Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) (1154 Views)

2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso / Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
I want to understand why SW Believe that Tinubu Will Win in SW because he's a SW son, but don't believe that Notherners will Support their Sons..( Atiku and Kwankwaso)..

Should I call this a delusion or a Fantasy ?

Some said it's because of zoning... Lol

Zoning is dead and buried !!!

It's only SW people that were pushing for zoning to sell their candidate before thinking the battle would be between two forces, now it's four forces...

Notherners don't care about zoning again and they can do whatever they like and get away with it..
Tambuwai despite his exposure and education rubbished Zoning and stepped down for his brother.. If notherners really care about zoning Tambuwai wouldn't have done that...

Tambuwa's mentality is the mentality of a typical Nothern Muslim.. To them " My brother ist" before any other thing... If Tambuwai, Ahmed Lawan,Atiku Yahaya Bello could kick out Zoning what made you think that average northern voter cares about zoning ?

Who started that narrative that North will abandon their sons and support Tinubu during general election ?

I want to know

5 Likes

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
I have also noticed that anti Igbo sentiments reduced drastically which Tinubu was hoping to use thinking that PDP would present SE Candidate.. grin grin grin

He has Kwankwaso and Atiku to fight this time grin cheesy

Infact, four forces against each other..

Since Buhari is out of scene these Almajiris might fall back on Kwankwaso.. Buhari didn't have structure but he always sweeps NW and NE votes since 2003 till 2015 before the meger

5 Likes

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by DevilsEqual(m): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Your obsession with southwest though...fuuny to know you live among them despite the hatred

2 Likes

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by Ezeama400: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
The way I see Kwankwaso's seriousness he's spoiling game for Tinubu in NW, even outside Kwankwaso Atiku is still there...

I don't understand where Tinubu might get his votes from...

5 Likes

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
DevilsEqual:
Your obsession with southwest though...fuuny to know you live among them despite the hatred

It's just a simple question.. No be fight
Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ezeama400:
The way I see Kwankwaso's seriousness he's spoiling game for Tinubu in NW, even outside Kwankwaso Atiku is still there...

I don't understand where Tinubu might get his votes from...

Maybe he's eyeing to inherit Buhari's supporters which is an Unrealistic Fantasy..
Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by Aidejay(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
I've said it, this election everyone will vote along Tribal and Religious lines. If you like let some funny people on the internet confuse you. Las las the election will go to who ever manages to score the most votes in the swing states and regions.
Funny thing is, which states will swing. As for now only God knows grin it's funny.

2 Likes

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lalasticlala Lalasticlala
Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Aidejay:
I've said it, this election everyone will vote along Tribal and Religious lines. If you like let some funny people on the internet confuse you. Las las the election will go to who ever manages to score the most votes in the swing states and regions.
Funny thing is, which states will swing. As for now only God knows grin it's funny.

Let's see how it goes
Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by Shevchenkko: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by Chinjo2: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
What an irony
Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
They say the Governors will force the citizens to vote apc, but believe apc will win oyo even with Makinde.Comedians

2 Likes

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by IamWonderful: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
If you believe Atiku or Kwakwaso will win the north, you need a brain check, what an I even saying, IPOB miscreants cannibals don't have brain, they have submitted their brains to Kanu, because when you are talking about north, do you still include Kwara and Kogi state.
Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
IamWonderful:
If you believe Atiku or Kwakwaso will win the north, you need a brain check, what an I even saying, IPOB miscreants cannibals don't have brain, they have submitted their brains to Kanu, because when you are talking about north, do you still include Kwara and Kogi state.

Kogi and Kwara ? but you don't believe Peter Obi will win in SS ....

At the bolded, so Tinubu will win there ?
Infact, it would have sounded little bit realistic that if it's only Atiku (even though it's impossible), but with Kwankwaso you are still eyeing to inherit NW votes because Tinubu is what again ?

1 Like

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by vicdom(m): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
IamWonderful:
No!! Tinubu drug baron senile spineles idiotic notorious hand tremors ridden dingbat will sweep the whole of NE, NW and NC with a very wide margin cheesy

1 Like

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by IamWonderful: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Kogi and Kwara ? but you don't believe Peter Obi will win in SS ....

At the bolded, so Tinubu will win there ?
Infact, it would have sounded little bit possible that if it's only Atiku (even though it's impossible), but with Kwankwaso you are still eyeing to inherit NW votes because Tinubu is ?

SS with EDO and Delta parts that have Yorubas?
Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by ajekpaks(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
okay
Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by Honor10: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Don't worry, you will resume your cry of Biafra or death in February cheesy cheesy
Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Honor10:
Don't worry, you will resume your cry of Biafra or death in February cheesy cheesy

Focus on the topic.. This is not reelection issues, but fresh election

2 Likes

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by Goldenkrezi: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Shaky shaky Bat urchins on NL think otherwise grin

#OBI2023

2 Likes

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by courage89(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
I want to understand why SW Believe that Tinubu Will Win in SW because he's a SW son, but don't believe that Notherners will Support their Sons..( Atiku and Kwankwaso)..

Should I call this a delusion or a Fantasy ?

Some said it's because of zoning... Lol

Zoning is dead and buried !!!

It's only SW people that were pushing for zoning to sell their candidate before thinking the battle would be between two forces, now it's four forces...

Notherners don't care about zoning again and they can do whatever they like and get away with it..
Tambuwai despite his exposure and education rubbished Zoning and stepped down for his brother.. If notherners really care about zoning Tambuwai wouldn't have done that...

Tambuwa's mentality is the mentality of a typical Nothern Muslim.. To them " My brother ist" before any other thing... If Tambuwai, Ahmed Lawan,Atiku Yahaya Bello could kick out Zoning what made you think that average northern voter cares about zoning ?

Who started that narrative that North will abandon their sons and support Tinubu during general election ?

The reason why the southwest will vote Tinubu is because of the influence he has over most of the leaders all over the states including; Governors, National Assembly representatives, state house of assemblies members and other big politicians within the state. Reason is because, the man is responsible, either directly or indirectly for making most of them politically relevant regionally and nationally. Tinubu has also spread his tentacles into other zones including SS, NW, NE, NC to make politicians relevant.

In politics Loyalty is everything. If as a politician, your political journey was orchestrated by Jagaban’s resources including money, network and personal campaigns… will you at this critical junction abandon him? The answer is no.

How many leaders has Atiku/Kwankwaso helped into power, outside their state of origin in the north? How many northern politicians can claim they owe their political relevance to these two guys outside Adamawa and Kano?

You say SW supports him because he’s a SW son, I laugh. You say Nigeria supports him because of zoning… I shake my head.

Tinubu is a leader that believes in building people, building bridges across different political divides and geographical regions to achieve common goals. He’s a man of vision, strategy and most importantly a political force that no man in Nigeria can match. Tinubu’s economic blueprint in Lagos reverberate all over Nigeria. His economic and political case studies are being adopted all over the place. These characteristics and ingenuity are what will make Tinubu the next president of Nigeria come 2023.

3 Likes

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
courage89:

The reason why the southwest will vote Tinubu is because of the influence he has over most of the leaders all over the states including; Governors, National Assembly representatives, state house of assemblies members and other big politicians within the state. Reason is because, the man is responsible, either directly or indirectly for making most of them politically relevant regionally and nationally. Tinubu has also spread his tentacles into other zones including SS, NW, NE, NC to make politicians relevant.

In politics Loyalty is everything. If as a politician, your political journey was orchestrated by Jagaban’s resources including money, network and personal campaigns… will you at this critical junction abandon him? The answer is no.

How many leaders has Atiku/Kwankwaso helped into power, outside their state of origin in the north? How many northern politicians can claim they owe their political relevance to these two guys outside Adamawa and Kano?

You say SW supports him because he’s a SW son, I laugh. You say Nigeria supports him because of zoning… I shake my head.

Tinubu is a leader that believes in building people, building bridges across different political divides and geographical regions to achieve common goals. He’s a man of vision, strategy and most importantly a political force that no man in Nigeria can match. Tinubu’s economic blueprint in Lagos reverberate all over Nigeria. His economic and political case studies are being adopted all over the place. These characteristics and ingenuity are what will make Tinubu the next president of Nigeria come 2023.

He built nework, he did this and that. You see those things as bridge building or nework building but Notherners don't believe in such school of thought.. They believe you people fought together to achieve a common goal which is acquisition of power and they have assumed that everbody has been settled for his efforts...

If they really believe in your school of thoughts somebody like Lawan won't have the guts to contest against Tinubu.. Buhari and his cabals wouldn't have fought against Tinubu's presidency which they are still fighting against secretly till today .. we all know how Tinibu helped Buhari in 2015..

Stop the hallucination. They don't Owe Tinubu anything...

Even Osibanjo also contested against Tinubu which even gave notherners more guts to be fighting Tinubu....

Notherners are waiting for Tinubu.. This is politics.. Notherners are not loyal.. Ask Wike, he can tell you his ordeal with Tambuwai

There is no friendship or loyalty in politics, it's all about interest..

3 Likes

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by Udoboss(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
IamWonderful:
SS with EDO and Delta parts that have Yorubas?

Oga...Itsekiri vote in line with other Lga in Delta..

Forget dat Yoruba talk.

1 Like

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by seunmsg(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Is Atiku from NW? How many states in the NW is Atiku’s PDP controlling?

Apart from Kano, where else in the NW will Kwakwanso get votes from? How many people are members of NNPP in Kaduna, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kebbi, Zamfara and Katsina? Does the party even have ward executives outside Kano?

Anyway, wailers are allowed to keep living in their delusion. It’s obvious we can’t help some of you guys no matter how much we try.

39 Likes

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by Oplomo: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
I have also noticed that anti Igbo sentiments reduced drastically which Tinubu was hoping to use thinking that PDP would present SE Candidate.. grin grin grin

He has Kwankwaso and Atiku to fight this time grin cheesy

Infact, four forces against each other

PDP checkmate Tinubu left, right and center by bringing Atiku and Ifeanyi Okowa. Very frustrating for Tinubu zombies l must say.. Seunmsg my friend still dey lament wetin PDP do them via Wike's sidelining... grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Apart from Kano, where else in the NW will Kwakwanso get votes from? How many people are members of NNPP in Kaduna, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kebbi, Zamfara and Katsina? Does the party even have ward executives outside Kano?

Anyway, wailers are allowed to keep living in their delusion. It’s obvious we can’t help some of you guys no matter how much we try.

It's not issue of how many state is party A or Party B is controlling, it's an issue of "Our son" mentality.. Kastina state a home town of Buhari is a PDP state until 2015, but Buhari had been winning the state in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015 presidential election... Buhari always sweeps entire NE and NW since 2003 despite having some PDP state in the aforementioned states.. Picture of the man I attached below was a PDP governor of Kastina from 2007 to 2015..

Why didn't Buhari use his CPC or NNPP influence and install his candidate in his own town ?

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by Kingspin(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
In the twentieth-first century, religion and tribalism should not deprive anyone of voting for the best candidate with a passion for development.

I made that decision years ago
Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by Kingspin(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
I wish APC gave Nigerians a credible candidate atleast.
Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by helinues: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Where will Obi will get his votes from when

None of the top Politicians from SE have come out openly to support Obi's presidency

Would SS leave their son as VP and vote for Obi

How popular is obi in the north that he would be a threat to either Atiku or Tinubu

Abi na from SW obi is expecting his votes from when Tinubu is on the ballot.

Obi is in the poll to play a saboteur role against Pdp, Atiku
Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by courage89(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

He built nework, he did this and that. You see those things as bridge building or nework building but Notherners don't believe in such school of thought.. They believe you people fought together to achieve a common goal which is acquisition of power and they have assumed that everbody has been settled for his efforts...

If they really believe in your school of thoughts somebody like Lawan won't have the guts to contest against Tinubu.. Buhari and his cabals wouldn't have fought against Tinubu's presidency which they are still fighting against secretly till today .. we all know how Tinibu helped Buhari in 2015..

Stop the hallucination. They don't Owe Tinubu anything...

Even Osibanjo also contested against Tinubu which even gave notherners more guts to be fighting Tinubu....

Notherners are waiting for Tinubu.. This is politics.. Notherners are not loyal.. Ask Wike, he can tell you his ordeal with Tambuwai

There is no friendship or loyalty in politics, it's all about interest..

If your argument has merit, Tunubu would have lost the APC candidacy battle. But he did not. All the northern governor voted for him as a payback for his vision, political astuteness, loyalty and most importantly the best candidate from APC to face and beat Atiku. In politics, loyalty is the currency. The earlier you guys understand this, the better. Jagaban is about to school the whole Nigeria once again, about the role of loyalty in Nigerian politics. Get ready for the case study
Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by seunmsg(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

It's not issue of how many state is party A or Party B is controlling, it's an issue of "Our son" mentality.. Kastina state a home town of Buhari is a PDP state until 2015, but Buhari had been winning the state in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015 presidential election... Buhari always sweeps entire NE and NW since 2003 despite having some PDP state in the aforementioned states.. Picture of the man I attached below was a PDP governor of Kastina from 2007 to 2015..

Why didn't Buhari use his CPC or NNPP influence and install his candidate in his own town ?

Buhari is from Katsina so he should win the state easily irrespective of the party in government. Is Kwakwanso from Katsina? Does NNPP have structure outside of Kano?

See, you’re free to believe whatever makes you happy, it changes nothing. Everyone in Kano knows that Kwakwanso is not a serious presidential candidate. They know the party is only interested in winning local election and not presidential election. He will get some votes in the state and that’s all. Outside Kano, he’s not getting shishi.

32 Likes

Re: SW Believe That Tinubu Will Win In SW But Don't Believe In Atiku/Kwankwaso (Pix) by Softmirror: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
seunmsg:

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Popular Inmates At Kuje Prison Emerges After Terrorist Attack / Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture / Jos On Fire With Unprecedented Crowd For APC Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.