Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) (4154 Views)

Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) / 2023: Peter Obi Set To Join Presidential Race, Releases Portfolio / Sanusi Lamido's Wife Asks Miss Nigeria To Speak On Insecurity In The North (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by SATANICALLY: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2022
I give kudos to his campaign team! Peter Obi that's almost unsellable here months ago. Today, the music has changed. Peter Obi is now seen as a "principled, incorruptible man" like Buhari.

The former Anambra state governor is becoming very popular among Northerners both online and offline. I thought it was only online until I had discussions with peeps here in Kano. Even people who despised him before are now singing his praises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDPA09fiS4U

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by SATANICALLY: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Some Northerners supporting Mr Peter Obi to be the next Nigeria president.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Olusenio: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Hnnmm
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by onedayatime(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2022
You this people from the other side of the world just love to deceive yourself grin.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by onedayatime(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Take over north my foot

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by blazingblender(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2022
They never see something
Vote Peter obi
Vote freedom
We are taking over
Don't be tribalistic
Your vote is for your children's and your future to
Don't let tribalism kill your future

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by onedayatime(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2022
If you claim he take over north, what of Atiku and Tinubu then? They take over the planet?

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2022
onedayatime:
If you claim he take over north, what of Atiku and Tinubu then? They take over the planet?
Who Sabi Tinubu for north

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by amnesty7: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2022
Obi has already won the 2023 election online. Congratulations to him and all his followers.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by BabydiHot(f): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2022
*P.O.S.:* Peter Obi's Supporters.
*P.V.C.:* Peter's Voluntary Campaigners.
*P.D.P.:* Peter Deserves the Presidency.
*A.P.C.:* Actualization of Peter's Conquest.
*L.P.:* Leveraging on Peter.
*A.P.G.A.:* Alliance with Peter Gives Assurance.

Honestly Peter Obi have a hell of hard work to do accross the country.
so hard for a party with no structure.
i hope he has the strength to do that.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Esama: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Nawah ooo.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by God1000(m): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi all the way, hit like for him

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Afamed: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Tunechi5(m): 10:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Obi moving like a tsunami, e go shock una grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by amnesty7: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Peter the dreamer grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Crixxx: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Watch how children of fallen demons flood the page to lament out of envy and hate. They are already here.

Peter Obi for all Nigerians
Nigeria unite for a better future.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by XerXers: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Watch the tsunami when he picks a credible VP from core north

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by triple996(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2022
No MKPURUMIRI will ever near asorock grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by thesicilian: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2022
The only way Peter Obi can win this election is if it will be free and fair. Unfortunately you can't challenge the devil and expect a fair fight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by PussyMiners: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Jokers grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Saifullah01: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi himself is not a problem, but his people are. A good publicity outing in the north should be a win for him - nothing more. He should then play the patience game that PMB, BAT, Atiku etc have all or are still playing.

But if is patient, are his people patient?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Honor10: 10:23am On Jun 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

No one! The northern governors following him around, are following ghost grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by perez100: 10:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi will win in 2023. Nigerians are tired of criminals ruling and now want good leadership and they cannot afford to vote looters again.

Listen, they don't want people to point out the looting attributes of other aspirants. That is why they will always tell you that Peter Obi supporters are castigating other aspirants. But Nigerians are smarter than them. Looters have zero chance in sane countries to win elections.

A wise man cannot say it is a waste of vote to vote the best and right candidate because of his party. Do the right thing and free your conscience.

Can God abandon one upright man contesting with criminals to be a king? Does God pick His servant base on his popularity and wealth? Nigerians must think.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Samuelnze(m): 10:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi all the way, hit like for him[/quote]
vote for him,not like..
Peter Obi,man of the people..
T should go and sleep,ruling 9ja is not a turn by turn thing...*** A i have no problems with you. cheesy
God1000:
Peter Obi all the way, hit like for him
vote for him,not like..
Peter Obi,man of the people..
T should go and sleep,ruling 9ja is not a turn by turn thing...*** A i have no problems with you.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Telekinetic: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
*P.O.S.:* Peter Obi's Supporters.
*P.V.C.:* Peter's Voluntary Campaigners.
*P.D.P.:* Peter Deserves the Presidency.
*A.P.C.:* Actualization of Peter's Conquest.
*L.P.:* Leveraging on Peter.
*A.P.G.A.:* Alliance with Peter Gives Assurance.

Honestly Peter Obi have a hell of hard work to do accross the country.
so hard for a party with no structure.
i hope he has the strength to do that.
Nice one! I am humbly #ObiDient

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Telekinetic: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
No COCAINE DRUG LORD will ever near asorock grin
Gbam!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by onedayatime(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Na PO dey sabi for north abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by CrownOfClay724: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2022
I like the direction this is going.

Although I firmly believe that an election will not change a thing about Nigeria as we presently have it, still I like to see the northerners wake up from the corner their religious leaders have relegated them to and take up their destiny in their own hands.

No one has suffered from Buhari's misrule as much as northerners and I'll like to know if sufferhead is their portion in life.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Minjim: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi wants to be the Zoo president. He must be a lion or something

onedayatime:
Take over north my foot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by snowball11(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2022
onedayatime:

Ogbeni, comot this motor park agbero when you dey call people wey take over north or the better half of Nigeria; apart from SW! grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Balogunodua(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2022
Hahahahaha...... grin..

Online campaign for online election cheesy

I don laugh tire.....North of the internet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Some Northerners supporting Mr Peter Obi to be the next Nigeria president.

This is arranged screenplay. Peter Obi will lose.

You used women lol

No muslim northern will support or vote peter obi.

When the time comes, you will see for yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Rivers Rally Flops, After Mobilising Celebrities.(Pictures) / BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) / Here’s The Aide-de-camp, ADC To The President Elect, Lt. Col Nurudeen Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.