need progress if we must stand as a nation not tribalism and that progress can only start with Peter Obi. We are tired of APC and PDP no progress

1 Like

Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by Kyase(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
AmehTsaev:
I need it make that categorically and unequivocally clear that I'm a Tiv man from Benue, a youth council leader here in my LGA and the feedbacks from people in my local govt area towards voting for Peter Obi has been massive beyond expectations. The general mood and sentiments that I'm noticing here among Christians in the North Central states is leaning towards near total support for Peter obi. The people have completely lost hope in both APC and PDP. We have suffered too many deaths as Christians in the hands of killer herdmem and politically sponsored militias, nobody in the present APC administration have advocated or spoken for us, even our so called leaders in APC have abandoned us to our fate. Drive or move around most parts of Benue and Nassarawa, especially in the Christian areas and ask them who they are supporting this coming election, you will be shocked at how many people both old and young are chanting Peter Obi 2023.

While APC and PDP e-warriors are busy arrogantly making permutations on how they will easily sweep the North Central states, they are forgetting a critical factor in why they are farther away from reality- which is the present disenchantment of the Christians here towards both parties (APC and PDP).

The Muslims in the North Central from Nassarawa etc will most likely vote for PDP and APC, but the religious divide right now is such that the Christians here will massively vote for Obi, and if he can secure just 25% of our total votes here in the North Central...that might prove fatal to the hopes of Atiku and Tinubu...
Unfortunately, PO cant get more than 13k votes in Benue
Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by ThankGodFriday(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Up Chelsea
Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Op do you want a medal or something?
Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by BabydiHot(f): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
AmehTsaev:

God bless you as you stay OBIdient

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals

2 Likes

Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by BabydiHot(f): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kyase:

till then

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

3 Likes

Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by okeysoninv: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Any northern christain that vote for fulani and a Muslim should be ston* and excommunicated
Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by Kyase(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

till then

the youths are coming

Are you talking to me?
We heard all these just before the 2019 election
Youths for Atiku, atikulate blahblahblah
I'll say this again, PO won't get more than 3 million votes
Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by BabydiHot(f): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kyase:

Are you talking to me?
We heard all these just before the 2019 election
Youths for Atiku, atikulate blahblahblah
I'll say this again, PO won't get more than 3 million votes

the youths are coming

2 Likes

Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by Kyase(m): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

the youths are coming

oh!!
This'd another bot
Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by BabydiHot(f): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kyase:
oh!!
This'd another bot
Aswear!!!!!

I’ll vote TINUBU only if he can fix a thread into a needle!

#PeterObi

1 Like

Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by ItsTutsi(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lol!! Very delusional and myopic ppl.. i remeber 2015 elections, there was nothing MB didnt say about Buhari not winning the region!! I was shocked to have seen Buhari barely loss the state with just over 300 margin, after all that herdsmen activities grin

Even in the MB, Christians are still the minority
triple996:
Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by Kyase(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
Aswear!!!!!

I’ll vote TINUBU only if he can fix a thread into a needle!

#PeterObi
E concern you
Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by BabydiHot(f): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kyase:

E concern you
yes.

benue state have bleed enough.
Apc failed them
they've moved

the youths are coming

1 Like

Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by AmehTsaev: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kyase:

I'm a major stakeholder in Benue state, and I have a verified media account on Twitter and Facebook where can follow me to know the massive following that I have (not trying to brag), I also deal directly with the grassroots right from local governments to HOR...so I think I'm in a better position as an elected official to tell you what I'm dealing with ON GROUND and not social media...2023 will shock you guys, especially in the North Central you heard it here first.

3 Likes

Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by ItsTutsi(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sharrap!! Who do u think u are fooling, do we look like kids to u!!! Anti buhari propaganda was high pitch and very frantic towards 2015 elections in MB, especially in Benue State, nobody would have thought he will get a single vote there, just check "nowuse" monicker(his a MB agitator)

Not only that Buhari sweeped the MB, but he barely and patrly lost Benue state, i think it was just 300 votes difference
AmehTsaev:

Lol, we all got scammed by the Buhari "change " that was sold to us until herdsmen killings etc happened to our people, and Buhari barely won any of the North Central states in the last election despite all the wuruwuru rigging that we witnessed, now we know better and we will never repeat the APC and PDP mistake anymore.
Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by mhmsadyq(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
AmehTsaev:

That's why it's called democracy, it's all man for his own vote cool

Good!
Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by ItsTutsi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
There was this monicker "nowuse" from MB, im not sure if u can remember him, he was anti Buhari/APC in 2015 perior to election, i think he has gone on a retirement, i havnt heard from him in a while

He kept deceiving and giving southerners fake statistics about how Buhari cant win the MB, going through his propaganda, one would have thought Buhari wont even get 1 vote!! grin cheesy all those foolish southerners were happy grin

Not only did buhari sweep the MB!! But even Benue state where the so called propaganda was the loudest
.. he lost with just like 300k votes
Kyase:

Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by Kyase(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
ItsTutsi:
There was this monicker "nowuse" from MB, im not sure if u can remember him, he was anti Buhari/APC in 2015 perior to election, i think he has gone on a retirement, i havnt heard from him in a while

He kept deceiving and giving southerners fake statistics about how Buhari cant win the MB, going through his propaganda, one would have thought Buhari wont even get 1 vote!! grin cheesy all those foolish southerners were happy grin

Not only did buhari sweep the MB!! But even Benue state where the so called propaganda was the loudest
.. he lost with just like 300k votes
You dey mind dem
I remember the moniker...
Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by AmehTsaev: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Sharrap!! Who do u think u are fooling, do we look like kids to u!!! Anti buhari propaganda was high pitch and very frantic towards 2015 elections in MB, especially in Benue State, nobody would have thought he will get a single vote there, just check "nowuse" monicker(his a MB agitator)

Not only that Buhari sweeped the MB, but he barely and patrly lost Benue state, i think it was just 300 votes difference
Firstly you can have a discourse without throwing all the insults and tantrums, especially if I didn't insult you.. I'm not the type to stoop low as to engage in your nairaland typical childish quibbles and invectives, so lets try and act like civilized adults. I've already addressed this before and I don't like to repeat myself, the mood in 2015 isn't the same in 2023, so much has happened in just that space of time, in 2015 majority of Nigerians were tired of the GEJ government and were eager for something different, Buhari came with his "Change" and "Fresh air" mantra which we all fell for (including myself), I personally campaigned for Buhari's government in my constituency and I have no regrets in admitting that.

Now things have changed significantly, for one the perception of the Middle Belt people is that of utter disappointment at the APC government, so many people have lost their lives in this government and the security situation has grown from bad to worse in recent years, I'm sure you're not so disingenuous not to know how thousands of Christians have been wiped out by Fulani herdsmen in just 8 years since APC took over the relms of power, so your comparison of 2015 and now shows how pitiable detached you are from reality.

Anyway I'm not here to prove anything to you guys, no be for Nairaland I go dey follow una dey drag issues, come February 2023, you will understand what it means when people are tired and are dying for change.

3 Likes

Re: I'm From Benue State And I'm Voting For Peter Obi by Taba21: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
AmehTsaev:

Who is this one who don't have a control over his own region

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Apologises To Incoming President Bola Tinubu / SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) / BREAKING: Tinubu Support Group Leader Dumps APC To Work For PDP In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.