Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

ASUU Cancels Decision To Brief Media About Ongoing Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Cancels Decision To Brief Media About Ongoing Strike (947 Views)

Finally ASUU Has Suspended The Ongoing Strike / Just In: ASUU Suspends Ongoing Strike At The Nec Meeting / ASUU Vows To Pursue Ongoing Strike To Logical Conclusion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Cancels Decision To Brief Media About Ongoing Strike by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
The leadership of the Academic Staff union of universities, ASUU has cancelled its decision to brief the media this week on possible suspension of strike.

ASUU President, Professor Emmanuel Osodeke told AIT NEWS exclusively via telephone, that they are also disappointed over the development.

Professor Osodeke said until government gives the green light on adopting the University Transperancy and Accountability Solution, UTAS over IPPIS, despite other agreements, it will remain on strike for as long as possible.
Re: ASUU Cancels Decision To Brief Media About Ongoing Strike by HELLASJ(m): 12:03am On Jun 11, 2022
These guys are damn selfish

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Cancels Decision To Brief Media About Ongoing Strike by TechbI0gger: 12:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Haryoife:
The leadership of the Academic Staff union of universities, ASUU has cancelled its decision to brief the media this week on possible suspension of strike.

ASUU President, Professor Emmanuel Osodeke told AIT NEWS exclusively via telephone, that they are also disappointed over the development.

Professor Osodeke said until government gives the green light on adopting the University Transperancy and Accountability Solution, UTAS over IPPIS, despite other agreements, it will remain on strike for as long as possible.
boss I remember you updated us during the COVID-19 ASUU strike era.
You really tried, more grease to your elbow

1 Like

Re: ASUU Cancels Decision To Brief Media About Ongoing Strike by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 11, 2022
TechbI0gger:
boss I remember you updated us during the COVID-19 ASUU strike era.
You really tried, more grease to your elbow

Yes boss I’m back again with this
I’ll be giving you back to back update on the strike

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Chinese National In Ilorin / 2023/2024 Admissions Into Unilag Postgraduate Programmes Commences, May 12 / University Of Abuja, How Mysterious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.