Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? (844 Views)

Graphic Images From Gaza / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by Taba21: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
The earlier ipob nyamiri brainless supporters understand that a Palestinian cannot rule over Israeli in Tel-Aviv, the earlier they will realize and stop their online propaganda Peter Obi winning polls.

You declared a sit at home, even killing those who wanted to register for PVC in your region, besides if I may ask what is happening to Biafra or death,no referendum no election and the no election in Biafra land?

If you guys want a PVC I will advise you to go back to your region and have it there so that you can see the difference between the west and east.

All what you guys have been doing and saying against others tribes in Nigeria especially your hatred for the north, time has come for a pay back; I want you all to make sure you carry out your threats after 2023 election and give all your support to ipob esn unknown gunmen cannibals indigenous peoples.

I am not a Yoruba Man, nothing will ever make the northerners to give you a position close to the presidency, talkless of president of federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by blackboy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Unaccepatable post. Pls delete

1 Like

Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by Taba21: 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
blackboy:
Unaccepatable post. Pls delete

Can a Palestinian rule over Israeli?

1 Like

Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by madridguy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by helinues: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
shocked

Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by BabydiHot(f): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
helinues:
shocked
shatap
Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by GreyLaw(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
Another idiot who comes online to insult a whole people, doing the same thing he accuses others of doing. Your education is useless. You need a refund, as all you wake up to dream and think is ethnicity. Your country is on the precipice ready to fall into the ditch and all you come online to do is to fan the embers of disunity.

Shame on you!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by Taba21: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
GreyLaw:
Another idiot who comes online to insult a whole people, doing the same thing he accuses others of doing. Your education is useless. You need a refund, as all you wake up to dream and think is ethnicity. Your country is on the precipice ready to fall into the ditch and all you come online to do is to fan the embers of disunity.

Shame on you!

Go and die.

Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by Cypress042(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
You're not a yoruba then which tribe are you, i hate it when people come online with empty stomach and chose to misbehave angry is just annoying tuah.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by Taba21: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
helinues:
shocked

Open rebuke is better than secret love

Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by Taba21: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cypress042:
You're not a yoruba then which tribe are you, i hate it when people come online with empty stomach and chose to misbehave angry is just annoying tuah.

Nyamiri go and die.

Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by Taba21: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
shatap

Coming from pussy slicers and cannibalism supporters

Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by BabydiHot(f): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taba21:

Coming from pussy slicers and cannibalism supporters
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by Taba21: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

Go and die
Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by BabydiHot(f): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taba21:

Go and die
I won't die in Jesus name

cc
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by Cypress042(m): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taba21:

Nyamiri go and die.
undecided
Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by BabydiHot(f): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taba21:

Nyamiri go and die.
another one

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by Taba21: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
I won't die in Jesus name

cc
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Then sharap
Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by Taba21: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
another one

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Nairaland is not for igbo, the enemy's of Nigeria like you
Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by BabydiHot(f): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taba21:

Nairaland is not for igbo, the enemy's of Nigeria like you
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by Taba21: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Ashawo

Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by chigator2: 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taba21:
The earlier ipob nyamiri brainless supporters understand that a Palestinian cannot rule over Israeli in Tel-Aviv, the earlier they will realize and stop their online propaganda Peter Obi winning polls.

You declared a sit at home, even killing those who wanted to register for PVC in your region, besides if I may ask what is happening to Biafra or death,no referendum no election and the no election in Biafra land?

If you guys want a PVC I will advise you to go back to your region and have it there so that you can see the difference between the west and east.

All what you guys have been doing and saying against others tribes in Nigeria especially your hatred for the north, time has come for a pay back; I want you all to make sure you carry out your threats after 2023 election and give all your support to ipob esn unknown gunmen cannibals indigenous peoples.

I am not a Yoruba Man, nothing will ever make the northerners to give you a position close to the presidency, talkless of president of federal republic of Nigeria.

So far, how has presidency helped your ZOO
Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by chigator2: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taba21:

Your analogy infact makes no sense.

The Palestine and Israeli believe that they are occupying each other's territory.

But lemme drive this home,

You are not occupying even a fraction of Igboland, the moment we break off from your ZOO, we have no linkage to your stupidity, so I don't see your point.

We stopped you and your wary religion at the gates faraway, long time ago. Maybe go and tell that to your cousins at the other side not us.
Fun fact: till date Islam in Igboland is still below 1% grin grin
Go and report to MuhamMAD.
Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by Taba21: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
chigator2:

So far, how has presidency helped your ZOO

Your region is worse than a zoo
Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by chigator2: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taba21:

Your region is worse than a zoo

LoL, see who is talking.

If not for Bill Gates Foundation, UN and southern Nigerian, your region would have by now become a burial ground for fools and nonentities like you.
Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by Taba21: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
chigator2:

LoL, see who is talking.

If not for Bill Gates Foundation, UN and southern Nigerian, your region would have by now become a burial ground for fools and nonentities like you.

Nyamiri you can see my state below

Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by chigator2: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taba21:

Nyamiri you can see my state below

That is not your state, fool.
Imposter, abi na for trailer you follow enta Delta, you wan come belong. Mumu man
Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by Taba21: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
chigator2:

That is not your state, fool.
Imposter, abi na for trailer you follow enta Delta, you wan come belong. Mumu man

Oluko, you're worse than refugees.
Continue deceiving yourselves thinking that everyone is like nyamiri who is ashamed of themselves and their region
Re: Can A Palestinian Man From Gaza Rule Over The Land Of Israel? by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Taba21:

Oluko, you're worse than refugees.
Continue deceiving yourselves thinking that everyone is like nyamiri who is ashamed of themselves and their region
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

(1) (Reply)

Biden's Global Initiative Grants 'to Promote Atheism Worldwide' Faces Backlash / ECOWAS Silent As Ultimatum To Niger Junta Expires / Woman Gets Two Years For Aiding Nigerian Internet Check Scam (pc World)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.