Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

‘I Lost The Battle To Tinubu, I Still Believe In New Nigeria - Says Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Lost The Battle To Tinubu, I Still Believe In New Nigeria - Says Osinbajo (228 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

‘I Lost The Battle To Tinubu, I Still Believe In New Nigeria - Says Osinbajo by AllNews1: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nigerian Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Friday said he remains committed to the dream of a new Nigeria, despite losing the All Progressives Congress’ presidential ticket to Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

He made the statement while speaking in Abuja at the campaign office of the Progressive Project (TPP), a coalition of support groups that backed the Vice President for the presidency.

Also, Yemi Osinbajo stated that he will support the winner and flagbearer of the APC for the 2023 presidential elections, Bola Ahmed Tinubu who won the just concluded presidential primary.

Osinbajo was received by a large crowd at the TPP Office in Abuja, a statement signed by presidential spokesperson Laolu Akande said.

https://www.thewatchngr.com/2022/06/i-lost-battle-to-tinubu-i-still-believe.html

Re: ‘I Lost The Battle To Tinubu, I Still Believe In New Nigeria - Says Osinbajo by derecho(m): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
You lost the battle to thieves and criminals supported by corrupt delegates.
Don't worry, they have Nigerians desirous of change to face in the war.
Re: ‘I Lost The Battle To Tinubu, I Still Believe In New Nigeria - Says Osinbajo by KingKO22: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ok
Re: ‘I Lost The Battle To Tinubu, I Still Believe In New Nigeria - Says Osinbajo by newdawnlive: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
That's the definition of a good leader, winning of election shouldn't be do or die, thanks star boy.
Re: ‘I Lost The Battle To Tinubu, I Still Believe In New Nigeria - Says Osinbajo by Bomboiy: 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
You lost the battle because you were not ready to play dirty with Asiwaju, perhaps because you didn't have access to Lagos tax payers money.
Re: ‘I Lost The Battle To Tinubu, I Still Believe In New Nigeria - Says Osinbajo by Mynd44: 6:00am On Jun 11, 2022

(1)

Retracing Cultural Roots- Igbo / 2023: No PVC No Love Making — Businessman Awuzie Tells His Wife / Fr. Mbaka Attack Peter Obi Again, Says Stinge Man Can't Be President. As Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.