Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Mufc Have Offered €45m To Ajax To Sign Their Winger Antony - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mufc Have Offered €45m To Ajax To Sign Their Winger Antony (263 Views)

Manchester United Sign Ajax Winger Antony For £82 Million / Andre Onana Banned For 1 Year Over Failed Drug Test. Ajax To Appeal At CAS / Mourinho Breaks Silence On Real Madrid’s 4-1 Defeat To Ajax, Speaks On Replacing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mufc Have Offered €45m To Ajax To Sign Their Winger Antony by NaijaBookings: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2022
#mufc have offered €45m to Ajax to sign their winger Antony - there is no definitive answer yet but the tendency is that Ajax will not accept this, they want to sell for a higher figure.

Special Markets

England - Italy

@ 1.99
� 769501

Away Ov 1 goal @ 2.59
� 769502

HT/FT : ×/2 @ 9.20
� 769503

No acct?

Re: Mufc Have Offered €45m To Ajax To Sign Their Winger Antony by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Idiots. That's what they good @. Next you hear is that he'd signed for some serious clubs.
Start your overhaul by shoving off Maguire and his likes, then I'd take you nitwits serious.
Re: Mufc Have Offered €45m To Ajax To Sign Their Winger Antony by Golan007: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2022
I want Man U to extend Maguire 's contract and make him a legend at the club.

They should also find a way to sign Sergio Ramos.
Re: Mufc Have Offered €45m To Ajax To Sign Their Winger Antony by kenzysmith: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2022
Chai big players don't want come to manutd again the coach has to beg his former players to come join him. This was exactly what happened to David Moyes where he was targeting only his former stars at Everton I see Mauricio pochettino replacing Ten hag by December grin

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Manchester United This Summer / 0.5 Goals Option For This Sunday 1000+ Odds For More Follow Me On Youtube SOLIDB / Wednesday Football Predictions, All Betting Tips 480+odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.