Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba (657 Views)

Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) / Igbo Vs Yoruba Hatred We See Online Is Different In Reality / Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by CockAndBullStor: 12:17am On Jun 11, 2022
As for me and my house, we will vote Mazi Chukwuemeka Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Omo oodua nile ati leyin odi, Isé yaa!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 11, 2022
ON YORUBA NATION WE STAND - Alana Yoruba Professor Banji Akintoye

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by PoliteActivist: 12:32am On Jun 11, 2022
There is no Igbo vs. Yoruba Or Yoruba vs Fulani
Stop trying to introduce tribalism and division!!
E no go work!

There is only MPO vs. Two old, confirmed thieves, one of them quite sick!

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by Crixxx: 12:39am On Jun 11, 2022
There is no Igbo vs Yorubas. No time for those shit right now.
Just do what you feel is right because I believe God and Allah gave us the ability to differentiate good from bad.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by bastardmod: 12:40am On Jun 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:
E no go work!

Thanks for educating him
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by derecho(m): 12:45am On Jun 11, 2022
Only Tinubu boys are seeing Tinubu as representing awon omo kaaro oji're.

Yorubas are not even keen about Tinubu's greedy ambition as Oodua nation.

Who doesn't know Tinubu never supported the agitation. Who warned Igboho not to come for the Lagos Rally?
Is it not Tinubu's boy(Mc Oluomo)?

If Tinubu's boys think we can easily forget that and his statement at the Assassination of Pa Fasoranti's daughter (in Yorubaland) by murderous Herdsmen, they need to think again.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by PoliteActivist: 12:55am On Jun 11, 2022
bastardmod:

Thanks for educating him

Uwc. I only stated the obvious - this is a generational shift, not about tribe. A break with the OLD ways that have left the country in taters. Something magical is happening.
Our generation of youths will show them!
#GenerationMPO!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by CockAndBullStor: 12:59am On Jun 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:
E no go work!

It's Igbo vs Yoruba and we are standing with our son. If it's pains you, you can hug the nearest transformer!

2023 it's a choice between someone with track records and a novice!

2023 it's a choice between moving Nigeria forward and going backward

2023 it's a choice between someone that stays with his words and a LIAR

2023 it's a choice between stability and frivolity

2023 it's a choice between building a peaceful nation and breeding terrorists (IPOB/ESN).

We will never forget 100s of our heroes massacred by IPOB/ESN terrorists. We never forget a good number of peaceful civilians killed by igbo terrorists. We will never forget the youngs, olds, males and females sent to their early graves by Peter Obi's terrorists.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET!

Nigerians , let's think straight. This is the time to build the Nigeria of our dreams. We can do it!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by derecho(m): 1:32am On Jun 11, 2022
No one gives a hoot about the minority on Tinubu's payroll who you refer to as we
If IPOB or OPOB like let them kill your heroes that killed youths at Lekki tollgate and couldn't apologize or own up.

Your heroes that can't fight ISWAP in the North but kill innocent people and tag them IPOB.

The fact remains that omoluabis are not obligated to support Tinubu.He is free to go on his lifelong ambition. We wish him well.

When we needed him, he joined force with those raping our women and killing Innocent people on Yoruba soil.If that means nothing to you, then you are part of the enemies of Yorubaland.
CockAndBullStor:
It's Igbo vs Yoruba and we are standing with our son. If it's pains you, you can hug the nearest transformer!

2023 it's a choice between someone with track records and a novice!

2023 it's a choice between moving Nigeria forward and going backward

2023 it's a choice between someone that stays with his words and a LIAR

2023 it's a choice between stability and frivolity

2023 it's a choice between building a peaceful nation and breeding terrorists (IPOB/ESN).

We will never forget 100s of our heroes massacred by IPOB/ESN terrorists. We never forget a good number of peaceful civilians killed by igbo terrorists. We will never forget the youngs, olds, males and females sent to their early graves by Peter Obi's terrorists.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET!

Nigerians , let's think straight. This is the time to build the Nigeria of our dreams. We can do it!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by Realist12: 1:46am On Jun 11, 2022
What sort of tribalistic thread is this .
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by PoliteActivist: 1:48am On Jun 11, 2022
CockAndBullStor:

Lol. Who's the "we"?? grin You and who?
Nation-wide Nigerian Youth are united behind MPO, while you are shamelessly touting a dying, corrupt, sick old man!
Something magical is sweeping the country while you are stuck on tribe!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by APCnaPDP: 4:17am On Jun 11, 2022
derecho:

Who doesn't know Tinubu never supported the agitation. Who warned Igboho not to come for the Lagos Rally?

If Tinubu's boys think we can easily forget that and his statement at the Assassination of Pa Fasoranti's daughter (in Yorubaland) by murderous Herdsmen, they need to think again.

You are correct, let’s show Tinubu that we are not happy with him by voting HE Atiku for presidency.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by Oshodipikin: 5:42am On Jun 11, 2022
Battle Royale.

e go sweet die. My papa na afonja, my mama na nkpurujew nyanmiri. Anyone who wins, na me still win grin grin

I for like side my mummy, but na bastardd de use left hand describe im papa house. I don pitch my tent already.

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by derecho(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu is mini Atiku Two of them are the same bro
APCnaPDP:

You are correct, let’s show Tinubu that we are not happy with him by voting HE Atiku for presidency.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by APCnaPDP: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2022
derecho:
Tinubu is mini Atiku Two of them are the same bro

Yes but given the circumstances, Atiku is miles better. Atiku is a detribalised Nigerian, more fit and doesn’t have a lot of questionable people around him.
Look, Tinubu might choose Ganduje as his deputy. Ganduje was seen stuffing dollar in his pocket. Think about it.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by derecho(m): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Atiku is not detribalised.. He,just like Tinubu,manipulates his loyalists and greedy. Tinubu also have loyalists from other tribes, does that make him detribalised?
Why you see me fight bigots almost every time I meet them is that I have fair understanding of human beings. If you are a crook, you'd find a fellow crook from other tribes.
Most of these Nigerian politicians are the same.
APCnaPDP:

Yes but given the circumstances, Atiku is miles better. Atiku is a detribalised Nigerian, more fit and doesn’t have a lot of questionable people around him.
Look, Tinubu might choose Ganduje as his deputy. Ganduje was seen stuffing dollar in his pocket. Think about it.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by IamWonderful: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2022
derecho:

You are on your own, if Igbos support their Peter Obi despite been accused of stealing and northerners support their Atiku despite the corruption charges and allegations against him, how wouldn't I support my own Tinubu if they support their own when I am not a vagabond and an outcast
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by derecho(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Only bigots have this line of reasoning. So your only reason for supporting Tinubu is because he is Yoruba and tribalistic Igbos are supporting Peter Obi?
The earlier you understand that not all Yorubas are like you the better for you.
You're free to support Tinubu but don't foist him on us as representing Yorubas.Tinubu is on his own and these blackmails won't work
IamWonderful:
You are on your own, if Igbos support their Peter Obi despite been accused of stealing and northerners support their Atiku despite the corruption charges and allegations against him, how wouldn't I support my own Tinubu if they support their own when I am not a vagabond and an outcast
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by IamWonderful: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2022
derecho:
Only bigots have this line of reasoning. So your only reason for supporting Tinubu is because he is Yoruba and tribalistic Igbos are supporting Peter Obi?
The earlier you understand that not all Yorubas are like you the better for you.
You're free to support Tinubu but don't foist him on us as representing Yorubas.Tinubu is on his own
Of course, I know where you belong, just telling you hiding behind a finger, isn't the way, I am not forcing you to like Tinubu because you aren't gonna do that eventually but I will never support hiding the misgivings of your own people and casting others, Igbos don't castigate Peter Obi, no sane Yoruba will ever condemn Tinubu.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by derecho(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2022
Like I said, you're free to support anybody and for whatever reason.It's your choice but making him look like the choice of every Yorubas is what I won't accept.
Igbos are free to support Nnamdi KANU if they like.I am supporting Peter Obi because of his person NOT HIS TRIBE.
IamWonderful:
Of course, I know where you belong, just telling you hiding behind a finger, isn't the way, I am not forcing you to like Tinubu because you aren't gonna do that eventually but I will never support hiding the misgivings of your own people and casting others, Igbos don't castigate Peter Obi, no sane Yoruba will ever condemn Tinubu.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by IamWonderful: 8:36am On Jun 11, 2022
derecho:
Like I said, you're free to support anybody and for whatever reason.It's your choice but making him look like the choice of every Yorubas is what I won't accept.
Igbos are free to support Nnamdi KANU if they like.I am supporting Peter Obi because of his person NOT HIS TRIBE.
Of course, stop flogging the dead horse, we already know where you belong
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Igbo Vs Yoruba by derecho(m): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Fair enough bro..
IamWonderful:
Of course, stop flogging the dead horse, we already know where you belong

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Captures The Moment UGM Abducted Prof. Jachimike Adiele In Imo State / They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad / PVC Registration And Collection; 2021 Versus 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.