Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP (651 Views)

Every Sensible Igbo Should Come In / No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 / Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by ScamHunter: 3:30am On Jun 11, 2022
This election should be easy for Ndigbo since we presently have the most competent candidate in Pete Obi. The truth is that if Nigeria were a functional state, people who should be tried for corruption shouldn't be contesting for the highest office in the land.

Igbo believe in value and this election provides us the opportunity to help sensible Nigerians get a floundering country on it's feet. PDP versus APC contest is the ideal opportunity for Igbo to back Obi with the support he needs to win.

When you hear people say Igbo cannot be president, they do so because they're already on the ground where Nigeria placed them and they are aware that the Igbo is the only tribe that wants to escape the mediocrity that they all are used to.

If Igbo should be part of Nigeria, it must become a functional country and a functional country is possible with an Igbo like Obi. Not the other Igbos in the crooked PDP and APC. This is why no sensible Igbo man or even Nigerian should vote PDP or APC in the President poll. A vote for Tinubu or Atiku is a vote for backwardness. The same Nigerian feature that we Igbo are striving to escape.

2 Likes

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by IduNaOba: 3:31am On Jun 11, 2022
The odds are in his favor and it's not about Igbo or not.
Here is why

*P.O.S.:* Peter Obi's Supporters.
*P.V.C.:* Peter's Voluntary Campaigners.
*P.D.P.:* Peter Deserves the Presidency.
*A.P.C.:* Actualization of Peter's Conquest.
*L.P.:* Leveraging on Peter.
*A.P.G.A.:* Alliance with Peter Gives Assurance.

Meanwhile a peter obi and likes focused on Igbo land alone will be a very big win for us...
Hopefully they will understand after trying hard to save this naijeriya that is almost impossible to save.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 11, 2022
If Igbo’s don’t vote APC or PDP, it only guarantees Tinubu’s victory.

Cos SE is a PDP block and if they deny PDP, it’s good for APC.

7 Likes

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by matrix199(m): 3:54am On Jun 11, 2022
No sensible Igbo man would take this advice.

A sensible man would first consider the candidate before the party.

And that's exactly what Peter Obi's canvassers have done. They moved with him because he's being considered first, not his party.

4 Likes

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by ScamHunter: 3:54am On Jun 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Tinubu presidency or Atiku presidency makes no sense because they're one and the same effect on Nigerians. Corruption will be in power and it won't even be the first time. So what difference does two rotten tomatoes make? What we are saying is that Ndigbo should rally around with sensible Nigerians to deliver an Obi presidency. Both politicians and people if they do that can deliver the country from the thieving class that have sucked it dry. The emphasis of every Igbo should be an Obi presidency.
Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by OfoIgbo: 4:04am On Jun 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

After 20 years, the SE is done slaving away for PDP.

Now is the time for us to do our own thing

2 Likes

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 11, 2022
ScamHunter:

Tinubu presidency or Atiku presidency makes no sense because they're one and the same effect on Nigerians. Corruption will be in power and it won't even be the first time. So what difference does two rotten tomatoes make? What we are saying is that Ndigbo should rally around with sensible Nigerians to deliver an Obi presidency. Both politicians and people if they do that can deliver the country from the thieving class that have sucked it dry. The emphasis of every Igbo should be an Obi presidency.

If you are a Nigerian and know how politics is played in the country, you should be truthful to yourself.

Their s no way OBi will be president as far as Nigeria is concerned. We have been recycling leaders since 1960, and that should tell you that power is in the midst of some circles, and only two circles we always have- incumbent and opposition.

Nigerians are funny people. They want automatic power shift which is impossible. If you want to grab power, you have encourage youths to start vying for positions, sincere and trustworthy youths I mean. We have to dominate grassroots and progress from there to senate and governorship.

You can’t just change powers overnight! This are not mere powers. They have far advanced working systems.

It’s always comedy knowing people believe Obi stands a chance. I believe most of them are not Nigerians, or not I tuned to Nigerias political terrain.

Supporting Obi is waste of vote, it’s better to align with the better devil that stands a chance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by UrPapa: 4:10am On Jun 11, 2022
ScamHunter:
This election should be easy for Ndigbo since we presently have the most competent candidate in Pete Obi. The truth is that if Nigeria were a functional state, people who should be tried for corruption shouldn't be contesting for the highest office in the land.

Igbo believe in value and this election provides us the opportunity to help sensible Nigerians get a floundering country on it's feet. PDP versus APC contest is the ideal opportunity for Igbo to back Obi with the support he needs to win.

When you hear people say Igbo cannot be president, they do so because they're already on the ground where Nigeria placed them and they are aware that the Igbo is the only tribe that wants to escape the mediocrity that they all are used to.

If Igbo should be part of Nigeria, it must become a functional country and a functional country is possible with an Igbo like Obi. Not the other Igbos in the crooked PDP and APC. This is why no sensible Igbo man or even Nigerian should vote PDP or APC in the President poll. A vote for Tinubu or Atiku is a vote for backwardness. The same Nigerian feature that we Igbo are striving to escape.
We are not voting
Biafra or death
No voting in biafra

1 Like

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by flamingREED(m): 4:15am On Jun 11, 2022
matrix199:
No sensible Igbo man would take this advice.

A sensible man would first consider the candidate before the party.

And that's exactly what Peter Obi's canvassers have done. They moved with him because he's being considered first, not his party.

You're so right.
Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by PoliteActivist: 4:16am On Jun 11, 2022
ScamHunter:
This election should be easy for Ndigbo since we presently .

Who's "we"? You and who?
You are pretending to support Igbo when you are actually the opposite - out to sow discord.
This election is not about Igbo vs. Yoruba Or Yoruba vs Fulani.
Stop trying to introduce tribalism and division!!
E no go work!

There is only MPO vs. Two OLD, totally corrupt, confirmed THIEVES, one of them quite sick!

We just went through 8 years of hell with an old, sick man!
This is a generational shift of an election, not about tribe!
Nation-wide Nigerian Youth are united behind MPO.
Something magical is sweeping the country!
#GenerationMPO!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by ScamHunter: 4:16am On Jun 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

If you are a Nigerian and know how politics is played in the country, you should be truthful to yourself.

Their s no way OBi will be president as far as Nigeria is concerned. We have been recycling leaders since 1960, and that should tell you that power is in the midst of some circles, and only two circles we always have- incumbent and opposition.

Nigerians are funny people. They want automatic power shift which is impossible. If you want to grab power, you have encourage youths to start vying for positions, sincere and trustworthy youths I mean. We have to dominate grassroots and progress from there to senate and governorship.

You can’t just change powers overnight! This are not mere powers. They have far advanced working systems.

It’s always comedy knowing people believe Obi stands a chance. I believe most of them are not Nigerians, or not I tuned to Nigerias political terrain.

Supporting Obi is waste of vote, it’s better to align with the better devil that stands a chance.

No devil is a better one. So every sensible person should resist your attempt at being conditioned to failure. Just hear yourselves. What's the difference between Atiku and Tinubu? If you guys want the devil to rule you don't vote in Obi based on your lies to yourself that he cannot win. Who believed a black man could win US election? Obi can win if people, enough people are determined to see him win. After all, Buhari defeated Jonathan by hook or crook. Obi can change the narrative of the African psyche that blacks are inferior race that cannot govern themselves but only loot their countries dry.

Peter Obi is the only candidate that makes sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by EsomahJD: 4:18am On Jun 11, 2022
grin

What happens after you all vote Obi, then PDP wins. By then you must have lost your ground totally in PDP.

SOUTH SOUTH will be the new hub of PDP

The same power brokers you mentioned will destroy LP.

What will be your fall back?? Think

Forget emotion, and play a smart politics, even if it means staying relevant by means.

4 Likes

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by mycar: 4:19am On Jun 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

It is not a waste of vote, you can never know your strength unless you try, who are the political class? People like you and me, you can't even give up a fight without a try. You can't know how good or bad market is by sitting at home. You need to make an effort.

1 Like

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by Okoroawusa: 4:20am On Jun 11, 2022
I am not voting Peter Obi. If that will make not to be a "sensible" Igbo person then so be it

1 Like

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 11, 2022
ScamHunter:

No devil is a better one. So every sensible person should resist your attempt at being conditioned to failure. Just hear yourselves. What's the difference between Atiku and Tinubu? If you guys want the devil to rule you don't vote in Obi based on your lies to yourself that he cannot win. Who believed a black man could win US election? Obi can win if people, enough people are determined to see him win. After all, Buhari defeated Jonathan by hook or crook. Obi can change the narrative of the African psyche that blacks are inferior race that cannot govern themselves but only loot their countries dry.

Peter Obi is the only candidate that makes sense.

A black man won under the Democratic party. The case is different here. Obi is in Labour Party. You could have just said an independent candidate will become president of the United States? That would have been a better analogy. Barrack Obama fronted for a strong party and he had outstanding track records with an extraordinary brilliance. The Democratic Party could. It deny him. Barrack was propelled by a strong party and that is not hidden.

If you think Labour Party will dismiss PDP and APC, then I can tell you it’s outright fiction and delusion.

I will ask again, are you a Nigerian? Even SUG presidency in our universities, can you just spring out outside power blocks and win?

Be realistic please. Miracles don’t happen in politics!

1 Like

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by ScamHunter: 4:28am On Jun 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Who's "we"? You and who?
You are pretending to support Igbo when you are actually the opposite - out to sow discord.
This election is not about Igbo vs. Yoruba Or Yoruba vs Fulani.
Stop trying to introduce tribalism and division!!
E no go work!

There is only MPO vs. Two OLD, totally corrupt, confirmed THIEVES, one of them quite sick!

We just went through 8 years of hell with an old, sick man!
This is a generational shift of an election, not about tribe!
Nation-wide Nigerian Youth are united behind MPO.
Something magical is sweeping the country!
#GenerationMPO!!!

The emphasis is on Igbo and sensible Nigerians. I must mention Igbo because Africans are tribal people irrespective of what you believe. And Igbo are politically apathetic. If Igbo do not mobilize locally and stop ignoring elections in Nigeria, Obi would go nowhere against rigging machines like Tinubu and an Atiku with a horde of almajiri voters that do not know their left from their right. Obi's support base are mostly enlightened Nigerians and I assure you that when the chips are down, education doesn't translate to votes. Otherwise, a man like Obi against thugees like Tinubu and an Atiku would have been a no contest. So permit me to say that Igbo need mobilizing for Obi at a tribal level as much as Nigerians that need a break from the decadence should do.
Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 11, 2022
mycar:

It is not a waste of vote, you can never know your strength unless you try, who are the political class? People like you and me, you can't even give up a fight without a try. You can't know how good or bad market is by sitting at home. You need to make an effort.

You are wrong! The political class are not people like me are you. They are more powerful, influential, advanced, and have working system that is rooted in every system in Nigeria.

If you want to try, you don’t start from the top. If you feel you want to make a change, venture into politics.

How please? From councilor to President, all these lots are in same cabal. Same ring, different party’s.

You studying hard so you can be the MD of Microsoft, when you have not even been employed by Microsoft. How do you want to be the MD? And even if you employed, you will walk up the ladder.

Nigerians want to become the CEO without not even being employed. They are not participants in politics but spectators.

Bro! It’s impossible!

I can bet my entire life savings on this facts!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by ScamHunter: 4:32am On Jun 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

A black man won under the Democratic party. The case is different here. Obi is in Labour Party. You could have just said an independent candidate will become president of the United States? That would have been a better analogy. Barrack Obama fronted for a strong party and he had outstanding track records with an extraordinary brilliance. The Democratic Party could. It deny him. Barrack was propelled by a strong party and that is not hidden.

If you think Labour Party will dismiss PDP and APC, then I can tell you it’s outright fiction and delusion.

I will ask again, are you a Nigerian? Even SUG presidency in our universities, can you just spring out outside power blocks and win?

Be realistic please. Miracles don’t happen in politics!

Blacks and our limited minds. If white people are like us, not even pen would have been invented. Anyway, I know your guiles. The bottom line is Obi presidency. The alternatives are rotted tomatoes. Sensible people are for Obi presidency and we will work for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by QuotaSystem: 4:36am On Jun 11, 2022
EsomahJD:
grin

What happens after you all vote Obi, then PDP wins. By then you must have lost your ground totally in PDP.

SOUTH SOUTH will be the new hub of PDP

What will be your fall back?? Think

Forget emotion, and play a smart politics

You think if they were capable of thinking that far, they would be where they are in politics today? Lol.

1 Like

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by PoliteActivist: 4:38am On Jun 11, 2022
ScamHunter:

The emphasis is on Igbo and sensible Nigerians. I must mention Igbo because Africans are tribal people irrespective of what you believe. And Igbo are politically apathetic. If Igbo do not mobilize locally and stop ignoring elections in Nigeria, Obi would go nowhere against rigging machines like Tinubu and an Atiku with a horde of almajiri voters that do not know their left from their right. Obi's support base are mostly enlightened Nigerians and I assure you that when the chips are down, education doesn't translate to votes. Otherwise, a man like Obi against thugees like Tinubu and an Atiku would have been a no contest. So permit me to say that Igbo need mobilizing for Obi at a tribal level as much as Nigerians that need a break from the decadence should do.

See deceptive reverse psychology. Stop pretending you are Igbo. You are as much Igbo as I am.
Obi's support is broad-based throughout Nigeria. His impending victory will not be because of Igbo!
#Generational shift of an election!
#GenerationMPO!!!
Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 11, 2022
@OP.

You one-trick Pony are at it again. I have never seen an Igbo man say "he is good but I am better".

Instead it is always "I am good he is bad" or "we are angels and they are devils".

Any Igbo who votes for APC or PDP is not sensible abi? Yet you want non-Igbo Nigerians to look at Obi dispassionately and vote for him.

You cannot engage in any contest at all with trying to demonise the opponent or attempting to make others hate them.

Your tactics always revolves around insults, scaremongering and an attempt to blackmail others for support as if Igbo man is the only virtuous human on Earth. Good luck to you.

Omokri was right that Obi does not need enemies with ugly and repellent supporters like you who do not understand what elections are about.

Elections are glorified popularity contests. With the Igbo man, your participation in elections is always toxic, bellicose and war-like. It always appear as if you want to lead people you hate, have disdain for and do not respect or value.

For example, your whole sales pitch for Obi is about painting him a saintly messiah from the saintly ethnic group while demonising all other candidates ungraciously and totally dismissing others who the world, even beyond Nigeria, accept have gained superlative political/administrative achievement plus built careers, institutions and enduring legacies Obi can only dream of.

Mark my words, Obi will fail woefully. You and his other Igbo supporters will ensure that 100% because of your toxic modus operandi you are incapable of changing.
Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 11, 2022
ScamHunter:

Blacks and our limited minds. If white people are like us, not even pen would have been invented. Anyway, I know your guiles. The bottom line is Obi presidency. The alternatives are rotted tomatoes. Sensible people are for Obi presidency and we will work for it.

It’s not about being black or White! It’s facing reality squarely!

It’s being truthful to yourself removing emotions.

Theirs is No on Earth and in Heaven, that O I can become president in 2023. God can’t even make him the President. Cos if God wants to propelled you to heights, he puts you on a lift and height to make you see what’s ahead and around! Labour Party is a scrap party! No way in the existence of humanity that Labour Party will win the president. Except! powers decamp there.

I
Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by ScamHunter: 4:41am On Jun 11, 2022
QuotaSystem:

You think if they were capable of thinking that far, they would be where they are in politics today? Lol.

Tinubu supporter. Supporting Tinubu is a testament of your state of mind. So I didn't expect anything less from you.
Anyway, you're not completely irredeemable. Join the Obi movement to rescue Nigeria from decadent and thieving leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by ScamHunter: 4:46am On Jun 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

It’s not about being black or White! It’s facing reality squarely!

It’s being truthful to yourself removing emotions.

Theirs is No on Earth and in Heaven, that O I can become president in 2023. God can’t even make him the President. Cos if God wants to propelled you to heights, he puts you on a lift and height to make you see what’s ahead and around! Labour Party is a scrap party! No way in the existence of humanity that Labour Party will win the president. Except! powers decamp there.

I

That's your own god, not mine. Working this hard against an Obi presidency says a lot about your state of mind. So save your breath. No sensible person will buy your delirious statements here or can be discouraged because we know you're fighting for your Belle. But you too are not completely irredeemable,. Join the Obi movement and trash the thieving political class.

Vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow so you don't keep aligning with your oppressors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by QuotaSystem: 4:46am On Jun 11, 2022
ScamHunter cool cool:

Tinubu supporter. Supporting Tinubu is a testament of your state of mind. So I didn't expect anything less from you.
Anyway, you're not completely irredeemable. Join the Obi movement to rescue Nigeria from decadent and thieving leadership.

Sani Yerima has better chances of being the Pope, than Obi Pandora being the President of Nigeria.

But he is a good spoiler to divide PDP votes so fire on.

1 Like

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 11, 2022
ScamHunter:

That's your own god, not mine. Working this hard against an Obi presidency says a lot about your state of mind. So save your breath. No sensible person will buy your delirious statements here or can be discouraged because we know you're fighting for your Belle. But you too are not completely irredeemable,. Join the Obi movement and trash the thieving political class.

Vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow so you don't keep aligning with your oppressors.

Let me tell you blank truth! If the whole Nigeria vote for Peter Obi, he won’t still win.

I will ask again, are you a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by ScamHunter: 4:52am On Jun 11, 2022
candidtalk:
@OP.

You one-trick Pony are at it again. I have never seen an Igbo man say "he is good but I am better".

Instead it is always "I am good he is bad" or "we are angels and they are devils".

Any Igbo who votes for APC or PDP is not sensible abi? Yet you want non-Igbo Nigerians to look at Obi dispassionately and vote for him.

You cannot engage in any contest at all with trying to demonise the opponent or attempting to make others hate them.

Your tactics always revolves around insults, scaremongering and an attempt to blackmail others for support as if Igbo man is the only virtuous human on Earth. Good luck to you.

Omokri was right that Obi does not need enemies with ugly and repellent supporters like you who do not understand what elections are about.

Elections are glorified popularity contests. With the Igbo man, your participation in elections is always toxic, bellicose and war-like. It always appear as if you want to lead people you hate, have disdain for and do not respect or value.

For example, your whole sales pitch for Obi is about painting him a saintly messiah from the saintly ethnic group while demonising all other candidates ungraciously and totally dismissing others who the world, even beyond Nigeria, accept have gained superlative political/administrative achievement plus built careers, institutions and enduring legacies Obi can only dream of.

Mark my words, Obi will fail woefully. You and his other Igbo supporters will ensure that 100% because of your toxic modus operandi you are incapable of changing.

My friend, if Obi wins, is he winning for me alone? If Tinubu or Atiku wins and the country continues going in circles the way it has been going for 7 decades, it's still your funeral. You folks need Obi presidency more than me or even the Igbo. Are Igbo worse off in a non functional country? If you have nothing to contribute please shift. I assure you that you can Never fool sensible people with your pontification.
You hypocrite, if I paint Obi a saint, isn't he close to one compared to your run of the mill Nigerian politicians? Yet you all painted some incompetent ones as one to grab power and it was okay because it suites your interest. Obi's success is in the interest of Nigeria and Obis success we must strive for.

Vote Peter Obi and make progress or vote the mediocrity you all have been voting and keep moving in circles until you drop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 4:52am On Jun 11, 2022
This may be true, but the chances of any favorable outcome remains futile,

The best PiToBy can do is split votes.
He can NEVER WIN.

2 Likes

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by ScamHunter: 4:58am On Jun 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Let me tell you blank truth! If the whole Nigeria vote for Peter Obi, he won’t still win.

I will ask again, are you a Nigerian?

That's what we are working for: for ALL Nigerians to vote Peter Obi. And he SHALL win. Case closed.

Join the movement and end mediocre leadership.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by ScamHunter: 5:03am On Jun 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See deceptive reverse psychology. Stop pretending you are Igbo. You are as much Igbo as I am.
Obi's support is broad-based throughout Nigeria. His impending victory will not be because of Igbo!
#Generational shift of an election!
#GenerationMPO!!!

If his impending Victor is because of anything, anything at all, I agree.

Obi movement is a tsunami. I'm just a minor catalyst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by APCnaPDP: 5:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi will win election to be president if the south if an election is done now but he won’t win election to be president of Nigeria. You guys should be real .PO is a good canditate but I recommend he forms a merger with Kwankwaso and they may do damage but atm it is Atiku vs Tinubu and Atiku is a much better candidate.
Re: No Sensible Igbo Man Should Vote APC Or PDP by APCnaPDP: 5:20am On Jun 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

You are wrong! The political class are not people like me are you. They are more powerful, influential, advanced, and have working system that is rooted in every system in Nigeria.

If you want to try, you don’t start from the top. If you feel you want to make a change, venture into politics.

How please? From councilor to President, all these lots are in same cabal. Same ring, different party’s.

You studying hard so you can be the MD of Microsoft, when you have not even been employed by Microsoft. How do you want to be the MD? And even if you employed, you will walk up the ladder.

Nigerians want to become the CEO without not even being employed. They are not participants in politics but spectators.

Bro! It’s impossible!

I can bet my entire life savings on this facts!

It is hard to argue with them but I feel for them, maybe they want a better Nigeria and a better hope but they don’t understand. Obi cannot be president in 2023, even if he wins all the states in Nigeria. This is not America, this is Nigeria lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics / After Wike Southwest APC Governors Will Consult Okija Shrine, Confused Lots / Pastor Kumuyi On APC Muslim/muslim Tickets; "Stop Disgracing Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.