Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,315 members, 7,846,394 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty (23429 Views)

El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest / Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control / 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
ozoebuka1:
Oga carpenter, shift biko
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Benmob: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
abmnege:
jagaban and on course, ride on sir
undecided undecided ride on,next 4 year no cry later
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Taigaban: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Storyupdate:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-to-yahaya-bello-lets-unite-to-extract-nigerians-from-poverty/amp
You said the same thing in 2015, today kerosine is 800naira per liter. Our children have been home several months now because of avoidable strike. Rice is 36,000naira a bag. I and wife have been out of job since 2016 because of the obnoxious policies of this government that you impose on us. The list of the ills of this administration is endless. Please don't talk too much just buy your way to Also Rock.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Mumusaphire: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Crixxx:

Omoh swerve. Na only yorubas and tinubu them Dy drag. You yorubas are now saints that don't say rubbish about other tribes or Peter Obi. Saint omoluabi
pls bro, try to listen to correction. Am obidient also, so it does not matter to drag people to win heart. Let use maturity sir. God bless Nigeria
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Fr33born(m): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
I will do this, I will do that. How? How Mr. Tinubu?

We heard enough of what you are going to do, we want hear HOW you intend to achieve that.
"It is my turn" smh
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by jaxxy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
walefresh3:

Why suddenly change ? U meant your aticulation in 2019 was based on triberlism... Fast forward to 2022 u are obidient because obi is noore with atiku...
No wonder ibos lack national leaders

Igbos supported Atiku cos of obi was his vp. so if ibi leave the party who should they support Atiku especially since obi is running for same position in another party?

if tinubu lost the primaries will u not follow him to sdp?
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Mandate2023: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Crixxx:

grin See this 70 years old man o. Please explain how I tried to drag the candidate down here and where is the lie in my post

The only thing u waste ur useless life on nainland to do is to hate and attack tinubu.....has ur hate limited him ever since u and dunce like u have been writing rubbish on nairaland.....ur mate ur doing better things with there life u dey chase shadow for nairaland.....nonsense wey u dey write wey no mean anything not even a fly

Campaign for ur useless candidate and rest werey grin
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by naija4life247: 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Crixxx:

grin See this 70 years old man o. Please explain how I tried to drag the candidate down here and where is the lie in my post

We will trash you at the polling booths and at the rigging room just as we did in 2015 and 2019. Same old strategy will give us same winning result. You are our regular customer.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by naija4life247: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
I can't help but notice some of your useless comments all over this forum dragging Tinubu and yorubas anyhow! How old are you. . .Pls grow up!!!

Their forefathers are not up to Tinubu. They too will never be up to Tinubu's grandchildren. They too are failures just as their forefathers. They will weep blood next year, just as they did in 2015 and 2019. If you have beaten someone twice, you will forever beat such a fool
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by chaloskyx: 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
My dear jagaban i have no problem with your goal o but how many of the oshodi, isale eko touts and hoodlums have you gotten out of poverty talk less of the the entire Nigeria? Like they say talk is cheap and least i forget were you not part of buharis campaign team promising N1 = $1
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by t2luv1: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
I can't help but notice some of your useless comments all over this forum dragging Tinubu and yorubas anyhow! How old are you. . .Pls grow up!!!

Please how in the freaking way did his comment disrespect your so call Yoruba people. Ever heard of freedom of speech? Get the heck outta of here
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Islandlady(f): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
t2luv1:

Please how in the freaking way did his comment disrespect your so call Yoruba people. Ever heard of freedom of speech? Get the heck outta of here
Hey why don't you go through his previous comments on various post and read all his hidious and irritating comments! Then you Will know that there no smoke without a fire. . .so next time mind your biz n shut the f**k up! Fool
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Tareq1105: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Crixxx:

Tinubu is more intelligent than your overrated Obi. Tinubu ran Lagos State for 8 yrs without federal allocation. He introduced a lot of avenues to increase internal revenue and see Lagos today, the envy of all States. That's what Jagaban is bringing to the table.

What is your Obi bringing to the table? Tell us his selling points? Tell us the IGR of Anambra State when obituary got there and when he handed over to Obiano.

Tinubu is a highly intelligent person and he's a master planner, a resource management guru.

You wait till the time of debate then you will see intelligence and experience and not Obi usual fake statistical from China, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines etc

Only then you will know that your Obi is a kid in politics. I bet you it shall be issue based.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Signum(f): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Learn how to campaign for your candidate without dragging other people's candidates down! Haba you are behaving like a thug and spewing trash everywhere

You and ur cohorts do more defending ur candidates..even insult and use abusing words on others, but you don't say anything.ml
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by NIGERIAJAGA419: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Beremx:
grin
He can't oo.
He has gone to age.
That Pampers wearer.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Tareq1105: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
chaloskyx:
My dear jagaban i have no problem with your goal o but how many of the oshodi, isale eko touts and hoodlums have you gotten out of poverty talk less of the the entire Nigeria? Like they say talk is cheap and least i forget were you not part of buharis campaign team promising N1 = $1

Shut up! Nobody said such.

Tinubu is not Buhari and Buhari is not Tinubu. Was Tinubu in the cabinet of Buhari? Was he a Minister or adviser? Please talk like a reasonable and responsible fellow.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Lionnation: 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
After spending billions just to get to this level right now you want to rescue who exactly, make i hear say no be money you wan come recoup
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by MDK777: 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
oh my god I have never been a fan of this man but the way he was playing his tactics on this political platform now I have the thought that this man have something good something reasonable something that we call cannot see in mind to offer we the poor citizen of this country I had been I have gradually started becoming his fans gradually admiring his way his tactics and his knowledge
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by ukbrown20(m): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Naijabloader:
This is how they keep making fake promises! angry

That's how buhari lied to us

That's how Peter Obi is lieing to you people now
All politicals are liars including Peter Obi
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by frog12: 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
what are you talking about?
the man looks like 90 years old while yahaya dey look like fresh tomato ! grin

Crixxx:

Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by MartinsD12(m): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Venekconsultt: 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
leading peeps out of poverty isn't just about sharing abi distributing money because along the line u sef ko tiya. it is not about pumping more funds into the economy either because there are repercussions, Leading Nigeria out of poverty is a cognitive decision and such to be taken courageously!!
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by lovat(m): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Look at how a lady went down the sewers of tribalism because she wanted to sound woke.

I pity you because you don't know your future is at stake. The establishment Don't know tribe or religion rather they find a way to keep you going in circles
Islandlady:
Yours is too much, you no dey tire, dem dey pay you undecided, I am now watching you. . .You must get sense by force or get unlimited bans!
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by afeez4U(m): 2:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Can Obi win south east talk less of some other state.
Crixxx:
Indeed una extract us kpata kpata. We no do again thank you
Peter Obi we walk with
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by ATTAH012(m): 2:35am On Jun 11, 2022
TINUBU,,, u dnt know d mind of yahaya Bello,,, dis Baba will plan corp 4 u.. so be very careful.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by chaloskyx: 3:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Ahah but tinubu was on buharis campaign. was tinubu not meant to be Buharis VP before handing it to osibanjo oga both of them are even under the same party many of people who served under buhari would serve under tinubu. bros they are one and the same stop deciving yourself however i would still vote for tinubu only because i want poor Nigerian's to continue suffering under bad leadership cause they deserve it. trail now
Tareq1105:

Shut up! Nobody said such.

Tinubu is not Buhari and Buhari is not Tinubu. Was Tinubu in the cabinet of Buhari? Was he a Minister or adviser? Please talk like a reasonable and responsible fellow.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by walefresh3(m): 3:34am On Jun 11, 2022
jaxxy:

Igbos supported Atiku cos of obi was his vp. so if ibi leave the party who should they support Atiku especially since obi is running for same position in another party?

if tinubu lost the primaries will u not follow him to sdp?

I am a party man... I don't do shit like ibos.... Everything is not emotional ...
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by luizpippo(m): 4:00am On Jun 11, 2022
walefresh3:

Why suddenly change ? U meant your aticulation in 2019 was based on triberlism... Fast forward to 2022 u are obidient because obi is noore with atiku...
No wonder ibos lack national leaders

This is funny.

Even the Atiku was with Buhari in 2015 and by 2019 he ran away from Buhari and you didn't see it as a reason why Fulanis or the core North had no good leaders.

That this crap formed in your brain is preposterous.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Coalhill23(m): 4:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Storyupdate:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-to-yahaya-bello-lets-unite-to-extract-nigerians-from-poverty/amp

And your daughter which you sent to tax traders off their hard earned money in Lagos, has been your tactics of getting people out poverty ba?.

And most of your ill gotten wealth were taxes from people's businesses/companies in all around Lagos State.

Like father, like daughter. Birds of the same feather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven-Time Winner Messi Misses Ballon D’or Nomination List / Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport / See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.