Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad (655 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Niger Delta Is Confused, They Have No History. -nnamdi Kanu / Why NTA Is Confused , They Need Help. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad by beerfraud: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2022
Those guys are so confused, they brought themselves to my TL, I engaged them, they cried that I should leave them alone and focus on my candidate, I left them to focus on Asiwaju, they are crying again that I am only doing it b/c of an appointment in the next gov’t. Hilarious! grin cheesy

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1538635757606293507
Re: They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad by IntelChief: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeew, this guy is mad.
That's all I can say....
I no fit finish my stark vpn small data dey talk long tori unto madman matta

Una gud morning
Re: They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad by PresidObi: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2022
When you are popular, everyone will be rubbing off you to get popular.

Peter Obi has become so popular that Ahmed is now looking to be discussed in the same sentence as Peter Obi.

Bashir, keep trying, I know that by the time Peter Obi becomes president, you might be considered for an appointment.

Thanks for the free advert. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad by beerfraud: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2022
PresidObi:
When you are popular, everyone will be rubbing off you to get popular.

Peter Obi has become so popular that Ahmed is now looking to be discussed in the same sentence as Peter Obi.

Bashir, keep trying, I know that by the time Peter Obi becomes president, you might be considered for an appointment.

Thanks for the free advert. grin
he is taking Okoros to catch cruise nothing more

3 Likes

Re: They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad by Tradernaija1: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2022
beerfraud:
Those guys are so confused, they brought themselves to my TL, I engaged them, they cried that I should leave them alone and focus on my candidate, I left them to focus on Asiwaju, they are crying again that I am only doing it b/c of an appointment in the next gov’t. Hilarious! grin cheesy

Yoire indeed a vagabond.

What's your obsession on the Igbo's about?

You've lost your mind.

Slowpoke
Re: They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad by beerfraud: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Yoire indeed a vagabond.

You've lost your mind.

Slowpoke
who mentioned Ibo here?

2 Likes

Re: They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad by PresidObi: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2022
beerfraud:
he is taking Okoros to catch cruise nothing more

Vote for Peter Obi. He will provide enough jobs to keep mature adults busy and prevent the type of joblessness that makes people catch cruise early in the morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad by Mrshocker(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2022
who are oloroso?? just asking
Re: They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad by YeyeGbami: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2022
Bashir wotowoto

1 Like

Re: They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2022
Bashir Ahmed has disassociated himself from Tinubu and his crying lunatic supporters

This is how desperate Tinubu supporters have become, if you don't endorse Tinubu, they pick a fight with you ..

Bashir , I will advice you run from the ever wailing Tinubu urchins before what happened to Funsho Williams repeat itself
Re: They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad by beerfraud: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Yoire indeed a vagabond.

You've lost your mind.

Slowpoke
show me where he mentioned Ibo?

1 Like

Re: They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2022
beerfraud:

Seems this is Bashir moniker here on NL
Re: They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad by Kyari81: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] read up what he said,he said he associated with he's candidate asiwaju
NaijaRoyalty:
Bashir Ahmed has disassociated himself from Tinubu and his crying lunatic supporters

This is how desperate Tinubu supporters have become, if you don't endorse Tinubu, they pick a fight with you ..

Bashir , I will advice you run from the ever wailing Tinubu urchins before what happened to Funsho Williams repeat itself

1 Like

Re: They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad by Lexy123O: 10:04am On Jun 21, 2022
Is it that you can't read properly or comprehension is your problem?or you choose to be ignorant on purpose.
NaijaRoyalty:

1 Like

Re: They Are so Confused,They Are Crying To My TL Everyday - Bashir Ahmad by beerfraud: 10:04am On Jun 21, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Seems this is Bashir moniker here on NL
you are wrong

(1) (Reply)

Northern Youth Declare Support For Peter Obi Presidential Candidate In 2023 Gene / Osun PDP Congratulates Adeleke, Says Party’s Candidate Emerges Fans Favourite / 2023: Gumi Reveals How Peter Obi’s Candidacy Has Affected IPOB Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.