Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics (652 Views)

Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos / Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique / Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Amunethseranu(f): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2022
WILL ZEUS WHO LOVES APOLLYON WIN OR HADES WHO LOVES CRONUS WIN AGAIN?

O yes we have right to support Satan or good god no matter the consequences , life is choice
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Amunethseranu(f): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Details shortly about the ancient Hellas Politics,
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Amunethseranu(f): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2022
If you think u know politics more than Zeus and Hades then you are the greatest fool since creation of time.
I harbour the details of Hellas Politics played by nephilim grandsons of Amún thæmos in my brain and I wont hesitate to tell u what transpired between those sturborn nephilims and bre nephilianai.
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Crixxx: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2022
That heli whatever have always been naive

3 Likes

Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Amunethseranu(f): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2022
Painful struggles of princeoflagos and Helinues dragged me to reminiscence of happenings during the lata Cenozoic ( 10,000,000Bc -2,000,000Bc before present tiny creatures of earth) in ancient Hellas !

One nephilim crook was with the wise and the other nephilim crook was with a desperate nephilim villain same outrageous ambition as Jehovah the Satan.
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Balogunodua(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceofAba so u don go create another account of wailing abi... grin
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by blancsn1: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2022
Someone that is prediction as always come to pass but the princeofdoom who lament from the to generation is smart in your bigoted head even when he as failed in life uncountable times.

Crixxx:

1 Like

Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Amunethseranu(f): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Crixxx:
...they said life is about choice nor right and wrong , the naive choice I made during my blood carnages a billion years ago still destroys me in reality and inverseWorld.
Truth is karma don't wait for us in Afterlife be it portal of peace nor 4 outward universes...but karma start giving us back the consequences of our choices immediately we cover our eternity soul with costume( flesh, be it basalts nor ly•crystals)

Leave helinues and his naivety with knowledge of time and karma.
Immortals ( winged humanoids, winged dracs and The titantrons ) curses the creation of universe ,time and karma . But humans with 0.00000000000000000000000000000000007 dominions compared to these titans thinks they know what they are doing . Allow him support his C|•æxxxxx in peace .
His daughters might support his enemies in future ,
and in next life his soulmate might choose the enemy that killed his parents,
life after that his clan members will choose money over equity and justice soul of helinues ( who might Reincarnate in serpent world to avoid ever trailing karma ) brings to table and it will never stop until 10 worlds to come. He will either choose afterlife to escape karma because vosod afterlife is peace

REMEMBER LIFE CHOICES ARE FREE, BUT AUTOMATICALLY INDUCED EYES BEHIND THE SUN ARE WATCHING US grin
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Amunethseranu(f): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:
... Runeslanya matron

Read deeply what I wrote tiny creature
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by ChoCho54(f): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:
It's princeofnnewi actually. He's typical. grin
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by ChoCho54(f): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2022
blancsn1:
Someone that is prediction as always come to pass but the princeofdoom who lament from the to generation is smart in your bigoted head even when he as failed in life uncountable times.

How did you know he failed in life? Do you know him?
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by ChoCho54(f): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Mods should close this thread.
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Balogunodua(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
It's princeofnnewi actually. He's typical. grin
Hahahaha... grin

The guy has been in deep frustration since the primary..... grin
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Balogunodua(m): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Amunethseranu:
... Runeslanya matron
Read deeply what I wrote tiny creature
In fantasy land... grin
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Balogunodua(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
How did you know he failed in life? Do you know him?
A failed humans are always the loudest... that is the case of Princeofnnewi grin
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Amunethseranu(f): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2022
blancsn1:

...let crixxx be so we can learn few histories of the ancient Hellas Politics.

Will u support Wickedness because wickedness wins good at all time?
My son never be on the side of evil to get protection.
many souls are living their 4,4.5 3billionthe year , some 200,000,000millionthe year and they have stories to tell which might run u mad
This is era of aquarius ( supreme WÆ D ) and u shall be hearing it ,

U MIGHT JUST BE LIVING UR NANOSECOND COMPARED TO THEM AND U VALIDATE WRONG.

HADES WAS A BETTER STUDENT OF POLITICS THAN ZEUS AND DIS CRUMBLED ANCIENT HELLAS AND AEGYPUS BECAME A GREENER PASTURE OF THE DULL HELLAS WHO CRAPPED FOR HADES AGAINST ZEUS IN THEIR NEPH POLITICS

My son avoid politics like venom it destroys with it's Religious techniques
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by ChoCho54(f): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:

A failed humans are always the loudest... that is the case of Princeofnnewi grin
Toor

Princeofnnewi over to you.
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Amunethseranu(f): 9:45am On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Mods should close this thread.
... Y my dear ?

This don't suppose to hurt u , helinues knows what I am saying and he might change from wrong to right ,from darkness to light if I don't tell him past ancient Hellas Politics he might get wounded by karma which might linger till 4billionAD.
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Amunethseranu(f): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:

In fantasy land... grin
Don't mock me or I send forces of nature to u my son.
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Amunethseranu(f): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Crixxx:
...he chooses wickedness to feel protected and he is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by ChoCho54(f): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Amunethseranu:
... Y my dear ?

This don't suppose to hurt u , helinues knows what I am saying and he might change from wrong to right ,from darkness to light if I don't tell him past ancient Hellas Politics he might get wounded by karma which might linger till 4billionAD.
Addunno.. but that's giving him undeserved attention and media mention. Dafuq?
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Balogunodua(m): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Amunethseranu:
Don't mock me or I send forces of nature to u my son.
Force of kini? grin

U don high.... grin
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Balogunodua(m): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Toor
Princeofnnewi over to you.
grin grin
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by Amunethseranu(f): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Addunno.. but that's giving him undeserved attention and media mention. Dafuq?
...he is a human if he masturbates on attention I have him and that makes him happy ,allow him be happy .
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by helinues: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Amunethseranu:
... Y my dear ?

Toh

In Davido's voice: Are you done talking?
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by BabydiHot(f): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
helinues:

Toh

In Davido's voice: Are you done talking?
lol
why are they trolling you cheesy
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by helinues: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
lol
why are they trolling you cheesy

You can only troll those who are better than you in all ramifications. Trolling is a sign of defeat...
Re: Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics by BabydiHot(f): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
helinues:

You can only troll those who are better than you in all ramifications. Trolling is a sign of defeat...
Hehehehe
na lie ooo

(1) (Reply)

Debunked...No court nullified gov primary – Ekiti APC / Just In:Inec Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North Apc Senatorial Primar / Taraba For Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.