Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Say This Night Prayer Against Satanic Afflictions. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say This Night Prayer Against Satanic Afflictions. (130 Views)

Coronavirus: Catholic Bishops Compose Special Prayer Against Deadly Virus / NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / Tithing Is An Insurance Against Satanic Encroachment - Mathew Ashimolowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say This Night Prayer Against Satanic Afflictions. by Believersgist: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
May this prayer against Satanic afflictions give you inner peace and comfort and may it remind you that greater is He Who is in you than he who is in the world.

Dear God, I thank you for your protection today, I am grateful for your provision in my life, forgive me for all of my sins, and have mercy on me and my family. I thank you for being a God who has been faithful throughout my life, a God who Has been faithful throughout the ages, I ask that you put my mind at ease with everything that I am facing in the name of Jesus.

Open my eyes and help me to see your hand in every situation that I am facing, steady my emotions father where I am anxious give me peace, where I am troubled calm my heart where I am worried I cast my burdens unto you, you are the king of kings and the Lord of lords, my strong tower and my fortress, the Alpha and the Omega.

When I am tired and weary I will wait on you to renew my strength, your word is a lamp unto my feet and I pray that it guides me so that I may not stumble and fall, may your presence be felt continuously in my heart in my home and wherever I am. Lord Jesus, I remain confident that you are a faithful God and you will be my light even in the darkest of hours, you will be the Good Shepherd that will guide me throughout the day and you will be the Good Shepherd that watches

https://believersgist.com.ng/say-this-night-prayer-against-satanic-afflictions/

(1) (Reply)

What Jesus Is True / Know The Secret Behind Coitus And Courting Michael Todd Speaks On Coitus&Courtin / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/06/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.