Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Topic: Our Guide To Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Topic: Our Guide To Success (108 Views)

Open Blocked Ways To Success/Breakthrough With Our Road Opener Soap / Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life / Share Your Sunday Sermon Topic And Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Topic: Our Guide To Success by Earthkumy(m): 7:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Topic: Our Guide to Success

Text: When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard. He will tell you about the future. He will bring me glory by telling you whatever he receives from me.
John 16:13‭-‬14 NLT

When you write about success people will respond happily, it is not that bad but the truth is, if you receive success from God without having capacity to sustain it, the devil will steal it from you before it manifests. That's why you have vision, dreams and prophecies of how great you are or will become and yet you see yourself struggling. The question is not why am I not blessed, the question should be how can built capacity to sustain God's blessings. And we can't build capacity without the Holy Spirit, to sustain what we have, we need to work under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. The bible says the Holy Spirit will teach us all truth and tell us the future with this information released to us, we will surely become someone great we properly use it.

Prayers

1 Oh Lord my God fill me with your Holy Spirit, let him direct my part into all things good.

2 dear Sweet Holy Spirit teach me all truth and guide me into success

3 dear Holy Spirit I pray you never leave my side in Jesus name Amen

Trouble heaven with this prayer until you feel the presence of the Holy Spirit

If you are distracted plead the blood of Jesus for at least 5 minutes

You will see the wonders of God

Amen

(1) (Reply)

God Is Not A Magician / Happy New Month Prayers For July 2022 - By Tolulope Sina-olulana / God's Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.