Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert (37008 Views)

Fact Check: Did INEC Prevent Igbos From Registering For PVC In Lagos? / APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by FILEBE(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Naijabloader:
Nice one, wish i could get my PVC

What is stopping you?
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by buckeyemedia: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
All because of the love for Peter Obi our incoming president!. Nigerians demands for Peter Obi to rescue our dear country
One man to rescue a diverse ethnic country of 220 million? You will need at least 20 years of 1 man rule to achieve that.

You Nigerian youths are not ready, you are still living in delusion chasing shadows.

Unserious minded yahoo yahoo generation.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by ProfAmaben(m): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zico5:
Some people are bent on forcing their candidate on everyone the same way they claimed they own 95% of Lagos. But to be sincere, they are living in illusion. By the time the tsunami of votes hit them, they will know they are just DOT in the circle with no bearing. I love Peter Obi but the way these people are pushing him and discrediting BAT gave me reverse. They can do their worst the way they have started causing nuisance up there. Jagaban is the real deal.

You're inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, vote for jagaban and stop deceiving yourself, no one would Force you to be OBIdient

1 Like

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by buckeyemedia: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
ProfAmaben:

You're inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, vote for jagaban and stop deceiving yourself, no one would Force you to be OBIdient
Do you know where The Labor Party office in your town is located?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Zico5(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Before nko. Who will vote Pandora. We are getting wider day by day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Fahdiga(m): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
One man to rescue a country of 220 million? You will need at least 20 years of 1 man rule to achieve that.

You Nigerian youths are not ready, you are still living in delusion chasing shadows.

Unserious minded yahoo yahoo generation.
How am I chasing shadows? Because you aren't living in Nigeria reason why you don't want a good man for the job?
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by buckeyemedia: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
How am I chasing shadows? Because you aren't living in Nigeria reason why you don't want a good man for the job?
Like I said it is not about 1 man, what is the ideology of the platform he is running on?

Democratic or Republican Parties Where not built by one person.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by ProfAmaben(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zico5:

Before nko. Who will vote Pandora. We are getting wider day by day

Lmao, who would vote your criminal drug baron fraudgaban? Make your choice and let others make theirs

2 Likes

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by egbedox: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Naijabloader:
Stop wishing and get your PVC. It's simple. If you have not registered, go to nearest INEC office to register. If you have registered before and would like your details transferred to your current location other than where you registered, go-to INEC website and apply for this.

Let's stop wishing and start doing something
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by ProfAmaben(m): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Do you know where The Labor Party office in your town is located?

A very stupid question if I must confess, I'm not surprised because most Tinubu uneducated and unemployed touts all are. Back to your dumb question, the labor party office would be selected on election day with my PVC, I'll do my bit for posterity to judge me positively.

It's only a fool that would vote for a man that bought a delegate's vote for $25,000 and expect Nigeria to be better when elected.

Vote wisely, we move

1 Like

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
purespikes:

Lol. The winner is between Atiku and Asiwaju. Obi knows he can't win. Votes don't count

See dem!! Votes don't count.E go shock you
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Mandate2023: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
All because of the love for Peter Obi our incoming president!. Nigerians demands for Peter Obi to rescue our dear country

So every youth that register nw is bcoz of pandora grin grin grin mumu climax

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by tonididdy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
... So they have to be bribed with a concert before they would do the right thing angry

Oh well... I hope they cherish the PVC after the concert because next year, money will be powerless in the election.
People are fed up and are ready to fight against cluelless politicians who think because they have dollar stashs they can become president.
God willing nxt year will birth a new Nigeria electoral manner!
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by buckeyemedia: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
ProfAmaben:

A very stupid question if I must confess, I'm not surprised because most Tinubu uneducated and unemployed touts all are. Back to your dumb question, the labor party office would be selected on election day with my PVC, I'll do my bit for posterity to judge me positively.

It's only a fool that would vote for a man that bought a delegate's vote for $25,000 and expect Nigeria to be better when elected.

Vote wisely, we move
The irony is that I do not even support Tinubu, but that doesn’t change the fact that Peter Obi is wasting his time.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Chicastle: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zico5:
Some people are bent on forcing their candidate on everyone the same way they claimed they own 95% of Lagos. But to be sincere, they are living in illusion. By the time the tsunami of votes hit them, they will know they are just DOT in the circle with no bearing. I love Peter Obi but the way these people are pushing him and discrediting BAT gave me reverse. They can do their worst the way they have started causing nuisance up there. Jagaban is the real deal.

They are doing that because they are reasonable people. They are not under a cause to vote in another tragedy in to power that would again subject the country in to oblivion
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/EUinNigeria/status/1535242660377763840?t=xqJaFlKAcqvTr-tSjINOBw&s=08

https://twitter.com/advantagetony/status/1535344377379311616?s=20&t=7H-1ogGtl_1x-4dUrz4Yqg

https://guardian.ng/politics/eu-inec-organise-free-youth-vote-count-concert-in-nigeria/
The Mexican druggie will not even win Lagos with this turn up. Every youth is voting peter Obi. The only state in SW he will win is Osun and Ekiti. Oyo, ogun,Lagos, ondo will split his vote.

1 Like

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
Buhari once said Muslims should vote only Muslims, Guess Christian’s wanna borrow a leaf.

After all, APC and PDP denied Christians a Christian Presidency Candidate.

Abeg keep it religion bigotry to your self they are many hausa rooting for peter obi go to twitter and see for your self please let trend with caution

1 Like

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
people will attack me for this comment but I have to say it , your votes don't count

Your still in d dark old days
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Bayyajidda(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
people will attack me for this comment but I have to say it , your votes don't count

Who asked you?
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by elisho: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Is good to spend 8hrs to regester for ur PVC than to be under 8yrs of hardship and surfer

1 Like

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Newton2024: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zico5:
NO to Tinubu's muzlim/muzlim ticket. I say NO to foolanisation and islamisation of Nlgeria. Nlgeria belong to Christ.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Salvador1: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
I was there thank God I successfully did my own.

1 Like

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Antivirus92(m): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

I don't think Obi can win with this kind of campaign, ethnic (Yoruba and Hause have more population), tribal (more Easterners are more distributed across the country than any other tribe) and religion (80% of Hausa are Muslim while about 50% of Yoruba are Muslim, also the number of voters in the North and west are more than East).

I support Obi among other contestants not because he's a Christian or he's from the Eastern part of the country but because of his antecedent in politics

"credibility check:" he is better than others in the race

Zoning: At least for once Ibo man should be on the "wheel" time to try new twice

it's good you support Peter obi, I am also his supporter but take note..Yorubas and hausas don't have more population than the Igbo people.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by ArewaNorth: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
Buhari once said Muslims should vote only Muslims, Guess Christian’s wanna borrow a leaf.

After all, APC and PDP denied Christians a Christian Presidency Candidate.

Buhari never said this and no matter how hard u want to defame Buhari u can never catch him where there is religious bigotry. You may sense Northernisation in him but not religious bigotry. This is fake news which u can't trace to any source but dustbin grin
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Zico5(m): 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Chicastle:

They are doing that because they are reasonable people. They are not under a cause to vote in another tragedy in to power that would again subject the country in to oblivion
If that's the case and they are not ethnic jingoism, they should vote Sowore then.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Lionnation: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Naijabloader:
go and get it stop wishing
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by olawonder(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Youths ke? These ogbokiiras!
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Femeto: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Election Day go crazy with this kind crowd.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Ojuntana: 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by effido666: 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
rayvelez:
I just pray god keep us till then and y’all must come out to vote for PETER OBI, cos we must get it right come 2023 inshallah.
This is not a governorship race.....it is presidential shocked
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
No sane youth is getting his/her PVC to vote for Atiku or Tinubu. Just letting the naysayers know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election / #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari / 2023: Femi Gbajabiamila Perfects Plan To Be Governor Of Lagos, Oust Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.