Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,130 members, 7,863,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

The Politicking Behind And Fayemi Stepping Down For Jagaban. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politicking Behind And Fayemi Stepping Down For Jagaban. (575 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy / Buhari Meets With Atiku And Fayemi In Closed Doors / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Politicking Behind And Fayemi Stepping Down For Jagaban. by Ollaway: 9:49am On Jun 11, 2022
It was no longer news that Amosun, Fayemi and Jagaban has not been in good term prior to APC primary, and of course that it's a fact and never hidden. Many times Fayemi has always tried to avoid Jagaban in different fora. Fayemi had made no preyence of wanting to be his own man and of course again, has never want anything to do with Jagaban or whatever that will taint the dead aspirations he had.
While Amosun didn't forgive Jagaban because of upsurping Tripple A and making Dapo the APC candidate with the help of Oshiomole. The fact are obvious that Amosun wanted to install his own man as Governor.

So, with the imminent emergence of Jagaban (before the primary) a possibility having seen the inclination of the northern governors and Buhari auspicious indifference to anointing anyone, he knows Tinubu will emerge.
Knowing Tinubu to be so brutal and political lethal if things go his way or otherwise, he (Fayemi) fears for his political future because (1) Jagaban may work against his anointed governorship candidate in Ekiti, and may also throw spanner into any of Fayemi political calculations. So for Fayemi to have stepped down for Jagaban with their frosty relationship could only be political strategic and a lifeline to saving himself. Tinubu like Obasanjo will want to conquer the entire south west in whatever way or form and his foot soldiers are already in full swing to achieving that.

As for Amosun, the only possibility is that for Tinubu to soften things for Tripple A guy perhaps in the next election or so, and that he (Amosun) could have a say on who becomes the governor after Prince Dapo Abiodun. You will recollect that Senator Adeola popular called Yayi has switched from Lagos to Yewa and already won the senatorial ticket against a sitting senator Tolu Odebiyi who's a former chief of staff to Amosun and ally. So Amosun wanted to protect his dynasty in one way because he's already been crushed, as Yayi is posing to displace Tripple A by next governorship election because both Yayi and Tripple A are from same Senatorial zone (Yewa) and the Governorship candidate by next general election might have to be a Yewa Awori.
These are only my thoughts and imagination... �
Re: The Politicking Behind And Fayemi Stepping Down For Jagaban. by PoliteActivist: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Who cares?
Tinubu is a SICK, OLD, EXTREMELY CORRUPT man. Nigerians just went through 8 years of hell with another sick old man.

2 Likes

Re: The Politicking Behind And Fayemi Stepping Down For Jagaban. by Abdul05: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Who cares?
Tinubu is a SICK, OLD, EXTREMELY CORRUPT man. Nigerians just went through 8 years of hell with another sick old man.
my brother you better stick to biafra so that you won't die prematurely.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Politicking Behind And Fayemi Stepping Down For Jagaban. by PoliteActivist: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Abdul05:
my brother you better stick to biafra

My good brother aren't you tired of sick, old men??

1 Like

Re: The Politicking Behind And Fayemi Stepping Down For Jagaban. by Abdul05: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

My good brother aren't you tired of sick, old men??
don't die prematurely...my brother if God crowned him..what 'ld you do.. grin

Would you fight God?

Presidential election is not for one region it takes all the whole region in Nigeria... grin

tinubu is not an easy task to wrestle him down... grin
Re: The Politicking Behind And Fayemi Stepping Down For Jagaban. by Fesline(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Though online vote no count....

But still, Let see

Like for TINUBU
Share for ATIKU

Forget others they can't win.... Na Nigeria We dey

1 Like

Re: The Politicking Behind And Fayemi Stepping Down For Jagaban. by triple996(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Bt y all this bitterness towards tinubu
Re: The Politicking Behind And Fayemi Stepping Down For Jagaban. by Balogunodua(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Who cares?
Frustration 101 grin
Re: The Politicking Behind And Fayemi Stepping Down For Jagaban. by PoliteActivist: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abdul05:
don't die prematurely...my brother if God crowned him..what 'ld you do.. grin

Would you fight God?

Presidential election is not for one region it takes all the whole region in Nigeria... grin

tinubu is not an easy task to wrestle him down... grin

My very good brother, it is yourself you should be worried about. You should be asking yourself what's wrong with you that you are supporting a clearly SICK, OLD. CORRUPT man to be president of your country, after you just finished 8 terrible years of another sick, old man!
As for God, find out meaning of: Vox Populi, Vox Dei

1 Like

Re: The Politicking Behind And Fayemi Stepping Down For Jagaban. by Abdul05: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

My very good brother, it is yourself you should be worried about. You should be asking yourself what's wrong with you that you are supporting a clearly SICK, OLD. CORRUPT man to be president of your country, after you just finished 8 terrible years of another sick, old man!
As for God, find out meaning of: Vox Populi, Vox Dei
very soon you will understand why Nigerians don't want an ibo man as president ...keep fooling urself... grin
Re: The Politicking Behind And Fayemi Stepping Down For Jagaban. by BabydiHot(f): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abdul05:
very soon you will understand why Nigerians don't want an ibo man as president ...keep fooling urself... grin

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

1 Like

Re: The Politicking Behind And Fayemi Stepping Down For Jagaban. by PoliteActivist: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abdul05:

My very good brother It's not about Igbo, Yoruba, or Fulani. It's about YOU. How can a complete man be reduced only to tribe and nothing else? You should be asking yourself what's wrong with you that you are supporting a clearly SICK, OLD. EXTREMELY CORRUPT man to be president of your country, after you just finished 8 terrible years of another sick, old man!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Election 2023: My Prediction. Peter Obi Will Win. / Why Is Media Keeping Quiet About Tinubu Muslim Muslim Ticket / Hilarious Life Insurance Memes Funny To Make You Laugh And Forget Your Sorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.