Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor (26039 Views)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / Revealed: President Jonathan Is A Member Of Olumba Sect / ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by houvest: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2011
Any Source to this story and if so any proof that Bakare's assertion is true?
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by luluosas(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2011
Pukkah:

In as much as people are free under the constitution to profess whatever faith (that is not injurious to others) they find appealing, it is morally wrong and is in fact a pointer to character type to be hypocritical about it. Declare whatever group you belong to and stop running with the hare and hunting with the hound. 
The same that spoke evil of Bakare for joining Buhari is here spewing rubbish.
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by luluosas(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2011
Ibime:

Jonathan being an Olumba should not be an issue in any modern day society. One has freedom of association and religion.

The eediots in this scenario are the pastors who think their personal biases are in any way relevant to the National discourse. If only they didn't have millions of bovine-brained followers in their congregation. Nigerian journalists should do their part for National integration and stop giving the microphone to these religious bigots.
The Jonathan you voted for, was it not religious based? Stop your stupidity now.
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by luluosas(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2011
Da Doctor:

^SHALLOW MINDS!!! JUST DEM SAY DEM SAY AND ALL OF YOU ARE HERE BLABBING^^
MUGUS

You are the shallowest of all. Did you not joined the bandwagon saying that Buhari is a fanatic, religious extremist and asking Muslims to vote for Muslims. Did you hear him speak personally before you jump to your ocean of no return? I pity where Nigeria is heading.
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by luluosas(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2011
oluwabamis:

Its no news that JEG is O.O.O, whats surprising is some prominent men of God being doing what God didnt send them, for example a very big and popular man of God whose church is headquarterd in Lagos, nigeria is a member of nigerian Interfaith Council or what ever they call it, this group seek to unify xtian, Muslims and every other religious group you can think of in nigeria. I think this is worse than JEG being Olumba person
Are you afraid? Mention their name so that we know who exactly they are.
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by luluosas(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2011
CUE:
You guys have no problem when Okija chiefs,Ogboni lords and other occultists bid for leadership in Nigeria,it is when a man of God steps into the ring that you become uncomfortable.
Why do you talk of need for good governance in Nigeria when it is settled in your ethics that leadership is for the bad guys.
Well,a Presidential candidate in April elections recalled how Ayo oritsejafor told him that Goodluck Jonathan is a follower of Olumba Olulumba Ombu but he has to be promoting him publicly as a Christian so that they won't burn his church in Warri!
Yinka.

The above is the statement of Yinka Odumakin over this matter. He was reacting to the Bakare's Prophecy about the coming of a Dictator in edo-nationality@yahoogroups.com. You can email him to find out more. yod2011@hotmail.com
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by jmaine: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2011
DrummaBoy:

When dont heed, d inevitable occurs: D comin of a dictactor dat will fix Nig.
When d church support slave trade in d US

The Dictator will never come cos he was defeated along side your dear pastor . . .So this was what Pastor Bakare hop with Buhari was meant to be . . . cajole us into electing his dictator . . . Good news  . . .That dictator is political history . . .and any dictator who shows face would start the cleansing from your church  . . . .

luluosas:

The above is the statement of Yinka Odumakin over this matter. He was reacting to the Bakare's Prophecy about the coming of a Dictator in edo-nationality@yahoogroups.com. You can email him to find out more. yod2011@hotmail.com

The CPC hordes should name the presidential aspirant who said this or they shut their lazy propaganda up . . .
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by tyson55(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2011
It doesn't matter if GEJ belong to Ogboni or Olumba olumba, what matter most is, if he can deliver his promises to the Nigerians masses and take them out from this Economic quagmire and social injustices than he has all my support.
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by DrummaBoy(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2011
Thanks luluosas
500 witches attend GEJ inauguration. GEJ IS Olumba. And we think there is no link here?
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by DrummaBoy(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2011
Point is GEJ deciet is legendary. Peopl votd 4 him bc dey thought he was a xtain. Now what r we learning post election?
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by DrummaBoy(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2011
How does God bless d administration of a man whose foundation is in evil?
This is why I posted this. GEJ is a snake.
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by friedrice1: 5:27am On Sep 12, 2011
So when Jonathan leads the prayers in the FEC meeting, he actually calls on Olumba Olumba Obu to intervene
and solve our problems? Yet people see nothing wrong with this
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by iswell1(m): 5:53am On Sep 12, 2011
i don't really no why same people hate pd Joan?
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by okstol: 6:51am On Sep 12, 2011
Uncle Joe is an ardent anglican. That's where his wife got d dame title (a tittle given to women in d anglican church bc of d work they ve done both in d society & in d church). @op, refrain from needless post.
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by Pukkah: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2011
luluosas:

The same that spoke evil of Bakare for joining Buhari is here spewing rubbish.

Who are you talking to? Who spoke evil of Bakare?

What you're saying here is worse than rubbish.
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2011
So what is wrong with Olumba Olumbo Obu, I love the church for one thing, Massive Sexy babes from here to Uyo
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by francisj(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

So what is wrong with Olumba Olumbo Obu, I love the church for one thing, Massive Sexy babes from here to Uyo

Gbam!!!

so what is wrong with the church !!

church differences is the only threat to Christendom !

nonsenses ,rubbish !!!!

when have you ever heard a muslin saying ,this muslin belong to shia,ahmediyya,tijjaniyya,yussufian,sunnah, etc
A Muslim is a Muslim regardless of his/her sect!

when will Nigeria Christan learn to put church doctrine aside and be united as Christan ?

out of the three major religious in this country,it only the Christan that are not united !!
even the traditional Nigerian religious have unity between is practitioner !
You will agree with me if you ever been to a shrine !!!!
GBAM!!!!
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by honeric01(m): 5:29am On Dec 27, 2011
Maybe this is the reward jona promised his olumba lord before winning the election - the blood of innocent Nigerians in return for winning the election by hook or crook.
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by selorm3: 6:14pm On May 15, 2013
A=1,B=2,C=3,D=4,E=5,F=6,G=7,H=8,I=9,J=10,K=11,L=12,M=13,N=14,[O=15],P=16,QRSTUVWXYZ.
Alphabet (O)numerically represents number 15.
now, those who work lotto would agree with me that 15 is a group six[6] number. That is 1 5 =1+5=6
The symbol (O.O.O)=(6.6.6)
Each O=OLUMBA or OBU. In the kindom, we code figures and names. Who ever accepts anything of ours bares our mark spiritualaly. In the spirit, wherever you go, when we see you, we identity you but you will not know.
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by selorm3: 7:16pm On May 15, 2013
[THE END TIME MOVE: SCRIPTURE TO BE FULFILLED]A=1,B=2,C=3,D=4,E=5,F=6,G=7,H=8,I=9,J=10,K=11,L=12,M=13,N=14,[O=15],P=16,QRSTUVWXYZ.
Alphabet (O)numerically represents number 15.
now, those who work lotto would agree with me that 15 is a group six[6] number. That is 1 5 =1+5=6
The symbol (O.O.O)=(6.6.6)
Each O=OLUMBA or OBU. In the kindom, we code figures and names. Who ever accepts anything of ours bares our mark spiritualaly. In the spirit, wherever you go, when we see you, we identity you but you will not know. [OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU]
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by tyspicy007(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2013
Nonsense
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by vanstanzy(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2013
How does Ayo orits know this? He must be one of them then?
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by vanstanzy(m): 10:01pm On May 15, 2013
(Oritsejafor) said that although they know Jonathan to be a member of Olumba-Olumba sect, he (Oritsejafor) must support him in the open; if not his church will be destroyed'.

The bolded above is almost a proof that Orits views the Church as his personal business, SMH! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 15, 2013
tha fvck! shocked
who the hell resurrected a 2 year old thread?
And who's tha gaddamn OP that moved it to the frontpage? angry
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by CHAIRMAN1(m): 11:25pm On May 15, 2013
Ressurecting this and putting on FP simply means money has xchanged hands. 2011! Damn you mod!
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by emiye(m): 7:22am On May 16, 2013
Whether he belongs to olumba olumba or Omatse group, i dont care, what nigerians really need from him is a strong and sincere commitment to the development of the nigerian state.
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by Nobody: 8:27am On May 16, 2013
Every Politician belongs to one cult or the other. and moreover i don't think Ayo will say anything like that, can you please provide proof?
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by Nobody: 8:58am On May 16, 2013
CHAIRMAN1: Ressurecting this and putting on FP simply means money has xchanged hands. 2011! Damn you mod!
I checked and didn't see the thread on FP. So, how come you guys say its on FP? Was it placed and later removed or is my own FP different? Pls explain
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by suwailad(f): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2014
CAN wake up from your slumber and tell orits to go and rest.
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by OmoLisabi(m): 3:38am On Jul 11, 2014
jmaine: Tunde Bakare again . . . . So the OP thinks GEJ being a member of the church called the Brotherhood of the cross and star a.k.a Olumba Olumba (founder) is news . . . we all knew he was one . . . You might need to adopt a more sensational title to key into your intentions . . .
Ok.
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by djfaithy: 6:38am On Jul 11, 2014
Wonderful
Re: 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor by nesta007(m): 7:40am On Jul 11, 2014
DrummaBoy: Dat GEJ is occultic isn't news. True. Dat d CAN president wil know dis & still support such is what's news.
And that he was at redeem headquarter at mowe-Ibafo and even have speech standing on the pulpit is also a big news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniel In Delta To Campaign For Atiku / Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency / 20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.