Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) (86446 Views)

Aliko Dangote Bags Honorary Doctorate In ABU Zaria, Femi Otedola Spotted / Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by 8stargeneral: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2022
And so what
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2022
At least he is better than some "Cubanas"
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Pootle: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
I hope he purchased that drug the woman was advertising.

So molues still in Lagos in 2022?!
WONDERFUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

iyana ipaja to oshodi...they are very much around and we love them grin
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by abobote: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2022
heendrix:

Lol mumu...just an attack on owo town automatically makes the whole SW unsafe?? who's ur dealer??
Na this small comment you take serious like this
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Elidrisy20: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2022
So this is an achievement,we should vote for him 2023 abi?
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by brandmix: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2022
redcliff:

Men dont be ignorant in making statements. What Femi Otedola has done for the society, Obi Cubana has not done 1/4 of it. there is a difference between imparting and being mute about it and being a social media celebrity. Even if Femi Otedola is wicked and Evil, the companies he runs are not necessarily obligated by law but encouraged to perform some CSR to their immediate society. Its one of the principles of doing business. Where were you when he gave christian chukwu $50k to go and do surgery for his illness. Femi Otedola recently joined social media due to the pressure from his kids I would assume, he does not need to post about his life, he is not a celebrity but a thorough bred business man.

Can you balance that with what he has taken illegally through subsidy evasions and how many lives that would have help/ saved if funds were put to good use
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2022
drmorphine:
This is no news. This has been reported some years back.

Lazy reportage and journalism undecided
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by SmartyPants(m): 9:18am On Jun 11, 2022
yahoosurepass:
If he had made impact in the lives of the poor Nigerians, he would have been recognized...

Obi Cubana couldn't have done such without been recognized

Obi Cubana is only popular for lavish displays of money which of course were to social media what snake pictures are to nairaland.

If he has had any impact on ordinary nigerians, perhaps only where he lives or comes from.

Up until his mother's burial I never had any clue what he looked like. Nor any interest in finding out.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by redcliff: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2022
brandmix:

Can you balance that with what he has taken illegally through subsidy evasions and how many lives that would have help/ saved if funds were put to good use

that is a topic for another day. I answered the question of what the OP said and made after he made comparisons between cubana and otedola. Or should we also say Obi cubana is a drug pusher?
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by bonnyhope: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Onariii:

You dey mind that drunkard? Dey compare big name with drug pushers

Everything on this forum go end with tribal war
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by mabea: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2022
The truth is majority of Molue commuters don't even know who he is.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2022
yahoosurepass:
If he had made impact in the lives of the poor Nigerians, he would have been recognized...

Why is the success story of anyone other an ibo so painful to you guys

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2022
inoki247:
Throwback....

Molue no dey again...
you obviously don't live in Lagos. Molue still dey oh.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by chloride6: 9:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Primaries have closed abeg grin
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by midform(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2022
yahoosurepass:

Obi Cubana could successfully do that before his mother burial.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by musicwriter(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2022
robinso01:
It's a normal thing not to recognize him in a molue bus,thats due to the fact that people will never assume to see him in such condition. Even if someone seems to identify him, the person might be thinking maybe the person in the molue is a resemblance of him.

That's very correct!! Perception is the key to everything.

And as I said in the article: Predatorlogy, "if you have the wrong perception, something could be right in front of you but you won't interpret it correctly".

It's not that people didn't see him but they didn't believe it was the real him. Their judgement would be "if it were him, he won't be in a molue"

There was a time the helicopter of former late president of Togo, Nassingbe Eyadema, crashed inside a thick forest, and he was the only survivor. Wounded, he took hours searching for his way to civilization.

When he eventually found some people, they were scared of seeing a man in a forest. They finally helped him without realizing that he was their president. He had to say it on TV before they realized that he was the president!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Oshodipikin: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2022
jaxxy:

So we thought until we found out fuel subsidy no be scam bt real in buharis government. it even worse now.

I agree 100%
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by SLOVFO(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:
I wonder the kind of politics Igbo are playing. Everyone knows Peter Obi has great antecedent but trying to discrediting other candidates just to sell him will not work. U are calling Tinubu druggie, brown teeth and u want me to accept Ur tribe man just like that. Even if I'm a bastard I won't align with this. Let them continue and see how things will work for other candidates. They don't know how to play politics at all. They will soon come for my head very soon. Watch out

And in the end of all these...the masses will end up with misfits as leaders and the suffering continues. Mind you it will reach you. At least the insecurity in the land is touching everyone one way or the other. Shun ethnic bigotry and vote credible candidates

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Is he down with Stoke...that movement is unlike him. His arm was also noticed.

This is a real definition of grass to grace. His dad's printing shop at shomolu where uncle femi, a secondary school leaver then used to assist his dad is still there till today.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by inoki247: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2022
Omoluabi16:
you obviously don't live in Lagos. Molue still dey oh.

This Video na old video which side Molue dey...

You can search the internet you will see as an old video wey no b 2 years sef

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by pacespot(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2022
No be Lagos again, people no send you o.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Nbote:

Exactly... Aside the fact that everyone in a molue is focused on where they are going to becos of how loaded it always is, it's hard for anyone to actually take out time to worry about who's standing or sitting next to them
You're so right . Inside molue, no side talks oo, everyone is focused grin
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by bepositive11: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Is this man Dj cuppy's father and teni who will soon get married to Mr. Easy ?

Yes oh
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by toujurs: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:
I wonder the kind of politics Igbo are playing. Everyone knows Peter Obi has great antecedent but trying to discrediting other candidates just to sell him will not work. U are calling Tinubu druggie, brown teeth and u want me to accept Ur tribe man just like that. Even if I'm a bastard I won't align with this. Let them continue and see how things will work for other candidates. They don't know how to play politics at all. They will soon come for my head very soon. Watch out
grin grin Most nigerians are frustrated, buhari really dealt with our economy. A hungry man is an angry man. You shouldn't expect people to be nice, if you get a nice conversation, it's fine, if you don't, you should either walk away or endure and get the information yoy want, don't feel entitled for anyone to be nice to you. With the way this economy is right now, and mind you. It would be worst if tinubu becomes the president. Real worst lets not decieve ourselves. Tinubu didn't do anything in lagos. And he doesn't have anything to render as a president, other than it is his time to become a president. Let's be wise.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2022
inoki247:

This Video na old video which side Molue dey...

You can search the internet you will see as an old video wey no b 2 years sef
okay.maybe an old video.
But molues still ply that Oshodi-Abule egba route.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by kingyakos: 9:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:

What of those people of your tribe shouting Obi Pandora everywhere, the fact is you can't expect everybody to be sane enough like you, there's alot of mad people on SM than in reality. Follow your mind and vote who you think is best for you, my preferred candidate was Akinwumi Adesina but since he gave up the contest i go for Obi with full heart.
Tired of voting my grandfathers.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by IbileIfe: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cen-xqlop2d/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
He is a millionaire and not a billionaire.
He has only about US$700 million.
Any billionaire not on the Forbes' List is not a legitimate billionaire.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by meeketta: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2022
even me, if we pass ourselves on the road, i might know him.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by MrCover: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Zinsu06: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
I hope he purchased that drug the woman was advertising.

So molues still in Lagos in 2022?!
WONDERFUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
ok
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Zinsu06: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2022
MrCover:
Money Is Really Good
okkk

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Zinsu06: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2022
Hello I'm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.