Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) (86432 Views)

Aliko Dangote Bags Honorary Doctorate In ABU Zaria, Femi Otedola Spotted / Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Advocate500: 10:07am On Jun 11, 2022
yahoosurepass:
If he had made impact in the lives of the poor Nigerians, he would have been recognized...

Obi Cubana couldn't have done such without been recognized
you actually have a point there.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Guyman02: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2022
yahoosurepass:
If he had made impact in the lives of the poor Nigerians, he would have been recognized...

You killed this thread by making the rest of the comments insignificant, over sense no go kill you grin
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Barims(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2022
yahoosurepass:

Thank you sir
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by leksite120(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2022
marvis13:
You guys that knows politics are you guys better the the Igbo's?

I don't understand. Then are you better than us?
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by torqque7(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2022
yahoosurepass:

Ha bro Otedola is trying o,Obi Cubana is a socialite and enjoys the limelight cos it also helps his business unlike Otedola..

The man that was telling his friends including Aliko on one of their hangouts that he didn't understand why they will be wasting so much money to buy champagne which will still endup in the toilet as urine and said he'd rather use the money to help people. He helps but not the loud type.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by brandmix: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2022
redcliff:

that is a topic for another day. I answered the question of what the OP said and made after he made comparisons between cubana and otedola. Or should we also say Obi cubana is a drug pusher?

Fair enough
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by timefarm(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2022
yahoosurepass:

What has been Obi cubana impact on poor Nigerians?
Not everyone be club person.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Olisehinnocent: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2022
robinso01:
It's a normal thing not to recognize him in a molue bus,thats due to the fact that people will never assume to see him in such condition. Even if someone seems to identify him, the person might be thinking maybe the person in the molue is a resemblance of him.

I don't think so. He has never impacted on an ordinary man life. Can somebody like Obi Cubana walk unnotice
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by victorv12(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2022
[
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by 8stargeneral: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:
I wonder the kind of politics Igbo are playing. Everyone knows Peter Obi has great antecedent but trying to discrediting other candidates just to sell him will not work. U are calling Tinubu druggie, brown teeth and u want me to accept Ur tribe man just like that. Even if I'm a bastard I won't align with this. Let them continue and see how things will work for other candidates. They don't know how to play politics at all. They will soon come for my head very soon. Watch out
very nice that u know what you are...we're supporting obi because he's right person to deliver d country...obi is not an only Igbo man that want to rule....if he's not good for d job no Igbo man will support his ambition...ur supporting tinubu because he's ur tribal person...person that doesn't HV anything to offer...if he's good for d job nobody will criticize him
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Greatlee54: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Onariii:

You dey mind that drunkard? Dey compare big name with drug pushers
big name or subsidy scammer?
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by deflover(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Oshodipikin:
One of those who benefitted from fuel subsidy scam.

He is walking free while the hunter (Farouk Lawan), the man we ask to catch bushmeat (subsidy scammers) is serving his term in Kuje.

No wonder LASTMA no de collect their bribe in bank transfer again, na cash only, else dem carry you go Alausa.

Too much evil sense kee us.

What a country!

he was a thief too that was why he was on camera na

he wasn't a smart thief
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by emmyN(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:
I wonder the kind of politics Igbo are playing. Everyone knows Peter Obi has great antecedent but trying to discrediting other candidates just to sell him will not work. U are calling Tinubu druggie, brown teeth and u want me to accept Ur tribe man just like that. Even if I'm a bastard I won't align with this. Let them continue and see how things will work for other candidates. They don't know how to play politics at all. They will soon come for my head very soon. Watch out

Your problem is tribalism. You all should see beyond the borders of ethnicity and do what is best for Nigeria and the coming generation. I'm not Igbo but wholeheartedly support Obi's candidacy. Suffer nor dey tire una?
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Backpedal: 10:34am On Jun 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You must definitely be an Ipobian? How dare you mention Femi Otedola & that bartender Obi Cubana in the same sentence?

Because only an obvious minded Ipobian will imagine these nonsense you uttered.
What does what he said have to do with being "Ipobian" now ?
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by MajohBankz: 10:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:

Same with others referring to him as Peter Obi and obituary. Don't play smart, it is everywhere with everyone.

Umahi was campaigning in APC same as okorocha but we paid no heed to them. Obi left a heavyweight PDP for LP and you don't see patriotism and common sense. Let's work for this country, power is not an all-die affair. If our choice turns out good for us, we have ourselves to gratify, if it turns out worse, we have ourselves to blame.

BAT engineered the emergence of PMB and we have seen how cataclysmic it has been and he's riding on same platform. You can only be as good as what you produced.

He set the trends of development in Lagos that's why people believe whoever he brings will be good. Likewise bringing buhari, he can only be as good as what he fostered
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by otipoju(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Johnrake69:

Is Otedola not a subsidy scammer? How is he a big name?

We like to play down economic sabotage. Everyone Nigerian should be angry at people like Otedola, Rochas, Orji Kalu, Ibori, Oduaghan, Saraki, Okowa, Tinubu, Ahmed Idris, Atiku etc. But we hail them. And we wonder why we're swimming in poverty.

Most of us will be in church praying against poverty. Just disturbing God. While your fellow country man has stolen #80Billion, you know his name and address but you won't take any action to retrieve it but you want God to send you dollars and pounds from Heaven.

It's simple you're poor because some of your country men has stolen your commonwealth. And I think it's high time we elevate this conversation. Any one that steals money for health care, Roads, Subsidy, Pension, Refinery, security is a mass murderer and should be treated as one.

Otedola's father, Michael Otedola was once the governor of Lagos State.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Johnrake69: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2022
otipoju:

Otedola's father, Michael Otedola was once the governor of Lagos State.

And so? Is Otedola we know not a subsidy scammer?

It's just like someone telling me Ibori's father was a great man but the Ibori we know is a big thief.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Ten06(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2022
When you have slept with drivers, conductors, house boys, sugar daddies, lecturers, course mates, mechanics, vibrators and dildos.
You will start praying for God fearing boyfriend that you will turn to husband.
When you have managed to get one, immediately you see any lady around him you will started showing aggressive behavior causing problem because you think every lady is like you.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by stigmond(m): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

You couldn't have said it better

You mean someone who single handedly donated N5b of his fortune to the orphanage still don't have a good impact on people Well, i don't blame your type. You just seems to lack the basic understanding of the world is...
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by fof1: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2022
yahoosurepass:

You are Lost really...ingrates on d Streets of Lagis possibly. Otedola is a Well known Philanthropist...sometimes unannounced or Publicised...So Keep d Records Straight always Pls
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Tobijays: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2022
yahoosurepass:

wtf are you saying? If ordinary portable sit for Molue who no go sabi am but if tony elumelu sit for molue you go sabi am ??
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by olaolaking: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
I hope he purchased that drug the woman was advertising.

So molues still in Lagos in 2022?!
WONDERFUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
One of the sins of Ambode. Lagos stopped renewing their papers but Ambode changed that
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by CEOwatazs: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2022
yahoosurepass:

Earlier this year obi Cubana came to honour EFCC (their office in Wuse 2) call and since he couldn't enter with his car ( his newly bought Mercedes Benz), he parked outside in the plaza where I work (Royal Plaza) where a lot of people where seated and some carrying out their normal activities. To my surprised non of the people there noticed him. He stepped out of his car on native, worked down to the EFCC office minutes later he came out and took off. I told some ghuys around me that this is Obi Cubana they browsed his picture and that of the car to confirmed and all went their way. The truth is not everybody give a fxck about some celebs or rich people. My POV
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by MissionaryArchi(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2022
stigmond:

You mean someone who single handedly donated N5b of his fortune to the orphanage still don't have a good impact on people Well, i don't blame your type. You just seems to lack the basic understanding of the world is...
This is a good one, never knew about it. Now you have just opened me to it I have no reason to believe my belief above but you just acted too emotional about it and this kinda gesture will limit your journey with people that May take you far.
Be smart and exhibit wisdom, cus I know you have it.
Thanks once again
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by Ascony(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2022
This is very old video. I wonder why they are trending it or is he going into politics now?
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by crackhouse(m): 11:22am On Jun 11, 2022
Old tori

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by sonature1: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You must definitely be an Ipobian? How dare you mention Femi Otedola & that bartender Obi Cubana in the same sentence?

This boy! You are terribly sick. You need to cure yourself of tribalism because it's killing you. It's even disturbing that you live in the South West and still illogically criticize Yorubas (in other threads). What that guy said is true.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by YeyeGbami: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Very foolish utterance from the Pig.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) by otipoju(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Johnrake69:

And so? Is Otedola we know not a subsidy scammer?

It's just like someone telling me Ibori's father was a great man but the Ibori we know is a big thief.

That is not the point. The Son of a former governor of Lagos State who is friends with and partner with the richest man in Africa is a bigger name than a younger guy who came to prominence because of the number of cows killed at his mother's funeral.

No be say i send any one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.