Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life (788 Views)

Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. / Interested In Esoteric Numerology? Download The Digital E-book / Numerology: Discover & Understand Your Life Path Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life by princeshine(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2019
NUMEROLOGY: The Number of Science.

Your Name Is No Accident... Get Your Numerology Report Now...

Discover Yourself, your Weirdest Quirks, Surprising Strengths & Life Path Revealed By Your Name & Date Of Birth

Get instant answers about your true destiny -

Quick & Deeply Revealing... Give your full name at birth and your date of birth

Get Yours Now!

Numerology: What is Numerology? And How Does it Work?

BY ADEKOGBE IBRAHEEM

Have you heard of Numerology? Do you always see the same number throughout your life? Have you found yourself drawn to particular numbers? Perhaps you want to learn more about numerology? Maybe you have absolutely no idea what numerology is?

I am going to discuss what numerology is, the history behind it, how it works and how you can use it to better youself, as well as some interesting facts about the topic.

What Is Numerology?

In simple terms, numerology is a study of numbers in your life. You can uncover information about the world and also each individual person by using Numerology. Numerology is seen as a universal language of numbers.

If you are familiar with Astrology, then you may know a little bit about Numerology; it is similar in quite a few ways but uses a different method to get the information and insight: Numbers.

Numerology is the idea that the universe is a system and once broken down we are left with the basic elements, which is numbers. These numbers can then be used to help us to better understand the world and ourselves as individuals.
Re: Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life by Anas09: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
How wealthy are you?

Have you succeeded in the changing the lives of all your family members both nuclear and extended? Are all your friends millionaires?

Why wld you give out information thjs vital to the public if you have no ulterior motives?

When satan wasn't to destroy someone he pretends like he has the person's need at heart, but all along lurking to steal his soul.

Oga, use Numbers and change the lives of your loved ones first
Re: Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life by LordReed(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Another branch of fakery.
Re: Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life by princeshine(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Good evening @Anas09, & @LordReed,
I am more wealthy than you can imagine, depending on your definition for it. I am not here deceive people but to offers help to those that would key in to numerology. Numerology is not an over night miracle but a process of life changing. It is a life coach program. If you don't mind I can prove it you, just give me your names at birth or date of birth and see. Thanks for the criticism cool
Re: Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life by princeshine(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=LordReed post=81040324]Another branch of fakery.[/qtoday.
Numerology is no fake and am not here to deceive anybody. This is what I know, it took me years of studies. Here is more for clarity.

Numerology Tells You How To Fulfill Your Purpose In Life*:
Your total name tells you what you must do to fulfill your purpose in life. It states the direction you must take. For example, a father & son may have the same name, but they could not be alike, for their dates of birth differ. In the case of the suffix "senior" or any other one, or the prefix "Doctor" they are omitted in calculations, just as we omit the prefixes of "Mr & Mrs" which are not actually parts of their name. Twins having the same birthday will differ for several reasons;
➡ Their names will vary;
➡ Even though they were born on the same day, the hour & minutes would vary somewhat, which might affect the planet on the descendant.
Numbers are in three aspects each. They are:
➡ The constructive; ➡ The Negative; &
➡ The Destructive.
There is an old saying to the effect that,"We chart your course, but you choose your aspects." This means that you are given certain numbers, but the disposition of them, as to whether you live constructively, negatively or destructively is for you to decide, for the actual action or choice of results will be up to you. Most individuals are making a sincere effort to live constructively
One may temporarily slide into a negative attitude of being critical or lazy, but if you curb these tendencies, they will not pull you down to be permanently destructive. The constructive vibration will create much peace of mind, health, & happiness.
In Numerology, we have different components. These components are:
▶ The Hearts' desire, Souls' urge, or Inner self - This is what you really want most out of life. It represents your secret ambition, ideal,goal, or aim, and it is the way your soul wishes to express itself for complete success. You can find it as your master guide by summing up vowels in your names. Vowels are the backbone of our English language. Without vowels you could not pronounce words, for every syllable in the English language has at least one vowel. They tell what you desire & your way of looking at things. Vowels depict your inner self, or how you are deep inside- not how you appear to be when facing the general public- for no one can see inside of you to know how you think or feel. They show your inner strength. Numerology can reveal secrets by showing what your soul's urge, or that of another, is if you know the full name at birth. Even though you do not show your heart's desire, it's secrets can be determined by interpreting the meaning of your vowels. Your soul's urge indicate how you think, feel,& act. It reveals itself in the way your inner self strives for recognition. Your desire or goal will differ from the other members of your family because your beliefs vary. You, as well as every other individuals, believe you have a right to your own convictions. The secret desires of some individuals are so strong that they will subordinate everything to achieve their goal. No obstacle is too great to hinder their progress. Other individuals will not listen to what their soul wants to tell them,so they go through life with their desires unfulfilled. You should listen,through numerology for your heart wants to express your true character. All growth of your soul must come from within. It is the"HOW" or your motive for doing certain things. ▶ *Personality or outer self*- This is the impression you make on others. People judge you by your appearances, namely, the care of your hair,nails, clothing- your attitudes- your actions- & your voice. Personality should be the avenue through which your character, talents, & true self are expressed. Unfortunately this is not always the case,for it often serves as a cover-up of your inner self, which maybe weak & even lack sincerity. An honest and a well-balanced personality is as much a credit to an individual as is a huge bank account, for it is a means of success & achievement. The sum of all of the consonants of your original full name at birth is your personality number. Remember, your personality is what others think you are from the impression you make on them. A composite of many things makes up your personality, just as a cake has many ingredients. Luckily, if you are dissatisfied with yourself, you can change your personality, for it is the actor playing to his audience. You can alter or improve your personality by changing your attitude, actions, thoughts, words, & appearance. In judging others, since their personalities may be deceiving, you should also look at the inner self or soul's urge before you make a decision about them. You can check your numeroscope today.
Try me anytime & anyday
Re: Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life by LordReed(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
princeshine:
I am more wealthy than you can imagine, depending on your definition for it. I am not here deceive people but to offers help to those that would key in to numerology. Numerology is not an over night miracle but a process of life changing. It is a life coach program. If you don't mind I can prove it you, just give me your names at birth or date of birth and see. Thanks for the criticism cool

Yeah I am gonna give you my real name on a forum in which I decided to be anonymous. You try.
Re: Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life by Anas09: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
princeshine:

Here was a man who was like you deceiving people to worship satan. Your day will come like his did;
Acts 8:9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which
beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the
people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:
{11} And to him they had regard, because that of long time he
had bewitched them with sorceries. And to him they had regard, because that of long time he
had bewitched them with sorceries.

Here is YHWH warning to anyone who may want to fall into this lying satanic trap.

Thou shall not you practice divination or soothsaying. Lev. 19:26b

Lev 19:31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither
seek after wizards, to be defiled by them

Deu 18:10-12 There shall not be found among you any one that
maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or
that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an
enchanter, or a witch, {11} Or a charmer, or a consulter with
familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. {12} For all
that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD.

Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from
whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt
not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee
suddenly, which thou shalt not know. {12} Stand now with thine
enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein
thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able
to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail. {13} Thou art wearied
in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the
stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save
thee from these things that shall come upon thee. {14} Behold,
they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall
not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall
not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.
Re: Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life by Anas09: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
princeshine:
How many people in your immediate family are millionaires right now through Numerology?

Why are you interested in making people you don't know wealthy when those you know are in abject poverty?

1 Like

Re: Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life by princeshine(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=Anas09 post=81045985]
How many people in your immediate family are millionaires right now through Numerology?

Why are you interested in making people you don't know wealthy when those you know are in abject poverty?

[/quote
Sir, I do not know why you are attacking me like this. From my very first post i never mention making anybody wealthy (making money) but a better person and being a better does mean you start accumulating wealth. Not everyone that holy is wealthy. Should i say to you Sir, "if you do not have any skeleton in your cupboard why are you anonymous here". I am not hiding from anyone cause no reason for that. All the Bible quotations you gave does not mean you are holy or saint, even the devil knows the Holy book more than us. How do you tell if someone is fake or real without prove. See sir if you are not interested do not discourage me or others that will to know themselves more.
Re: Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life by Anas09: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=princeshine post=81054193][/quote]
I know you are fake becos you practice witchcraft and sorcery (Astrology).

Read your Op again, who said you never said you'd make people rich?

Explain what this means to a lay person;
"Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life"

Go and start with your family members before you do for people you don't know.
Re: Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life by princeshine(m): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy Oga, what is definition for success and wealth? It is obvious that your own definition is limited to just having money only.
Like my father use to say: Poverty is not just been without money, it is absence of love, care & happiness.
My brother, success does not necessarily mean having or making money. Please do have an Ope mind to see things clearly. I do not know if it is allowed I can give you my number so that you can me.
Also, be constructive in your criticism.
Re: Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life by Goors1n: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
It’s important to not just look at numerology as a simple number reading technique but rather as a way to gauge your future and potential. To clarify, many successful people endorse numerology and claim it as the reason for their success. I started to analyze about 2020 meaning and numerology and I found my lucky number that always brings me success. I also suggest you to try to find success with numerology.
Re: Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life by MeetWagon: 10:47am On May 01, 2020
Goors1n:
It’s important to not just look at numerology as a simple number reading technique but rather as a way to gauge your future and potential. To clarify, many successful people endorse numerology and claim it as the reason for their success. I started to analyze about 2020 meaning and numerology and I found my lucky number that always brings me success. I also suggest you to try to find success with numerology.

Guys very nice guide and really change your point of view about your life
Re: Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life by Afolabimills(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2020
Please good people help me am loosing it am distress help me
Re: Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life by trueevan: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Afolabimills:
Please good people help me am loosing it am distress help me

Hey, I think that you need someone who will support and help you to pass over hard moments. These things can do only a person who will love you. Here comes the astrology that helps us to understand all the signs that are sent by the universe. You know I was very skeptical about these things until one day when I found on the internet this blog https://www.spiritualunite.com/articles/. I started to read jus because there were beautiful pictures and when I stopped I realized that I have been reading for more than two hours. I didn't know that even colors help us in our life. So please have a look and read some articles you will understand this world better and maybe you will find that person that is just for you.
Re: Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life by Lmaomen1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
trueevan:

Hey, I think that you need someone who will support and help you to pass over hard moments. These things can do only a person who will love you. Here comes the astrology that helps us to understand all the signs that are sent by the universe. You know I was very skeptical about these things until one day when I found on the internet this blog https://www.spiritualunite.com/articles/. I started to read jus because there were beautiful pictures and when I stopped I realized that I have been reading for more than two hours. I didn't know that even colors help us in our life. So please have a look and read some articles you will understand this world better and maybe you will find that person that is just for you.
I guess that no one can help in this situation. Time will show everything wink

(1) (Reply)

Sallah- Is It OK For Christians To Eat Sallah Meat? / I Need Help With Free Bible School / Get Set For 2020 Hallelujah Challenge With Nathaniel Bassey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.