Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty (23416 Views)

El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest / Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control / 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by cp3o: 4:38am On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Learn how to campaign for your candidate without dragging other people's candidates down! Haba you are behaving like a thug and spewing trash everywhere

These people have antecedents. They NEVER extracted anyone from poverty before. It's not a matter of candidacy, but shameless liars. Project your candidate, but admit when they are lying. This suffer never do?
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by cp3o: 4:39am On Jun 11, 2022
WesternOligarch:
I like Yahaya Bello's confidence. The North Central has never had power since 1999 but Bello came out with his best and campaigned hard for it, didn't ask for handouts, quota system or bitvh about marginalization. Real man with balls ready to compete.

He came with a scorecard of zero.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Banhammy717: 5:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Learn how to campaign for your candidate without dragging other people's candidates down! Haba you are behaving like a thug and spewing trash everywhere
God Bless You
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Islandlady(f): 5:38am On Jun 11, 2022
lovat:
Look at how a lady went down the sewers of tribalism because she wanted to sound woke.

I pity you because you don't know your future is at stake. The establishment Don't know tribe or religion rather they find a way to keep you going in circles
Bros I bet you are old enough to know that we practised a democratic system, so why attack others about their opinions! Who is trying to sound woke, you sound emotional! What is wrong with y'all, I prefer Tinubu because that man has proven track record of his achievements and legacies of his past administration, it is desperation like this that made us settled for Buhari, that is making you guys to settle for a baby voice, amateur politician like Peter obi who have no idea What it takes to lead this canal infested country!

We need a rugged, brave, strong, fearless and experienced leader who don't answer to the cabals to lead us out of this mess first!
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by jogojogo: 6:02am On Jun 11, 2022
I thought I am the only one that noticed that. I am proud of him
WesternOligarch:
I like Yahaya Bello's confidence. The North Central has never had power since 1999 but Bello came out with his best and campaigned hard for it, didn't ask for handouts, quota system or bitvh about marginalization. Real man with balls ready to compete.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by jogojogo: 6:07am On Jun 11, 2022
And Peter Obi extracted Anambara from poverty?
cp3o:

These people have antecedents. They NEVER extracted anyone from poverty before. It's not a matter of candidacy, but shameless liars. Project your candidate, but admit when they are lying. This suffer never do?
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by jaxxy(m): 6:14am On Jun 11, 2022
walefresh3:

I am a party man... I don't do shit like ibos.... Everything is not emotional ...

This has nothing to do with emotions. u left a party and ur supporters leave with u. its that simple and logical.

ur party is ur new party. what's wrong with that?

Didnt Atiku leave pdp for Apc in 2015? So why are u crying party man now?
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by VULCAN(m): 6:32am On Jun 11, 2022
If your vote for a candidate is based on whether his people voted him then OBJ had no right to be our President.

Enlightened people vote based on their high valuation of the candidate while barbaric people vote based on issues around tribe like yourself

You are a very backward creature indeed.
Akerele44:

Leave him oo...who will vote the mumu Peter Òbí he can't came second talkless of first...OBI wey lie full him mouth...he said he wouldn't leave APGA even swear with his life..he leave APGA leave PDP join...they also knows that OBI isn't trustworthy but because they want IGBO president that's y they were shouting up and down on Twitter..if Jesus is from southwest and contest for president Igbo won't vote for him...and they want other tribes to vote for there candidate..if Igbó mumu yoruba no mumu
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Allisgud: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2022
This is what am saying,this is why I wount consider apc or pdp NEVER all this people tinubu is visiting here and there,to work with him,he will still use them if he win and the normality will continue
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by UgoEvans(m): 7:08am On Jun 11, 2022
Exactly why I can't do politics shit
Nobody dey see how I dey suffer
Nigeria can never be good jahre
All leaders are the same in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by ogatboy(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2022
Storyupdate:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-to-yahaya-bello-lets-unite-to-extract-nigerians-from-poverty/amp

Are they admitting Buhari is a failure?? Lol. APC campaign go funny die. How are they going g to list Nigerias problem and praise their party at the same time??
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by cp3o: 8:06am On Jun 11, 2022
jogojogo:
And Peter Obi extracted Anambara from poverty?

Are tinubu and Yahaya Bello saying the truth, or not? If their antecedents are anything to go by, do they deserve to be leading the discussion on 2023? Mind you, I am an indigene of Kogi state.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by TheOmoney(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Crixxx:
Indeed una extract us kpata kpata. We no do again thank you
Peter Obi we walk with

Even u SEF know say P.O nor fit win more than 2 states
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Old fools, cliché politicians, we need change and that change is PO.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Kfed4ril(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2022
walefresh3:

Why suddenly change ? U meant your aticulation in 2019 was based on triberlism... Fast forward to 2022 u are obidient because obi is noore with atiku...
No wonder ibos lack national leaders

So your support for Tinubu isn’t based on tribalism?
Swear with your life.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:

It’s politics, all over the world, even Donald and Sleeping joe had worst, learn criticism, learn bashing, it’s part of it.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by hrykanu231(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Please has he started paying complete salaries to workers of the state?
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by lovat(m): 8:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Bros I bet you are old enough to know that we practised a democratic system, so why attack others about their opinions! Who is trying to sound woke, you sound emotional! What is wrong with y'all, I prefer Tinubu because that man has proven track record of his achievements and legacies of his past administration, it is desperation like this that made us settled for Buhari, that is making you guys to settle for a baby voice, amateur politician like Peter obi who have no idea What it takes to lead this canal infested country!

We need a rugged, brave, strong, fearless and experienced leader who d answer to the cabals to lead us out of thimess first!
I respect your decision to support anyone but don't go down that road of bigotry. Allow the fools who engage in it to continue but trust me it messes up your psychology.

The only tribe I know now is the human tribe.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by wildernessVoice: 8:49am On Jun 11, 2022
What Nelson Mandela said to Nigerians in 2007

“You know I am not very happy with Nigeria. I have made that very clear on many occasions. Yes, Nigeria stood by us more than any nation, but you let yourselves down, and Africa and the black race very badly. Your leaders have no respect for their people. They believe that their personal interests are the interests of the people. They take people’s resources and turn it into personal wealth. There is a level of poverty in Nigeria that should be unacceptable. I cannot understand why Nigerians are not more angry than they are.
“What do young Nigerians think about your leaders and their country and Africa? Do you teach them history...?

“What about the corruption and the crimes? Your elections are like wars. Now we hear that you cannot be president in Nigeria unless you are Muslim or Christian. Some people tell me your country may break up. Please don’t let it happen.

“Let me tell you what I think you need to do. You should encourage leaders to emerge who will not confuse public office with sources of making personal wealth. Corrupt people do not make good leaders. Then you have to spend a lot of your resources for education.

“Educate children of the poor, so that they can get out of poverty. Poverty does not breed confidence. Only confident people can bring changes. Poor, uneducated people can also bring change, but it will be hijacked by the educated and the wealthy...give young Nigerians good education. Teach them the value of hard work and sacrifice, and discourage them from crimes which are destroying your image as a good people.”

(Excerpts taken from a 2007 interview with Mandela conducted by Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed).
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by penplus: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2022

Islandlady:

But you just dragged him and even called him names. He has every right to be on any tread he wishes to comment on. There's no crime in that....let's all try to be a little more tolerating.

Before you call me names too....I don't know him and I'm not Igbo. Thank you
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2022
Aside Kano, Lagos has highest number of beggars. It is alarming. Even men on suit beg.
So he hasn't extracted lagosians out from poverty and he feels he can extract Nigeria
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by zexy2030(m): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Yours is too much, you no dey tire, dem dey pay you undecided, I am now watching you. . .You must get sense by force or get unlimited bans!
The headquarters of terroist in Nigeria. He has gone there. Something hooge is coming. Nigerians should not panic, but be ready.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by zexy2030(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:
I can't help but notice some of your useless comments all over this forum dragging Tinubu and yorubas anyhow! How old are you. . .Pls grow up!!!
This one don chop free money, sycophant.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by zexy2030(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Banhammy717:

God Bless You
Campaign for who? Lol. Some youths poverty won't make u guys think straight. Na ur type dem dey give 100k u go carry object to show loyalty..mofos. vote credible candidate. Bribery will make you loose your right judgment. Rivalry is allowed on this forum, if debate is allowed by candidates, why can't we analyse their performance when they were given a chance. Sentiment is not what we need now..we need what will work and favour us all, no religious, tribal or ethnic debates just capacity of the leader is what we should vote. But it's unfortunate that some of our hungry lady youths have fallen prey of cannibals waiting to eat their flesh after being elected.
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by CheapHomes1: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Storyupdate:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-to-yahaya-bello-lets-unite-to-extract-nigerians-from-poverty/amp

Are these guys part of the same gang of people whose actions and inactions have thrown millions into poverty now claiming they can pull people out of poverty? If I remember vividly, buhari made the same boast in 2015
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by CheapHomes1: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:

On what basis are you guys choosing candidate or fighting over candidate? Are you being paid? What is all the fuss? You all sound like children fighting over whether Ronaldo is better than Messi. The politicians you fighting over have no idea whether you exist or not
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by Wwwq: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Really
Re: Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty by t2luv1: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:
Hey why don't you go through his previous comments on various post and read all his hidious and irritating comments! Then you Will know that there no smoke without a fire. . .so next time mind your biz n shut the f**k up! Fool

Woman ain't no need to come out of the woodwork on me. Damm just asking a freaking simple question and you go from 1 to 10 on the crazy scale. I ain't gonna use the f-word on you cos I don't know you that well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) / CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana / Kazeem Taninu Celebrates Birthday, Reacts To Election Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.