Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Am Afraid Of Peter Obi - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Afraid Of Peter Obi - Tinubu (5273 Views)

Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters / 2023: Why Peter Obi, Tinubu Will Face Heavy Problems By Nominating Placeholders / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Afraid Of Peter Obi - Tinubu by dettolgel: 5:39am On Jun 11, 2022
VandalSavage:
I use to support Peter obi but ipob miscreants have made me change my mind with the trash they vomit about Yorubas on a daily undecided,such hateful and stupid people

Now that I know that tinubu is their worst nightmare,I will work towards that grin

BAT 2023

So in your smart mind you are going to do what you consider not good for your future just to spite your foe? Doesn't sound sensible to me
Re: I Am Afraid Of Peter Obi - Tinubu by plaindealer: 5:42am On Jun 11, 2022
dettolgel:

So in your smart mind you are going to do what you consider not good for your future just to spite your foe? Doesn't sound sensible to me

Is this not what you people do every day and since 1960?

E be like say you don look inside mirror.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid Of Peter Obi - Tinubu by Ekpeitit(m): 5:53am On Jun 11, 2022
The best way to fool a Biafran is to make him think he's smart. grin grin grin
Tinubu is a master of politics,he knows that once Obi the fool wins in Biafraland that he Tinubu just needs to win in South West,Kaduna, Borno, Zamfara, Katsina, Kano,Kogi,Kwara and Plateau states to become president.
Biafrans don't even know when someone is mocking them.
Only a fool would believe that a Biafran will win a presidential election in Nigeria and Tinubu is certainly not a fool.

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid Of Peter Obi - Tinubu by Walkee: 6:06am On Jun 11, 2022
Dot people too dull no wonder that mugu from Israel abi na London was able to scam and radicalise them with brain dead conspiracy theories like Jibril el Sudan

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid Of Peter Obi - Tinubu by Mooh247: 7:23am On Jun 11, 2022
This is why nobody votes for this idiots that lacks integrity

Their Campaign so far show their primitive ape-like behaviour that makes them everyones least favourite

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid Of Peter Obi - Tinubu by TheFacelessMan: 7:57am On Jun 11, 2022
JAMO84:
How can Elephant be afraid of a puppy dog?

Fake news from Onitsha

Not puppy. An ant.

Peter Obi will struggle to win just Anambra. SE are obediently PDP slaves ... they will still vote PDP.

Peter Obi will barely win 1 state in SE.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Peter Obi - Tinubu by dettolgel: 8:38am On Jun 11, 2022
plaindealer:

Is this not what you people do every day and since 1960?

E be like say you don look inside mirror.. grin

Who are you people? If you referring to people that vote I have never done that
Re: I Am Afraid Of Peter Obi - Tinubu by VandalSavage(m): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2022
dettolgel:

am still OBIdeint,if you check my previous post you will see I've always supported obi, he's not too corrupt and not too old

But these guys keep fighting with their imaginary enemies, instead of trying to unify they are insulting any Yoruba they see not only on nairaland also on Twitter and Facebook

They are making obi seem like a forced Igbo propaganda

my family are Yorubas and they all support Peter obi

The presidency is in the hands of peter obi it's just for him to work towards it
Re: I Am Afraid Of Peter Obi - Tinubu by Upjis: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Only a fool takes fools seriously. Does this bullshit looks to you like a genuine news?

-Okoro bufo

Fools like your parents
Re: I Am Afraid Of Peter Obi - Tinubu by Achilles881: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
OkoroBufo:

How many supporters of Tinubu's opponents do you see around after the primaries?.
Your Labour shall end up in the Lagoon.

-Okoro bufo

You want to be visited by Lagos urchins, if in doubt ask oba akiolu, he hasn't yet recovered from his last lagoon commment

Okoro bufoon.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Peter Obi - Tinubu by Donsheddy: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
All P.O NEEDS TO WIN THE ELECTION...

S.E 80%
S.S 65%
S.W 31%
N.C 45%
NE. 16%
NW 10%

And it's done ✅✅

Obi Got My Vote
Re: I Am Afraid Of Peter Obi - Tinubu by dettolgel: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
VandalSavage:
am still OBIdeint,if you check my previous post you will see I've always supported obi, he's not too corrupt and not too old

But these guys keep fighting with their imaginary enemies, instead of trying to unify they are insulting any Yoruba they see not only on nairaland also on Twitter and Facebook

They are making obi seem like a forced Igbo propaganda

my family are Yorubas and they all support Peter obi

The presidency is in the hands of peter obi it's just for him to work towards it

I agree with you that some people could be obnoxious and annoying with misplaced anger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige / It's Official! Jonathan Admits He Has No Plans For Nigeria / We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.