Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre (15705 Views)

MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by MVLOX(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2022
dboo442:
I would've dedicated my first to hit the spot but my comrade above was faster than air. It's a welcome development to honour the deceased. God bless Nigeria

Eya sorry ooo .... Next time eh... cheesy grin wink

1 Like

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Ezedon(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Good move
Get your PVC let's vote out Evil and blood sucking politicians

1 Like

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Another greatest show of concerns and very bad signal to the Federal Government about their inability to secure the country they were Voted to secure

1 Like

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2022
Hahahahahaha!

Afonja.

Hahahahahaha!
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by babasolution: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2022
If Nigerian men don't want arm themselves they should be prepared to die
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by KoshCAD: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2022
[s][s]
Anaerobi:
Hmmmmm.

When it happens in East, they will say it's Igbos killing themselves. Now it happened in South West, they believed it's Fulanis. My beloved, this people are already in Southern States, they have a very evil plan...

They fact is that they understand Yoruba, Igbo and other southern tribe. They can manipulate.... Stop rejoicing that Boarder is opened, it was opened for them to smuggle arms across Nigeria. Election is fast approaching, and more arm will be smuggled in.... Don't be surprised if North experience a peaceful election then south may not.

Reject this people for the sake of yourself and love ones.

Southerns, wake up.
Middle belt, awake.... Am tired of seeing Pray for Benue, Pray for Jos, Pray for Southern Kaduna, Pray for Nasarawa.... Southeast awake, South South wake up, South West wake up ...
[/s][/s]
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by WantsandMore: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2022
MVLOX:
First to comment.... I dedicated dis comment to my first son Abner and my stepsister who is getting married today.....

I totally understand the government's motive and I align with it. Why celebrate a day that ought to mark freedom from bad governance when we are still deeply rooted in bad governance. Infact the worst seems to be around the corner....
Why let evil rule when you can continually honor those who died & send a strong message to the evil merchant that you'll get 'em? Cancelling a democracy in honor of someone who already died for a freedom you currently enjoy doesn't augur well with me. My opinion though.
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by emmykk(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2022
It seems more south west states will be targeted for bombing by ISWAP,BOKO Hararm and Bandit especially if Tinubu wins next year's election.

They do all these to make it look like the president cannot protect his people.

This is was done during Goodluck Jonathan administration and now in buhari North west today.

The south west should as a matter of urgency develop proactive action to counter it.

Otherwise they will face humanitarian crises like North East in the coming years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by T0BY(m): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2022
There's no point celebrating a country that keeps flopping, expecially in terms of security.
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Aystarz: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2022
BabaIbo:
Ok noted!

If you think Igbos are supporting Peter Obi
because he is Igbo, you are totally wrong. Swap PO with Rochas and see
the out come.

Swap Tinubu with Akinwunmi Adesina and watch Yoruba youths, not agberos ooo, flock around the APC.

It's about competency, not tribe!
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Eriokanmi: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2022
sotall:
undecided

There is nothing worth celebrating when Buhari cannot protect the lives of the common man
Sad..i was telling some people around me yesterday that APC is a bad market for Nigeria. No amount of their sugar-coated words would ever get me again. They've failed woefully. I urge you dust your pvc and vote Peter Obi. Don't let them deceive you with tribal words. Obi's government will bring about the real change in Nigeria. Before Tinubu's nairaland children would attack me and call me igbo. I'm yoruba blood and a lagosian to the core.

Tinubu's government isn't a yoruba government my people. Its still APC government, same party that has brought us this far. Tinubu can't do things differently as far as he's in the APC. He can't run the government alone. Same people there would ensure he falls for their dictates. Obi's government isn't about igbo. Its government of the majority and masses. I pray the alliance with kwakwanso works. Then we're done!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Villager01(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2022
Good. .
June 12 is not even worth celebrating in the first place �
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Lexusgs430: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2022
Na so this ondo matter go end, nobody would be arrested ...........

I hope churches, mosques etc etc, are now investing in CCTV equipments........

Holy spirit & Allah, can never be your only watchman or watchwoman. .........
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by joyandfaith: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu and goons had deal with fulanis in 2015. Another deal in 2019. Another deals for 2023.
What is the deal? Fulanis are owners of Nigeria. We need RUGA. We move cows freely. If you do anyhow, we shall slaughter your people. You would become president on our own terms and if you do anyhow, your people would see anyhow. Owo massacre is a just a warning message to Tinubu and goons.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by TOSMAK007(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2022
We don’t have democracy!!!!
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Flier: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2022
BabaIbo:
Ok noted!

the out come.
Its just sad that Obi’s attempt is an exercise in futility, he can not win
Igbo should go back to the drawing board and work towards making other tribes to like them
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by dvan(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Nice one, kudos to Governor Akeredolu
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by PeterAniekan: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Friends be careful with this dude, he is a 419ner.
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by ojiedave: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nice one.

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Angelfrost(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Like there is a proper democracy to commemorate!

In a proper democracy, Buhari would have been impeached midway into his first tenure!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by MVLOX(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
WantsandMore:

Why let evil rule when you can continually honor those who died & send a strong message to the evil merchant that you'll get 'em? Cancelling a democracy in honor of someone who already died for a freedom you currently enjoy doesn't augur well with me. My opinion though.

If Democracy was slightly visible those persons that died would have died one day, but not in that gruesome way....
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by PeterAniekan: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Friends, be careful with this dude, he is a 419ner.

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by BabydiHot(f): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
my sincere condolences to my yoruba Christians
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Nickymezor(f): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nice one, may their souls rest on
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Rex777: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
After all no democracy in Nigeria
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Starz825(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
etinanguy:
See Nigerian league table this morning. How come 49 points is greater than 51 points? Abi vuwulence don affect my eyes.
grin cheesy..
When are we going to get it right in this country...
Same way we put the Good ones behind and place the mediocre in
Front seat, thinking nobody will notice.... cheesy

For crying out loud....4 and 5 should have been Behind eyimba

1 Like

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
A good step
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Realists(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabaIbo:
Ok noted!

the out come.

It's on Nyamiris record book, that
Anambra is the most beautiful state in Nigeria,
Anambra is the most developed state in Nigeria,
Anambra has the highest IGR revenue in Nigeria and all these happened because Peter Pandora was Governor for 8 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Government Officials Facilitated $1.2bn Crude Oil, Gas Theft – Vanguard / No Foreign Jamborees, Buhari Tells Ministers: Nation / Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.